BLANK declares war on 333 Tribe [K55 VS K45]

DeletedUser115757

On a land so far far away....
There was a former rank 1 tribe called "TBD" / [ally]333[/ally].
There were full of themselves and can't even defend with little tribes
attacking their members.

Kick low members -> recruit new big players
That's the life of this tribe.
"HOW CUTE"

Then some players from Imanity tribe was recruited to 333 tribe
because of their points <3
Then one of their recruit was Crabjr which became a council member
and said he needs mandatory account sit.

4 players declined the account sitting and they went mad..I mean reallly realllyyy MAAAAD.

They sent a spy on those people ( PH Team ) and gathered informations =)
Then 333 tribe planned to annihilate those 4 people.

But what they didn't know that those people got some buddies on BLANK tribe.
*Both tribes have NAP

333 ordered BLANK not to support those players for they will crushed them.
Now, the question is will BLANK agree ?

what a silly question of course not ! HAHAHA !!

those funny
333 council members thought they have all the loyalty and trust
of all their members but what they didn't know that they have nothing
on their back =)

BAAAACKFIIREEE TIME !!
34ir11g.jpg

members already leaving them
RANK 1 TO RANK 5 ? DEEEYMM !

NOW
BLANK WILL DECLARE WAR ON 333 TRIBE

What will they do ? do they still have something on their sleeves ?
Will 333 cry ? Will they still dominate/ win the world like they said on the other threads
when they still rank 1 ?
so many questions to ask....

I almost cried
2vcjndk.jpg

Oh stop it...you.... <3
2hfv410.jpg

Special mention to :
AcidGod - A proud duke of 333 tribe
Sabotur - A proud co-duke of 333 tribe ( who says they will attack me when I'm asleep )
Crabjr - Whom i gave false troop counts and says I'm a point whore ( pathetic )
Faceless - just a member ( talks too much but will never get into action , go farm on barbs )

Happy Gaming :)

SORRY THE BLANK-333 SHARED FORUM WAS DELETED.
So many funny speeches there :p

monstaz2

I'd like to point out 333 isn't half evil, it's actually the number of God. Not sure if that was a joke they meant or just them being stupid..

DeletedUser115757

Self proclaimed Veteran players ( played in so many worlds )
vs
A bunch of players playing Tribalwars for the 1st time/2nd time

MR.MR

The declaration could use some reformatting.

I'm happy to see some fireworks begin on this world.

However one thing does come to mind - Fart acted as if they were going to toe up to 333 and rim Oxygen members, not as bold of a statement anymore as BLANK struck first.

Edit: There are several members in BLANK that have played tw more than once or twice before... and not all of 333 is super seasoned veterans.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115536

On islands far away on the coast of Asia, lies the Philippines. Here you will find a majority of BLANK. A group that is more childish/difficult to talk to than I could ever imagine. The pride there is strong, but it is misplaced. Here is a following clip, of what we have been dealing with in our shared forums for the past few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRo9uv1ePSg&feature=player_detailpage

With that out of the way, we will now get down to the facts. Takahashi8 and his crew have been in 333 since the start. But why were they not in BLANK to begin with? I mean clearly they are good friends with Blank, as you see here.

ItTQjUp.jpg

As far as us not knowing about their plans, well I hope we have put that to rest. We have known for a while now, and the refusal of the account sits sealed the deal. They can join BLANK, a tribe that has yet to finish any of the wars they started. Now they have put themselves against a tribe, that is now stronger than before (The members that left, have only helped us), except Jobemist and Kuya Raven.

Expect a lot to come out from K45, because I know I will.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

That was the first thing I thought of. I can see the ex Oxygen members that have joined 333 not being able to participate in the war which could cause some problems for 333 having a split front.

DeletedUser115757

Expect a lot to come out from K45, because I know I will.​

HAHAHAHAHA !

Expect to lose your tribemate's villages

DeletedUser115536

As far as ex Oxygen members, 333 only has 1. .Unreliable.

monstaz2

I was under the assumption that they had more from the way Faaaark was talking about it.

DeletedUser

so uhm....basically blank is declaring on 333 cause of failed spy attempt??? :icon_redface:

monstaz2

Basically they wanted to start a war and came up with a good excuse.

DeletedUser

uhmmm how does that make sense...from what i can tell 333 investigated their own members and found out they were chatting with blank members about tribal wars...they refused an account sit...blank won't let them do what they wish with their own members and is now warring with them...most of the people leaving 333 have joined blank...so...failed spying->war?:icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser115536

Thisislevi, that about sums it up. The members in that chat have said they will wait as rogue members in 333, then be the downfall. What they didn't expect is for us to find that information out on our own.

DeletedUser

I'm kinda new...is that what you would normally want on the externals...:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

STAHP IT PLEASE ...DAFUQ 472 HOURS NAP ?

eijd6w.jpg

Alas, yet another who does not understand... that was a joke on my part... the agreement with blank had a typo, and instead of a 72 hour notice of dissolvement it said 472 hours, which even the duke in blank made fun of...

Taka by the way is not leadership in Blank, he was a member in our tribe, whom I objected to inviting before I took over as duke... since I took over my goal was to get rid of those who were not on par with what a top tribe demands...

You know, being able to send trains, or snipe trains... instead they have a 2 sec spread on their trains... thankfully they do not listen to us non pinooy folk, and did not learn...

Acid