BLANK declares war on 333 Tribe [K55 VS K45]

DeletedUser113867

1. Death is the sister tribe. They have all been told to create that tribe and join it until places become available in jager. That is what a sister tribe is.

[Spoil]
thatdamnpolak Aug 04, 22:23
actually we made a deal with them. we are joining Jager...

Hidden Gem Aug 04, 22:25
they havent got enough spaces though

thatdamnpolak Aug 04, 22:33
yet lol. I made a deal already and I'm on good terms with most of their tribe

Hidden Gem Aug 06, 09:49
proof

This message has been forwarded by Hidden Gem.
[/spoil]

2. You can see his growth stats at the start are impossible also a mail from a friend of jager, a baron told him what happened, It also says jager are picking up the ex tdor. Those are the ones who have been told to go and create death until spaces are made available.

storerecall Aug 05, 10:21
Yeah but there pumping resources into esw he will grow quiet fast quiet quickly

storerecall Aug 05, 11:06
well jager are picking up some members from tdor currently

Hidden Gem Aug 06, 09:51
proof

This message has been forwarded by Hidden Gem.

3. His previous account is banned and i have reported him, he cannot be banned anymore because he has since deleted his first account. If someone is growing faster than a boosted player they are farming well or being boosted.

Proof is there i posted it, indesicive nubz stats show he started the tribe, it also shows that he lost a village without being nobled, How is that not proof something fishy went on? you tell me how else it is possible for that to happen? are you saying the stats are wrong and that village went missing only in the stats?

DeletedUser113322

A lot of substance, heartless, nice!

Now change the topic to something anyone cares about. Jager is a non-important, non-factor tribe.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser115536

A lot of substance, heartless, nice!

Now change the topic to something anyone cares about. Jager is a non-important, non-factor tribe.

:icon_biggrin:

For those that say our leadership is bad, I simply will defend that. I came from Human and slowly was offered a position on council to advise. Then the war starts and 333 loses 12 members. That puts us down to rank 6, and 800k points. BLANK and ELKIA were both max tribes, with BLANK going up to rank 2, ELKIA idled around rank 15.

Since then, we have not only destroyed BLANK, but have picked up a few members in the process, a.k.a my spies and a few ex members of FUBAR that we talked to before the war even started.

BLANK have came to me 36 hrs before now seeking terms of their surrender. To anyone saying 333 has bad leadership, I'd like to see what you do with 23 members against 2 max family tribes. Our morale was low, then BLANK launched first on XblasX and he simply wanted to join BLANK as well. From a leadership POV, you begin to ask yourself, who else in the tribe are wanting to run for the enemy. Instead we stuck together, planned our asses off for OPs, had everyone involved in support and snipes, and we have come to victory.

BLANK are to disband soon, just working out final details.

DeletedUser113322

Great job 333. Though there were some random people criticizing you guys with no credibility and some with some slanted perspective, you guys soldiered on. Finish it off ^^

And evilclown. What is up with you and bringing up Jager. They're a non factor, stop overanalyzing. It makes you look silly. Why don't you just create an active dialogue instead of chucking random opinions into an area where no one is listening? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

GodofLight

He's obviously just trying to create a party... I can bring the red bull!

DeletedUser113867

Great job 333. Though there were some random people criticizing you guys with no credibility and some with some slanted perspective, you guys soldiered on. Finish it off ^^

And evilclown. What is up with you and bringing up Jager. They're a non factor, stop overanalyzing. It makes you look silly. Why don't you just create an active dialogue instead of chucking random opinions into an area where no one is listening? :)

333 and jager have had a couple of skirmishes already looking at the stats. Also jager recruiting a good number of blank playes will bring the borders closer, i imagine the 5 places 333 have left will be filled with some other ex blank aswell.

Probably will just mop up the blank players for now but soon enough these 2 tribes will have to war.

DeletedUser115536

333 and jager have had a couple of skirmishes already looking at the stats. Also jager recruiting a good number of blank playes will bring the borders closer, i imagine the 5 places 333 have left will be filled with some other ex blank aswell.

Probably will just mop up the blank players for now but soon enough these 2 tribes will have to war.

You are basically right. Jager and BLANK were "endgame allies", although when they decided to join the war BLANK were ready to surrender. They have made the mistake of beginning attacks on us. Sure we may lose a few villages as we have to move south. The same thing happened with BLANK. They attacked XBLASX and we setup frontlines then smashed. Jager will get the same treatment, but be a lot easier.

Jager did nothing in their own war vs FUBAR, I think before BLANK joined in it was 5 caps / 3 losses. BLANK won the war vs FUBAR, then we destroyed BLANK. Jager have bit off more than they can handle.

DeletedUser103865

Jäger never joined in with blank's fight with 333 and it doesn't look like they are now either. Though if their have been lots of failed noble attempts then feel free to post reports and correct me.
But so far they haven't taken any more villages than fate or @night have

And there is that claim of jäger and blank being endgame allies again
Yet I have still seen no evidence of it at all. You even said yourself that jäger didn't help blank with 333, doesn't sound like endgame allies to me

DeletedUser115536

Jäger never joined in with blank's fight with 333 and it doesn't look like they are now either. Though if their have been lots of failed noble attempts then feel free to post reports and correct me.
But so far they haven't taken any more villages than fate or @night have

And there is that claim of jäger and blank being endgame allies again
Yet I have still seen no evidence of it at all. You even said yourself that jäger didn't help blank with 333, doesn't sound like endgame allies to me

Mate I have spies in Jager, you have BLANK as allies, well sadly BLANK are now disappearing. Jager have recruited ex BLANK, also are working with Fate in attacking 333. Also BLANK members that have now left, have spilled the beans that they were to attack 333, sadly BLANK didn't stick around long enough. I am now officially declaring on Jager/Fate. Hopefully all of the members you guys recently mass recruited will stick around, because we are coming.

DeletedUser113867

Mate I have spies in Jager, you have BLANK as allies, well sadly BLANK are now disappearing. Jager have recruited ex BLANK, also are working with Fate in attacking 333. Also BLANK members that have now left, have spilled the beans that they were to attack 333, sadly BLANK didn't stick around long enough. I am now officially declaring on Jager/Fate. Hopefully all of the members you guys recently mass recruited will stick around, because we are coming.

This is not true.

I am in fate and we have no diplomacy with jager, infact a fate member attacked and took a village off the duke of jager aswell as taking off other jager members.

We have attacked 333 after 333 attacked us, look at the stats i even posted the reports at the time of the poor trainsent at our tribe.

DeletedUser

This is not true.

I am in fate and we have no diplomacy with jager, infact a fate member attacked and took a village off the duke of jager aswell as taking off other jager members.

We have attacked 333 after 333 attacked us, look at the stats i even posted the reports at the time of the poor trainsent at our tribe.
awww cmon don't try to get out of it :) it is warrrr hurrayyyyyyy cheers :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser113867

awww cmon don't try to get out of it :) it is warrrr hurrayyyyyyy cheers :icon_biggrin:

They have been attacking our tribe for over a week, our tribe have begun attacking back.

Our duke has not asked for peace so we have not tried to get out of it.

I am simply stating the accusations are false.

DeletedUser115536

They have been attacking our tribe for over a week, our tribe have begun attacking back.

Our duke has not asked for peace so we have not tried to get out of it.

I am simply stating the accusations are false.

Our guys should have been focused on BLANK/ELKIA, but we aren't to OP'd on neither. Also being side by side with Jager, and Opping on the same day just brings suspicions even closer.

You want to avoid warring us, I suggest you have your leader contact me.

DeletedUser103865

Jager hasn't OP'd you, never mind coordinated with fate to OP you
There have been small skirmishes between all 3 tribes, but nothing more

If I were you, I would want to make the most of blank falling apart to grab some more villages and rebuild troops rather than declaring on 2 more tribes
But that's your call I suppose

GodofLight

the more 333 kills everything the more I can expand without any hassle.... I like this world :D

well.... support troops are en route to 333 villages, have at them lads!