Blitzkrieg (I'm Back)

DeletedUser

So, I wonder how things have been going while I was gone? Yes it has been a while, but I am finally back.

For those of you who joined to late or have made yourself's forget about Blitzkrieg shame on you.
I would like to get back in contact with my old Tribe I cannot access World19, but am trying to get myself back here.

Also for those of you who don't know, Blitzkreig = Art of War = ?

I want to know what I missed and how well my old Followers and Supporters are doing, also we were the first complete Under-dog Tribe to defeat and Tribe much more powerful and almost triple our size without the need of allies.

NOVA + Allies now R.I.P

Also wondering if any of you are bored and want to join me in introducing what Blitzkrieg is all about on the arrival of World58.

Just drop me some PM's on the forum or W57 if your on it, its time to show them were back :)

Just incase some people need reminding : http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=78523&highlight=Blitzkreig

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20045

are you XIII in w57 as im in that tribe and someone is called blitzkrieg?

DeletedUser

No Im not active on W57 as im waiting for 58, I am Rusty-Shelf and I just made the Tribe as Im sorting out all the Profile Page and forums so I have them ready on W58

DeletedUser

Sorry for Double Post but does anyone know what happened to AoW after I left? Also for those wondering I left due to moving and unable to have internet for 3 months then rage quit'd when I noticed Mr. Abandoned -.-