BLiTz's Flamboyant Speech Guide

After reading this Guide, do you agree that Flamboyant Speech is overpowered?

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Flamboyant Speeches are unquestionably the most overpowered item in the game, in this guide I will show you how to use them effectively.

For starters, let's look at what a Flamboyant Speech does:
"For every Nobleman produced while this item is active, you receive a resource package item worth 50% of the production costs of the unit. This item can be redeemed in any village.

50% Refund on Nobleman production

Duration: 24:00:00

Applies to: All villages"

So, if we train 1 noble for 40k Wood, 50k Clay, and 50k Iron we will get 1 item that can be used in 1 village to give you 20k Wood, 25k Clay, and 25k Iron. This may seem a little underwhelming at face value, but as you'll see below, the synergy this item can produce is unbelievable.

Let's do some simple math, using only clay to avoid over complicating things:
A single 20% Res booster will give you 80k clay in each village that has a maxed out warehouse
Let's say we're working with 100 villages with maxed warehouses.

80000*100=8000000

Now, if you train 400 nobles (4 per village) in 24 hours
We'll continue using clay for simplicity, this will give you 25k clay in one village per use of the res pack that is produced by Flamboyant Speech
Res pack*number of nobles produced 25000*400=10000000

That's 10 MILLION (!!!) Clay in total.

Not only will you end up with more resources in the end, but you will also have a noble train in each village, the synergy here is momentous.

Now keep in mind, that is only 400 nobles, 4 nobles per village, on a speed 2 world, a noble trains in about 1 hour and 25 minutes - that's a training time of approximately 5 hours and 40 minutes for 4 nobles. But a Flamboyant Speech lasts for 24 hours, you can produce about 16 nobles in just shy of 23 hours.

16*25000=400000
400000*100=40000000

That's 40 MILLION Clay across 100 villages and 4 whole noble trains per village.

I was going to talk about PP Usage, but after seeing these numbers, it's impossible to refute that the resources alone gained by Flamboyant Speech comes anywhere close to the amount of resources gained from any single Resource pack, and both the 20% and 30% res packs are always more expensive than Flamboyant Speeches, while in the Barricade Battle event, Flamboyant Speech only costs 1000 more Ducats (4500 Ducats) than the 10%, but the resources gained by just training 400 nobles are far more than double what 10% Warehouse Capacity will grant.

A note on warehouses, the a 20% Warehouse capacity will only give you 20% of your Warehouse Capacity, so if you do not have a maxed warehouse, it will give you less than 20% of 400k (maxed Warehouse Cap), meanwhile, Flamboyant Speech grants you a resource item of a fixed value, so it doesn't matter what your warehouse cap is.

This is the new meta, good luck everyone!
-Blitz

The Guide

Reaction score
This section is for players to learn the game :( not be deceived and falsely misled about bad items o_O

Also this item works on false logic, as it does not provide you with free resources, but merely refunds you Half of the already high amount of resources that you have spent.

Deleted User - 848983838

who the hell keeps a noble limit of 400 unless its late game...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 848983838

also if my math is right.

to build all those 400 nobles:

400* 40k wood 400* 50K clay 400* 50k iron

16 million wood 20 million clay 20 million iron or having the resources to build all 400 nobles in a day at first 4 per village you would need a 100 villages with warehouse that has 160k wood 200k clay 200k iron per village.

im not thesmartest but this seems like too much stuff was smoked to come up with this logic and takes some very beneficial jumps to benefit your method such as having the resources to build 4 nobles is 100 villages, the 400 noble limit etc.

pretty sure the whales would also be doing this if this was true and you aren't some mad scientist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous...

Reaction score
These are the posts for which this forum really could do with a "Dislike" option.
I feel like this deserves its own thread and serious consideration for implementation. Maybe we'll get lucky and push the idea to Mark Zuckerburg as well

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Even when I had a noble limit of 1200 on w112, these items were not that useful. We had tonnes stacked up. You can't share them out over all villages, which limits uses, so we just used them for quick resources in frontline villages.

Now, onto my own maths.

1200 nobles being built. I get resources for 600 back. Which is enough coins for what, 1-2 extra nobles? Flag booster gets far, far more. And with 3000 villages at that point in time, that 1 10% resources pack got 120,000k each resources. As opposed to 30,000k clay from those 1200 res packets.

There's a lot of maths you haven't factored in / considered.

Reaction score
Even when I had a noble limit of 1200 on w112, these items were not that useful. We had tonnes stacked up. You can't share them out over all villages, which limits uses, so we just used them for quick resources in frontline villages.

Now, onto my own maths.

1200 nobles being built. I get resources for 600 back. Which is enough coins for what, 1-2 extra nobles? Flag booster gets far, far more. And with 3000 villages at that point in time, that 1 10% resources pack got 120,000k each resources. As opposed to 30,000k clay from those 1200 res packets.

There's a lot of maths you haven't factored in / considered.

The problem here is your worrying about the costs of coins and nobles. You can also use flag booster at the same time as this, and because you get even more resources from Flamboyant Speeches than you do from res packs, flag booster works better.

Last edited:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well a big part is that flagbooster works on ONE village only. Flamboyant works on ALL your villages. Meaning if you for example got 100 vills you get a boost in 100 of those vills and just not 1. Meaning you are more efficient with your resources

Reaction score
Well a big part is that flagbooster works on ONE village only. Flamboyant works on ALL your villages. Meaning if you for example got 100 vills you get a boost in 100 of those vills and just not 1. Meaning you are more efficient with your resources

Flamboyant Speech items grant more resources than res boosters do, and, unlike res boosters, your able to use all of the resources in a single village if you want, so you'll no longer have to be spending time shipping resources with your market, as you can just deposit all of the resources directly into your mint village as needed. It's unbelievably meta.

Deleted User - 848983838

i would love to see you try this on a world and get back to us on results.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You get even more resources from Flamboyant Speeches than you do from res packs, flag booster works better.

Incorrect. Look at my post again.

In my ingame example given, you only get 25% of the resources using your method that a single 10% resource pack gets. The exact ratio would depend on number of villages and noble limit, but in almost all circumstances you lose a huge amount of resources by choosing flamboyant over 10% res.

Didn't intend on posting again, then saw you'd edited your original response and it's really misleading for other users.

Reaction score
Incorrect. Look at my post again.

In my ingame example given, you only get 25% of the resources using your method that a single 10% resource pack gets. The exact ratio would depend on number of villages and noble limit, but in almost all circumstances you lose a huge amount of resources by choosing flamboyant over 10% res.

Didn't intend on posting again, then saw you'd edited your original response and it's really misleading for other users.

I edited it because it wasn't worded correctly and I thought it might be confusing unless I made it more definitive.

While you *might* be correct about this strategy scaling in effectiveness with # of villages and noble limit. I think it's endgame potential is pretty evident.