Blog application for world 35

DeletedUser

Best of luck to your application (unless you already got the job)

You will be better than Lee. No doubt.
are noobs still allowed to post on these forums...shame

And sammie you should get it as there's no one else

DeletedUser

I didn't get it and there was no one else....

Johan....As smexy as you are...I wasn't that bad...was I? o_O

kingjohan

I doubt im going to get it, no reply in 2 days so :/ and king J are you tsmanning?
As somone said, i was. I "gave" it away a couple of months ago and doesn't play tw anymore.
are noobs still allowed to post on these forums...shame

And sammie you should get it as there's no one else
It's a public forum. Go figure.
I didn't get it and there was no one else....

Johan....As smexy as you are...I wasn't that bad...was I? o_O

I was kidding <3

DeletedUser

yes. We were abusing someone who entirely deserved it since they were a 13 yr old immature, arrogant (insert various other world) child that tried to act all big and tough and basically ended up getting ripped to shreds. Despit being english he was also illiterate and therefore being the kind person i am i tried to help improve his English (by correcting pretty much every sentance) and got an infract ;(

DeletedUser

yes. We were abusing someone who entirely deserved it since they were a 13 yr old immature, arrogant (insert various other world) child that tried to act all big and tough and basically ended up getting ripped to shreds. Despit being english he was also illiterate and therefore being the kind person i am i tried to help improve his English (by correcting pretty much every sentance) and got an infract ;(
Good times :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I can tell I've not missd alot in these forums :/ I'm appalled. Really, I am. There aren't many forums and there aren't many posters as there used to be.

King Sean04

King A and I scared them all away :icon_twisted::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Yeah I gathered that from your presence on the forums kinda makes me wanna run away from that.