Blog Competition - Have your Say!

DeletedUser

Yes, You read the title right! its time for a competition, from the one & only, Kris (thats me)

About:

The Competition is for any one who can design a banner for the blog.

Rules:

1.) The Render Must be from: http://planetrenders.net/renders/thumbnails.php?album=10 or something along these lines (You can design it)

2.) The Size must be 500 x 200px (or Smaller)

3.) Colours: Any Colour (But I like Purple)

4.) Text: "World 54 Blog" In large and "With NML0089" in smaller text

Award:

200 Premium Points (YES 200!)

Notice:

The World gets to Vote for the 4 Best ones that The Blog Team and I will vote for.

Interested? Get Started =D

Thanks,

Kris

DeletedUser

Sorry for Double, But this is an Update to the Rules:

- You Must design the image your self (except Render, they release under the General Use Licence) Not using the "Graphic Request" Subforum.

Your Winning entry will be posted on the blog for the whole Tribalwars community to see!

IF you cheat at these rules I know I cant take back the P/points but you will be named & shamed on the blog then the competition will be re-opened.

Trust me, Don't Cheat, Win Honestly!

If you have any more questions contact me via the normal outlets, Forum, IGM, Skype etc.

Dont have me on Skype? Send me a quick message and I'll give you my skype =)

P.S: There is the same competition in World 38 (my other blog world), so dont think they are stealing your ideas, I need one for both

Thanks Guys & Girls,

Kris

DeletedUser

Blogbanner.png

DeletedUser

You may post more than one, The more you post the better chance you have of winning.

Also, When the Blog Team vote for 4, I will turn the vote over to you guys for the rest. After all, it is your blog

Competition Ends 26th of January 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

PetarPavao

BlogBanner4.png

I will probably post one more that is similar to this one and another that is different

DeletedUser

Contest Entry by Wheelz

world54blogresized.jpg

Bask in the glory! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's good but where's the render he said to use :lol:

I just wanted to give it a try without the renders. :icon_cool:

I'll go see what I can do. Is there a way of accessing the renders without making an account on Planet Renders?

DeletedUser

its fine, I just tried to make it easier on you guys, any thing you post will be taken seriously and added to the vote

DeletedUser92094

i have a couple but i dont really like 'em.
Gonna keep trying though.

World54Blog2.png

World54blog.png