Blog Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Feel free to discuss all blogs here. Keep it clean and nice, and I won't have to lock this and punish accordingly. Constructive criticism, a bit of debate, and I'm fine, but if you start insulting other people or ArmyofLoners, I will not allow it.

Check this thread for new/old blogs

Enjoy, but keep it forum-rule-friendly.

DeletedUser74275

firstly, well done on getting an issue out

secondly, it was a little disappointing...outshone by the guest blogger

however, u have promised us 4 blogs this month, maybe the constructive criticism can be listed below with what people want to see...we know you can write good blogs (see AoL's first few blogs), so we will look forward to those

DeletedUser

firstly, well done on getting an issue out

secondly, it was a little disappointing...outshone by the guest blogger

however, u have promised us 4 blogs this month, maybe the constructive criticism can be listed below with what people want to see...we know you can write good blogs (see AoL's first few blogs), so we will look forward to those

At the moment I'm looking at possibly 4 more this month, but it depends how things work out. For future reference, I'll always read this thread but mainly refrain from commenting. Particularly suggestions will be picked out of any dialog here for possible use in the coming blog issues :)

DeletedUser

I don't really see why this needed a new thread. The old one wasn't active enough to risk snowing under the new-blog-notifications. For that matter, the bloggers themselves asked for comments, and I believe they make work of them.

In other words; why this new thread? Was the criticism not liked after all? Did AoL request it, or other blog-staff? Or was it a moderator's executive decision, because of..? Potential flaming?

I'm not questioning a moderator's decision, I'm trying to understand the reason, so that we as a W56 community can toe the party-line.

DeletedUser

AoL did request it, but I had already decided to make a new thread here instead. The reason was not only because of potential flaming, but because when numerous players comment, some others don't notice the link to the blog and assume a new one wasn't written. You never know if it's just an old argument reigniting, or a new argument about a new blog.

In addition, I felt it a lot cleaner/neater, and allows for one simple place for everyone to be notified of new blogs without having to look through all the criticism or support for aspects of said blog to find it, as well as one simple place to discuss it all.

If I had not wanted discussion or disliked the constructive criticism, I'd have closed the other thread, punished appropriately, and not allowed any further discussion...as you can see, that didn't happen.

DeletedUser

Nice issue aol :)

Lol @ niyah that purple/pink theme freaked me out, I opened it up at school wa like WTF?!

DeletedUser

Oh and just noticed the mom/farma names are wrong on that pink/green map lol

DeletedUser40113

good one aaron, though, you stole my conquer map idea!!!! XD Kinda xD

DeletedUser

I wrote a wall of text :icon_neutral: didn't think it will look that long

DeletedUser

I wrote a wall of text :icon_neutral: didn't think it will look that long

Don't worry, I re-implemented spoilers :icon_wink: I actually quite enjoyed how you wrote out basically what we all think about people leaving TW and returning.

DeletedUser

I liked the issue, was entertaining as usual and now comparable to KTH in length (I kid I kid, we write mini novels over here) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I liked the issue, was entertaining as usual and now comparable to KTH in length (I kid I kid, we write mini novels over here) :icon_razz:

If I ever want to write a book I'll let you know :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

"Of those three tribes, OHYEAH is in the worst spot stuck between Haul! and CODE. It could be just a matter of time until both CODE and Haul! are taking full advantage of it and OHYEAH disappear."

Guess we will have to prove you wrong then AoL :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

"Of those three tribes, OHYEAH is in the worst spot stuck between Haul! and CODE. It could be just a matter of time until both CODE and Haul! are taking full advantage of it and OHYEAH disappear."

Looking foward to it :icon_cool:

Angel Styles

Meh, Lord Giggy is correct, OHYEAH is in a GREAT SPOT as they are active, skilled, willing and able to pull off Ops, OHYEAH did I mention there is NO tension, drama, or disrespect in this tribe?

They are healthy and will be here for a long time to come.

Because of all this, they will be able to move in any direction they OHso desire.

OHYEAH, I like them :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

The recent leadership issue was nice.

I was amazed how MoM is run.

In a tribe where people are not participating and only one person is doing almost everything means a lot.

So Niyah is recruiter, diplomat, K commander, and in the end DUKE as well.

I have to say she is really doing an excellent job, how come she can do all that work is really amazing. She must be one hell of o lady.

For MoM to fall either Niyah needs to get stuck in real life, or a well planned and coordinated OP should land on her so she remember all the important things in real life(I dought that the second option would work and she would not go down but u never know).