Blog Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Now THAT was a fairly good blog.

Map made all the top tribes but MoM look tiny, pl0x. :p

DeletedUser

I realized at the end that by going quickly and not seperating layers and some other things, whichever one I started with the grow would cover the other tribes villages so when I grew them they'd be smaller and so on down the line. Apologies for that, hadn't really thought about it until now!

DeletedUser

Contrary to not-so-popular belief, not mentioning you doesn't mean I'm biased against you. Just means you weren't worth mentioning :eek:

love you choco

DeletedUser74275

So no mention of Haul! disbanding, no mention of CODE collapsing, no mention of the mass recruits and the consequences thereof?

save for the interview at the end, it was generic right through and you can now post the same blog in any of your other worlds that you blog for. All you need to do is edit the 3 or 4 times you mentioned W56 and replace with that other world

disappointing

DeletedUser

So no mention of Haul! disbanding, no mention of CODE collapsing, no mention of the mass recruits and the consequences thereof?

save for the interview at the end, it was generic right through and you can now post the same blog in any of your other worlds that you blog for. All you need to do is edit the 3 or 4 times you mentioned W56 and replace with that other world

disappointing

LOL. Couldnt have said it better myself. QFT +1 this. :D

DeletedUser

Quite simply no, because it won't be as important to W56 as the current and future diplomacy, and the war between rank 1 and 2 and there'd be little to talk about. Feel free to look up the facts yourself if you like, it was well known Haul! and CODE were falling and just as obvious people would be recruited from them.

DeletedUser

never said they weren't, yet they could easily play a huge role in the next 2-3 weeks. Simply a case of looking at the current and the future news and not focusing on the down and out in a short issue.

DeletedUser

I think that CODE/Haul's fall 'could easily play a huge role in the next 2-3 weeks' too. In fact, they already have by being the catalyst for the MoM-OHYEAH war. That is current and future news, as far as I can tell.

DeletedUser

Yet what is there to say? Tribes recruited members the other didn't want them to have, OHYEAH was ready to war with MoM, MoM declared. If I'd talked about Haul or CODE before the war you'd slam me for focusing on dead tribes, as a few people told me not too :icon_razz: I write what I can put together the best in the time I dedicate to blogging for you guys, particularly looking at things beyond the obvious, the options [T] have as a game changer is one of those things that may not be so obvious.

DeletedUser

Personally I liked the blog. Skipped the general loyalty part TBH because I'm not really a fan of this kind of stuff, but the interview was a good read. I consider T one of the tribes with quite serious potential, but it's only up to them how this will be spent. It will be interesting to follow after few weeks from now.

As for CODE/Haul fall - everything has been said already and multiple times.

DeletedUser

Personally, I'd like to read back the blog in six months time and read about what happened on in the world in the past...quite simply your blogs have never cut it for me, but thats a case of personal preference I guess. Not only are they filled with your opinions, instead of being fact based and objective, the writing quality isn't anything to write home about either.

I write what I can put together the best in the time I dedicate to blogging for you guys, particularly looking at things beyond the obvious, the options [T] have as a game changer is one of those things that may not be so obvious.

All it takes is one look at the map to see the options which [T] have..