Blog Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

XShahzad commenting on stuff which he has no clue about. Nothing new, move on, move on.

DeletedUser

The recent leadership issue was nice.

I was amazed how MoM is run.

In a tribe where people are not participating and only one person is doing almost everything means a lot. [1.]

So Niyah is recruiter, diplomat, K commander, and in the end DUKE as well. [2.]

I have to say she is really doing an excellent job [3.], how come she can do all that work is really amazing. She must be one hell of o lady.[4.]

For MoM to fall either Niyah needs to get stuck in real life,[5.] or a well planned and coordinated OP should land on her so she remember all the important things in real life [6.](I dought that the second option would work and she would not go down but u never know).

*ahem*
1. False.
2. False.
3. True, if not for your reasons.
4. True, if unrelated.
5. False.
6. False, you really believe an Op of all things would make her remember all the important things in life? Come on.

Do try again.

DeletedUser

Theres a difference between somebody lieing, and you misinterpretting what was said

Have a guess which one happened here?

DeletedUser

I liked the interviews, although mostly because of the 'dissent is not disloyalty' attitude of 1stphoenix, wouldn't have been interesting if the blog was full of party-approved lines.

DeletedUser74275

Yay :D
Good read, but only because I am in it ;)

yah you did good, spilling the beans on how much of a mess haul! is in, like we didnt know :lol:

as for Revlyk, your grudge with me is getting old
Revlyk:
Hmm.
Honestly, I was a tad happy to see Haul! finally work up the nerve to retaliate and take Paolo’s villages.

DeletedUser

I find 1st an interesting fellow. Got to say, great interviews.

Though somewhat annoyed that CODE/OHYEAH/W2V/FARMA/MoM were left in the cold.

DeletedUser40113

I find 1st an interesting fellow. Got to say, great interviews.

Though somewhat annoyed that CODE/OHYEAH/W2V/FARMA/MoM were left in the cold.

Shucks, Im interesting :D

Well, a lot has happened this week, and a deadline to make :D

DeletedUser

yah you did good, spilling the beans on how much of a mess haul! is in, like we didnt know :lol:

as for Revlyk, your grudge with me is getting old
Revlyk:
Hmm.
Honestly, I was a tad happy to see Haul! finally work up the nerve to retaliate and take Paolo’s villages.

Outside of external where you and Mike troll me, I don't have a grudge.and I definitely would not have brought it up in the Blog if that was the case. I may have misread that part in OHYEAH vs Haul! but I could of sworn, you were the only player that actually had an OP against and even then it wasn't that successful.

If it came out as hate against you, I apologize, but that was not how it was intended. It was more of a, "Im glad to see Haul! finally is doing something against OHYEAH, so the war wasn't one sided." Since you were the only person I was aware of having an OP against them, your name was used. :icon_sad: Sorry for the confusion.

DeletedUser

I'm going to be perfectly honest, this was a blog I really enjoyed. The rest, I've mildly enjoyed and gone along with, but something about this blog had a great interest grabber for me. It might've been the scathing review of Haul! by 1stphoenix which I wouldn't have expected from a member of Haul! (not that I like or dislike them personally, just that it was unexpected), but something managed to really grasp my attention and keep it throughout.

Great blog :).

DeletedUser

Thanks mates, looking forward to next issue as well and some of the ideas that were brought up in the competition. :)

DeletedUser40113

I'm going to be perfectly honest, this was a blog I really enjoyed. The rest, I've mildly enjoyed and gone along with, but something about this blog had a great interest grabber for me. It might've been the scathing review of Haul! by 1stphoenix which I wouldn't have expected from a member of Haul! (not that I like or dislike them personally, just that it was unexpected), but something managed to really grasp my attention and keep it throughout.

Great blog :).

I say it like I see it u6 ;)

DeletedUser

Watch for the next blog issue to be released this weekend, with the idea chosen from the forum contest :)

DeletedUser

I'm in the group with Or-el, Ewok, wIz and Xsha..... Do you hate me or something Aaron? :p No-one's gonna win against Or-el.... Otherwise we'll all be infracted (hides).

Also, when do the polls go up?

DeletedUser

The polls should be going up shortly, depending on when Aaron tells me to put them up :icon_razz:.

And don't worry, I'll play fair and not make it public who voted for who :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I think it is a twisted joke that I am in the same category as Rukoh and Sacred....

VOTE MANTA FOR GROUP ONE!

DeletedUser

Hey u6, when you read this check your mail and post the polls :icon_razz: Thanks bud!

Last edited by a moderator: