Blog Discussion Thread

Red Sparrow

Read the blog, but the latest installment is missing the K54 review. When/OR will be released?

-Red

DeletedUser84793

maybe k54 is not that important now...think that could be why?..:D

DeletedUser13939

Coalitions are being formed against the premades everywhere it seems. To bad the blog team wont hear of it till it is already happening though :(

Maybe your lack of 50 Spears/Swords sent to UBM has swayed us to not warn you of any coalitions. ;)

DeletedUser13939

There are currently only three of us and we are all busy in real life and playing the game. Please be patient with us. :)

DeletedUser120220

An Update on the UBM Blog

Many of you have asked where our new content has been last 2 week and a new edition of the Centennial is far overdue, however there were some setbacks.

The blog team started with four members: UBM, Nest, DK and myself.
About three weeks ago we lost our first member, Nest had to step away from TW blog for personal reasons.
Very recently UBM shared with the blog team that he has to step back from TW and the blog for at least several weeks.

This means that not only did we lose half of our writers, the main guy behind the blog has to take some time off the blog.
We'll try working out a way with UBM, DK and myself in which manner we can best continue the blog.

DK and I have been very busy with RL as well as playing this world so these things together caused us to not post anything in the last 2 weeks and we thought y'all deserved an update.

Content will surely go up one way or another but right now we have no set time to release any articles but we are not quitting so don't worry!

hurod

25 days and blogs are starting to go inactive. Players keep fighting how good and important these blogs are, yet they wont survive a month.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hey guys, due to the absence of our bloggers I'm planning some tribal interviews, either trough text, voice or video (Up to the invited parties.)

I plan on doing K54 first and if it goes over well I'll continue to 55, 45 and possibly K44 though that might be hard for me as I'm invested in that K.

Content will be posted in UBM's blog thats pinned if I can get his permission.
Hopefully it all goes smoothly :)