Blog is up Read or Die!

mattcurr

Read or die!!!!!

Yea I stole p diddy's slogan for voting, and no it makes no more sense then it did when he used it. Read!!@!@!

Well not that tbh since its just about me:icon_redface: But Ughh Ill start on it tomorrow most likely, read it!@!@#!:icon_cool:

** Disclaimer I had a little to drink when I wrote both these if their illegible, well their still more legible than half of ya'll are.

DeletedUser

Looks good? :p
If you need any help I'd love to participate :)

mattcurr

From the general feel of the mails Im getting, it seems ya'll think I made it, which is not the case TW admins did that I just write for this section, if I didn't make that clear sorry, I had assumed that it was a little more known than it is, so on that note join me in my READ or DIE campain so people read the darn thing/know it exists. So put a link in your profile, with read or die@!#!#!!!#!#!@#!!!wonder if anyone will do it.

And I dont think I need help from what I gather I am the help ;)

Suggestions are lovely though. Other then "oMgZZzzz I hate you go die" that one is a popular one for me.

DeletedUser

Well, if while you are helping, you need help...you know who to call. :lol:
Have fun with it though, it seems like it could be a blast.

DeletedUser

............ How the **** did you end up being the blogger?

The blogmaster of W34 should be rancido/superwolfie if he/she is the same person!

Big let down

safetymessage.jpg

mattcurr

Dont hate cause I flamed your plagerized idea's, its not my fault your stupid :'(

DeletedUser

Well its not really started yet, I was just drinking too much green beer yesterday.

Its amazing how easy it is to tell when someones been drinking just by their writing...on a computer :D

Heh, never mind getting a breathalyser test, get them to write a blog entry :p

mattcurr

Completely agree...:icon_neutral:
At least let their be a legitimate post 1st before you get all uppity, though I probably wont be pandering to the former farm who was catted down and restarted demographic.

DeletedUser

Rubbish, will never read again.
Dont use the old "I was drunk excuse" for pathetic writing it doesnt protect you from flaming.

mattcurr

Rubbish, will never read again.
Dont use the old "I was drunk excuse" for pathetic writing it doesnt protect you from flaming.

I haven't written it yet.:icon_confused: For an introduction to myself please point out the flaws?

Last edited:

mattcurr

I finally posted something they should come more quickly in the future.