blog like topic

DeletedUser

Knock~Knock: The current rank 1 tribe on w57
Knock! 168.862.815 332.980.159 80 4.162.252 34939 9.530

Infamy: The current rank 2 tribe on w57
2 Infamy 155.261.888 269.509.181 62 4.346.922 28397 9.491

Recent notes regarding w57 last war (hopefully)

Knock has recently recruited a couple of Infamy members to bolster there ranks and which would ultimately cause disharmony and confusion in the infamy camp. Infamy have also lost a few to a neutral tribe called LAZY, the intentions of said tribe is yet unknown but cant be looking good for Infamy, as for Knock im sure they have tried talks with this tribe and there duke to try and bolster there ranks even more and improve there grip on winning this world.

Past events in this war: Knock did take the lead in this war, a small one that didn't last too long with Infamy making a quick comeback trying to squash any thoughts of Knock thinking they got this but alas this was also short lived with Knock taking small steps in what is now a big lead difference. This has not been the most interesting war but it has been action packed, the nukes have been sent by both sides and support been killed on both sides, the stats in oda and odd will confirm that.

Side notes: If anyone has ever looked in the war page found under rankings, you will find infamy still do sit at the top of that, they lead in the villages conquered and oda and odd list although Knock lead in the ratio column, so there is some hope for Infamy that they know they have had the ability in the past to succeed can they some how make a comeback yet again? time will tell.

Stats between the 2 warring tribes since start of the war:

Knock conquered 5127 villages
Infamy conquered 3343 villages

oda gain since start of the war:

Knock oda gain = 1.495.232.610
Infamy oda gain = 1.180.502.981

player interviews:

interview with xterminator
[spoil]Chandrian: What were your thoughts when this war kicked off? were you positive towards your tribe winning? Were you reluctant on how your tribe would do?

Xterminator:

When it kicked off, I knew it was necessary, you guys had flanked us expanding into TWS territory and recruited quite of few of them/attempting to force us into expanding in E-Jabs direction(HUGH jumps for most of us). I felt we were favourites definately. I believe in hindsight had we joined in on the Happy side of the war, things mighta been different, and that mighta happened had their ego's not been so Large.
As activity was always going to be/is always the biggist factor in end of world senario's I honestly believe our policy of not recruiting enough new blood/being honest to our NAP's/Ally's and rimming more than recruiting in the last 2/3 previous wars might just be the telling factor. ;)

Chandrian: When Infamy 1st went behind in the war then came back and took the lead what were your thoughts at the time? Did you feel this was the start towards a winning this world?

Xterminator:

Did we? I know there was a brief spell after the initial outbursts where we were capturing a little more from you guys but never thought we actually took the lead.(possibly mistaken). Attempting to answer: I suppose it was a good spell spirits were obviously up, but to go so far as to feel/even think there were not quite a few more twists and turns left or it would be plain sailing from there on in would be extremely naieve.

Chandrian: With Infamy currently behind and several of your tribemates now in knock how do you see this world panning out? Do you think Infamy will still be here in 6 months time or do you see everyone in Knock or maybe even splinter tribes?

Xterminator:

Hard to say atm,

but even if we all began to gift you guys the villages i still think it would take alot more than 6 months until you guys had/have the necessary amount of villages in this world.

Chandrian: Ok last question xterminator, if you could have made any changes either during this war, prior to this war or even at any other stage of this world, what would they be and why?

Xterminator: I believe i answered this in my first answer :p

Chandrian: Thank you for your time Xterminator[/spoil]

interview with Hawaiin smurf
[spoil][15:49:34] Chandrian: Hi josh can you confirm your ingame identity please.
[15:49:51] Josh: Hawaiian Smurf
[15:50:23] Chandrian: hello Hawaiin, What were your thoughts when this war 1st started?
[15:52:47] Josh: Josh ;), and I don't know really.. it was quite sudden and Infamy never had the chance to properly prepare. There were quite a few inactive frontline accs that needed to be eaten at the time. I felt that Infamy would do decent, regardless of the few inactive.
[15:55:04] Chandrian: When Knock took the lead, then Infamy turned the tide, how did you feel? did you think this was the start to a tidal wave of Infamy conquers over Knock?
[15:56:25] Josh: Yeah, I think everyone did.. The morale boost was great for the few days it lasted.. then Knock did their counter attack and it went downhill from there
[15:57:23] Chandrian: Where do you think it went wrong? What was the cause of the continual decline?
[16:01:32] Josh: There was a massive lack of ops in the east to begin with.. considering that's where Infamy's larger players were.. They never lived up to their full potential and could of done some serious damage. When the eastern frontline got hit a lot of players went inactive and such.. Or if they asked for sitters no backliners would step up to take some pressure off.. It was just the lack of group effort/players willing to participate which was Infamy's downfall.
[16:02:18] Josh: That.. and just because Knock obviously wanted the win more
[16:02:55] Chandrian: What were your reasons behind leaving Infamy?
[16:08:40] Josh: Ah... theres so many.. ;x Well, for starters.. there were only a few active players in the west (my area) the majority of every frontline account was sat by the same 2 people which was obviously asking for trouble. I was really tired of trying to push members to work as a team and fight back but it never happened. When there were no ops, at least 10 people started asking for an op, so an op was made... then only 3 or so actually spent the time to fake/nuke/noble. Players would always request support and I'd gladly answer their support request/sit requests. When I was op'd I got nothing in return.. Anyway, after that draining experience.. I took a hard look at the current situation and I just couldn't see a turnaround.. So I made the decision to join a tribe that obviously worked as a team and sure did act like one.
[16:10:31] Josh: I was really iffy about it at first because of all the stuff being said about how Knock hacked and such.. I gave it a shot, so far during the time I've been here I've been helped as if I've been here the entire time.. everyone is super friendly and it's nothing like what was being said on Infamy's side. I regret not making the move over here sooner.
[16:12:27] Chandrian: Well that answer kinda foils my next question on how your enjoying your time in Knock currently and if you would ever go back to Infamy, so do you see Infamy making any come back? surviving the next 6 months?
[16:17:34 | Edited 16:18:25] Josh: Not a chance. The second I moved here I was attacked, the most incoming I had was about 800. I had players like skillhawk/vernon/frog/roger attacking me.. I must say that they were the worst attackers I've ever seen. Considering how they tried to take me out, theres no way Infamy will ever come back.
[16:18:42] Chandrian: Were these same players putting in the same effort into attacking Knock as they are you? or do u think this is because the war is at there front door now?
[16:20:17] Josh: Half of the players attacking my isolated vills NEVER participated in ops, never supported, never sat for others.. so I'm shocked they even have nukes and nobles to take my vills lol. yeah, I think that once my vills are out of their area they'll go back to being inactive again.
[16:21:25 | Edited 16:21:43] Josh: It's taken them 6 days to take 17 isolated vills (I still have 6 left)in k61.. and they have nothing in them. I've been sniping nobles and such with no troops.. so that's got to tell you something
[16:22:06] Chandrian: I see, ok last question, if you could have made any changes either during this war, prior to this war or even at any other stage of this world, what would they be and why?
[16:26:07] Josh: I would of had cool tracker rimmed from the start.. the amount of players he put on accounts that FAILED is absolutely appalling.. I don't know why he was allowed to have access to all of these accounts in the first palce.. That was no doubt the reason Infamy fell in the east. Honestly, the only change that I'd would of made was that I should of moved to Knock way sooner than I did.
[16:26:41] Chandrian: Ok thankyou for your time hawaiin :)[/spoil]

interview with Mr spanks u
[spoil][12:44:03] aidan: spanky can we confirm your ingame name pls
[12:44:10] Spanky: Mr spanks u
[12:44:36] Chandrian: Thank you, now you have been in Knock since start of war?
[12:45:37] Spanky: Yes since the start of the knock infamy war but not since the start of the world
[12:46:22 | Edited 12:49:24] Chandrian: Ok, what were your thoughts when this war kicked off? were you positive towards your tribe winning? were you reluctant on how your tribe would do vs the rank 1 tribe at the time?
[12:49:38] Spanky: I was pretty positive as a tribe we would eventually win. Lets be honest who isn't positive about their own tribe?.however I thought we went into the war a little early and not overly prepared.
[12:50:03] Spanky: I didn't want to be fighting a war on 2 fronts because we knew that ejab would side with infamy
[12:50:35] Spanky: Our fronts with them were huge and still are. We split the world pretty much in half at the start
[12:51:21] Spanky: Also at the time I believe infamy were a fair bit larger than us
[12:51:33] Chandrian: When Knock 1st lost there lead in this war how did you feel? were you concerned that the tribe was about to self destruct and eventually disband or were you confident about that you would turn it back in your favor?
[12:56:37] Spanky: I was confident in the abilities of the individual players, to say I was a little concerned when we lost the lead would be an understatement, I was very worried. But after infamys first timed operation on us they appeared to become a little dis functioned . It appeared to be more of an individual doing their own ops rather than a tribe wide op. this allowed us as a tribe to reinforce the fronts with backline def. Which I must admit we seem to do very well. After around a week of being down we regained the lead and this appeared to have a huge affect on infamy psychologically.
[12:59:26] Chandrian: With Knock currently in the lead and the recent recruitments of several Infamy members how do you see this world panning out down the line say in 6 months time? Do you think Infamy will still be here? or will they have merged into Knock or maybe even splinter tribes?
[13:03:21] Spanky: I recently sent an email to all infamy members regarding a merger. I got a lot of replies and the majority of which refused to leave infamy. The reasons varied but mostly revolved around the fact they were loyal to psycho. Several went on about a hacking incident which they all seem to think we had some involvement in?.... So they think we cheat cannot be trusted etc etc.
[13:04:45] Spanky: In 6 months time I doubt infamy will still be around in the same way as they are now. They may have some players but I think most will either come here or join millerite in his tribe
[13:05:33] Spanky: A lot are very upset with the lack of participation from other tribe members the lack of support etc
[13:06:24] Spanky: I doubt they will form a new tribe however I can see them recruiting SMB members shortly
[13:07:25] Chandrian: Ok last question Mr spanks u, if you could have made any changes either during this war, prior to this war or even at any other stage of this world, what would they be and why?
[13:08:16] Spanky: Now that's a hard question.
[13:09:39] Spanky: The only thing I would of liked to have been different rather than change is to still have some of the original members here. Some of the original council worked very hard to get the tribe into the position we are now and it's a shame they are not here to reap the benefits of that.
[13:12:42] Spanky: The only other thing I would of liked to be different is this world seems to of had more than its fair share of controversy like mods playing accounts in game and accusations of cheating etc.
I would like knock to get some sort of recognition that actually we had the balls to declare on the rank one tribe and we are winning by a considerable way. It's is due to teamwork not because we cheat or we are all great players. I would say most of us are average but we work well together that's why we are winning.
[13:18:10] Chandrian: Thank you for your time Mr spanks u :)[/spoil]

interview with millerlite smurf

[spoil][15:21:27] Chandrian: Hello nathan, can you confirm your ingame identity please.
[15:21:48] Nathan: Hello, I am millerlite smurf.
[15:22:25] Chandrian: Hi Miller, when this war 1st started what were your thoughts?
[15:25:02] Nathan: well I can not say, my co-player was playing while I was busy on other world.
I came back to the account I think 2 weeks into war,
I was pretty confident with Infamy, I had heard alot of how great Infamy's leadership was, and didn't see any major acitvity problems.
[15:26:06] Chandrian: what were your thoughts after a month in? after the slow decline in losses.
[15:27:07] Nathan: If I remember correctly, Knock hit first, then Infamy hit back, then knock so at the 1 month mark I just thought the next Infamy op would put the stats back in our favor.
[15:29:17 | Edited 15:33:09] Chandrian: With yourself leaving Infamy would you like to say why? And your plans for the future?
[15:38:41] Nathan: Yeah I can give my reasons,
biggest one would most likely be the activity of Infamy - too many players not doing anything positive.
Kato was blaming everybody for not supporting him didn't help, was clear he wasn't the only one being attacked - not to mention making people stack his backline villages so he didn't get catted, I found that a bit annoying. (especially when they were fakes, not cukes)
And then the lack of ops, so even the active players didn't have any coordination,
and the ops they did have were kept quiet to reduce knock's chance of finding out about them - wasn't exactly fun to miss an op that you would of contributed to.

as for future, I am under attack from infamy after staying neutral so I will retaliate.
Although some may argue that I took knock's side by having a shared forum (think)
I would just like to add that I didn't have any talks with Knock until after Pyscho blocked me.
[15:40:38] Chandrian: Very interesting, with several others now leaving Infamy, how do you see infamy fairing after this? do you think more will follow or stay and fight and possibly turn the tide?
[15:41:24] Nathan: Defiantly more will leave. The sink is shipping, and I don't think people will stay on the sinking ship with a captain that is threatening to kick them off the ship (chuckle)
[15:42:14] Chandrian: Ok last question, if you could have made any changes either during this war, prior to this war or even at any other stage of this world, what would they be and why?
[15:46:31] Nathan: would of changed a few things early on in this world, like not merging with ET (Happy) on my original account, finding a co-player instead of quitting on my original account.
As for recent changes and on my current account, I don't think I would change anything. Maybe try harder to get to the frontline when it was E-jab vs TW-IND.
[15:47:11] Chandrian: Ok, thank you for your time Miller :)[/spoil]

DeletedUser102628

"The sink is shipping"
holy S**t, How did I not notice that before now.

whoops, hopefully people get what I meant :lol:

DeletedUser7488

Great interviews Wfman. I'm shocked to see you neutral lol :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lordrighteous in Knock :icon_eek:

Now I`ve seen everything.

DeletedUser

Interesting blog Aidan, thanks for providing some good readin on this war, where the TW bloggers failed
Think we would all like to see the Dukes of each tribe next :)

DeletedUser

Chandrian: What were your thoughts when this war kicked off? were you positive towards your tribe winning? Were you reluctant on how your tribe would do?

Xterminator:

As activity was always going to be/is always the biggist factor in end of world senario's I honestly believe our policy of not recruiting enough new blood/being honest to our NAP's/Ally's and rimming more than recruiting in the last 2/3 previous wars might just be the telling factor. ;)

not recruiting enough? your tribe was close to full when the war started. lol

DeletedUser

Looks like those that deserve it most will win the world.. outta kick any dead weight for stat pushing before you finish it off ;) just sayin. Most players only get to this point once in their career, make the most of it.

DeletedUser

good read, i agree with hawaian, i'm surprise to see you neutral lol :D

DeletedUser

Chandrian: What were your thoughts when this war kicked off? were you positive towards your tribe winning? Were you reluctant on how your tribe would do?

Xterminator:

As activity was always going to be/is always the biggist factor in end of world senario's I honestly believe our policy of not recruiting enough new blood/being honest to our NAP's/Ally's and rimming more than recruiting in the last 2/3 previous wars[/B] might just be the telling factor. ;)

not recruiting enough? your tribe was close to full when the war started. lol

Selective reading much??
Im pretty sure you already know what I mean and are just pressing on the one "Interview" not from your side. :p

But I Bolded the whole sentence and underlined the key words as opposed to selecting a couple of words in it and having a go at them. ;)

Recruiting the players actively fighting(albeit back against us) as opposed to Rimming them and keeping all the leeches, hiding behind our banner.

DeletedUser

in my opinion knock did well in destroying the morals of infamy. for example the spy thing, the account sitting from an infamy player to knock player. creating confusion in infamy because of this spy. well congrats to knock but its not a good ending for the last war. congrats knock... :)

DeletedUser

in my opinion knock did well in destroying the morals of infamy. for example the spy thing, the account sitting from an infamy player to knock player. creating confusion in infamy because of this spy. well congrats to knock but its not a good ending for the last war. congrats knock... :)

yeah funny considering the only spy we ever had was the munch and then months later when we got mike's sit lol

DeletedUser102628

Don't under estimate the damage caused by Infamy's own failings - Activity/ Planning, and just recently poor diplomacy.

Hope your not suggesting that anybody in LAZY was spying.

DeletedUser

in my opinion knock did well in destroying the morals of infamy. for example the spy thing, the account sitting from an infamy player to knock player. creating confusion in infamy because of this spy. well congrats to knock but its not a good ending for the last war. congrats knock...
:)

and you did a good job not participating in the war

nobling barbs for 2 months straight was a real help to your tribe

maybe take a good look at urself and ask urself was ur contribution enuf, we both know the answer is no but i doubt u will ever understand that

DeletedUser57190

now thats not fair he has launched a few nukes in the past few days but then as he cannot time anything
Just for an example to you

attack.png
Ram jasonhtgb (619|864) Returns at Dec 27 2012 05:32:22.
rename.png
tomorrow at 05:37:17:63511:46:44

11 nukes before this then only a nice 19 hour gap between nukes and nobles

Perhaps thats why he has only nobled barbs ????????
attack.png
***Noble*** jasonhtgb (558|773) Returns at Dec 28 2012 19:29:08.
rename.png
on 21.12. at 00:31:43:94830:41:10

DeletedUser

i dont think infamy or knock has any "morals" as he calls it. I think infamy's morale dropped from people going inactive

DeletedUser

Was good of xterm to talk and not once in his interview he mentioned cheatin and hacking so respect to him for that as it seems to be the main excuse,

for a tribe which had more villas and more conquers, maybe someone can enlighten us all why inf didnt take the lead from the start of this war without using the cheatin excuse

From this side Ive seen players send waves of nukes, players that have faked, supported and sniped for their tribe mates and accounts being sat constantly to minimize damage

You might not think it good but actually yes it is a good ending for the war

DeletedUser104342

Ill have to agree with Aidan... 28 conquers, 10m ODA... Yes sounds like you contributed very much on this war...

Also as dark pointed out, its morale not morals... Unless you really think knocked corrupted infamy...

Not a good ending? Is there ever a good ending in a war?

DeletedUser

and you did a good job not participating in the wa

nobling barbs for 2 months straight was a real help to your tribe

maybe take a good look at urself and ask urself was ur contribution enuf, we both know the answer is no but i doubt u will ever understand that

yup i noble barbs in the backline to support my front line but i think i did better than the others.. :) you have a point bro i didnt do much contribution in my stats but i did support many tribemates... like in the east region... im more on def.. :) and im not that super active as i have job to do also... specially the last 2-3 months which i need to focus on my job... anyways congrats to you all.. :)

jasonhtgb Infamy 28 12 10.939.353 12.344.043

DeletedUser

i respect all your point... :) and im not a good player also... regarding the timing i cant do that as i dont have a coplayer and i just sent the nukes with noble to try my luck. hehe... anyways i have short range nuke in that area so when its clear i can send short range nobles... better i didnt said my opinion if this would happen.. just voicing out in here and then the flaming started. :) i said there is a spy in our tribe and i think if infamy also have that one we will use it. its part of strategy. in war there is no rules... "Not a good ending? Is there ever a good ending in a war?" i just didnt expect this war the way it was ending right now... :( i salute dj for his skills as i encounter him in the east. but the others i dont know. as i said i am active but not that active enough to do more damage... and guest i respect this guy as even we were enemy we still are friends. :) happy conquering to you all.. :) anyway i think its more than 28 as i noble 3 to 4 villas of shadow naga. :)