blog like topic

pur3 m4g1ck

i respect all your point... :) and im not a good player also... regarding the timing i cant do that as i dont have a coplayer and i just sent the nukes with noble to try my luck. hehe... anyways i have short range nuke in that area so when its clear i can send short range nobles... better i didnt said my opinion if this would happen.. just voicing out in here and then the flaming started. :) i said there is a spy in our tribe and i think if infamy also have that one we will use it. its part of strategy. in war there is no rules... "Not a good ending? Is there ever a good ending in a war?" i just didnt expect this war the way it was ending right now... :( i salute dj for his skills as i encounter him in the east. but the others i dont know. as i said i am active but not that active enough to do more damage... and guest i respect this guy as even we were enemy we still are friends. :) happy conquering to you all.. :) anyway i think its more than 28 as i noble 3 to 4 villas of shadow naga. :)

Still. Your stats for someone who was active at all weren't good. But I guess its better than none at all. Your lack of skill can be blamed on your leadership who didn't teach you how to properly attack or defend. If they attempted and you just were one of the ones who refuse help, then it's on you. Regardless, no need for excuses at this point. What's done is done.

DeletedUser57190

i respect all your point... :) and im not a good player also... regarding the timing i cant do that as i dont have a coplayer and i just sent the nukes with noble to try my luck. hehe... anyways i have short range nuke in that area so when its clear i can send short range nobles... better i didnt said my opinion if this would happen.. just voicing out in here and then the flaming started. :) i said there is a spy in our tribe and i think if infamy also have that one we will use it. its part of strategy. in war there is no rules... "Not a good ending? Is there ever a good ending in a war?" i just didnt expect this war the way it was ending right now... :( i salute dj for his skills as i encounter him in the east. but the others i dont know. as i said i am active but not that active enough to do more damage... and guest i respect this guy as even we were enemy we still are friends. :) happy conquering to you all.. :) anyway i think its more than 28 as i noble 3 to 4 villas of shadow naga. :)

Correction
You had a short range nuke and noble in the area they died just aswell as your train will do.
As for not timing cause you had a co so what, 19 -24 hours between nukes and nobles is lazy. You could log on the very next day and send and still be closer.
As for defending your tribe mates etc i cannot comment ont hat. Only they will know

DeletedUser

Correction
You had a short range nuke and noble in the area they died just aswell as your train will do.
As for not timing cause you had a co so what, 19 -24 hours between nukes and nobles is lazy. You could log on the very next day and send and still be closer.
As for defending your tribe mates etc i cannot comment ont hat. Only they will know

bro cant log in at sometimes as i have work to do... i cant exchange my work with TW.. and regarding the leadership. they taught us all but we dont have time to do what they teach.cant time it in as i have limited time.

DeletedUser

bro cant log in at sometimes as i have work to do... i cant exchange my work with TW.. and regarding the leadership. they taught us all but we dont have time to do what they teach.cant time it in as i have limited time.

they taught snorty to send 1 min trains? lol nice to know

DeletedUser

hehe... i think maybe its about his connection. i have the same problem before. i had a very slow connection... all about playing in tw waas taught in the forum. its in the guide section its up to the player whether they read it to learn...

DeletedUser102628

60 seconds is not lag...

Skype > in-game guides.

just sayin'

DeletedUser7488

Right, and if he actually sent a train the correct way the commands would still go through at the same time thus giving him a proper train instead of a 1 min train.

DeletedUser102628

sometimes a T train can have up to a 1 second gap due to lag - but this is almost always prevented by having 2 tabs before the train.

DeletedUser

u 2 gettin lost in bermuda triangle, point is jason said they were all trained and if that was true snorty and others wudnt be sendin 1min trains

so sumone is lying...

DeletedUser

It has been interesting fight for some people before the latest events. After taking several waves of attacks from Infamy during past months I have to say that there was some good attempts, the only thing I didn't understand was that there was almost never support following trains, but to me it seemed that the strategy behind Infamy attacks was to clear everything from one player and then noble. I guess the support that Knock! could organize was surprise to them. Both tribes have had too many free riders for months but unfortunately that's quite usual.

I see that one big difference was that Knock! had more active and good players in front who could stop Infamy attacks without creating huge drama about it. Infamy front quite often went inactive when attacked or as it seems started screaming inside tribe. Anyway the fight has been fun at least to me and it still seems that there are some members fighting, which is great. I just hope that instead of the continuous barb nobling those trains would be used at enemy players. Taking barbs and making them nice villages to capture instead of taking enemy villages is something that I never understood from Infamy tactics.

DeletedUser102628

I managed to take barbs, and cap villages from knock without losing villages.

Guess that makes me an exception?

DeletedUser

u 2 gettin lost in bermuda triangle, point is jason said they were all trained and if that was true snorty and others wudnt be sendin 1min trains

so sumone is lying...

i said all the guides is in the forum.. its up to the player to train himself by reading the manuals... members of the tribe is not a baby anymore tobe taught by spoon feeding and the leadership have to many issues to handle...

DeletedUser

I had hopes this thread would be taken on by both sides but seems to have gone bit off topic with only Xterm from inf postin any relevant discussion from that side

As much as I may get bollocking for this, lets throw something in there to change the convo a bit

PsychoSmurf Dec 18,2012 04:27
HuGgY. + Knock Council

Knock deserves to be congratulated for a game well played. I've enjoyed our banter, and despite any differences of opinion I have learned a lot from this experience. I have a proposal I would like your council to consider. By accepting my offer there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to have the world closed by spring. You may argue you can achieve your goals by other means, but with my influence over the south I think you will find it easier to go through me.

Terms of Infamy Surrender:

- All of the inactives, non contributers, and sits that need to be nobled in Infamy will be dismissed. During this process, I(PsychoSmurf) will decide who remains and is worth Knock recruitment and will do so without interference. I understand there are two players you detest and I already plan to keep their names off the list.

- The remaining membership will be mailed by me explaining to them the situation and asking them to accept Knock invites. For those that refuse to join and would prefer to quit I will recommend to them they mass delete.
* The reasons for this are simple. In Infamy there are those that perhaps would like to win the world, but they do not want to be a traitor to friends they have been with for 2 years. With these two options it allows those who want to quit to do so without fear of letting down their team, and for those who would like to stay they can do so in Knock without fear of betraying their friends. Everyone will have two clear guilt free avenues to explore to either win the world or leave it.

The main advantage to this with Knock is the automatic huge dominance gains bringing your closer to end game goal percentage. Not only do you gain from the players joining you, but you also gain hugely from the deletions as those villages will no longer count against the 'player owned' village count of the world. You could in essence leave the barbs where they are, and instead focus on the remaining reds which will hugely expedite closing the world. It could be seen as one last act of Valour to help those tribemates who wish to remain.

I can see easily wrapping up this deal in a weeks time but it does however come with a cost.

- We want any people who were spies in our tribe to be rimmed and never see end game. I do however ask for some form of proof before people are persecuted. We do not want to sit next to these people, they served their purpose, and now it's their time to leave the world.

- Millerlite Smurf will not be permitted entry into Knock.

- Darth Legend will be dismissed from Knock and be rimmed. We understand people may have personal reasons for doing the things they do, but he chose to trade sides and attack the defenseless core of people who were supposed to be comrades. We can understand more if they were inactives, but he attacked and nobled defenseless villages of some of our active hard working players. He only currently exists in this world due to my grace in the Happy war. His actions have showed he was not worthy of that trust and he is not someone we want to sit with at end game.

- RogueSmurf will not be permitted entry into Knock.

- Anyone that I dismiss from Infamy as not worthy of seeing end game for what ever reason will not be recruited by Knock.

We would also like if you would at least in a small way honour our name as we did put a lot of work into this world and it was through our previous relations with each other that got both of our tribes to where they are today. We got stomped pretty good in this war, but please don't forget the tribe we used to be and how much we helped each other in the past.

Suggestion.... Tribe name: Smurf~Knockers :p
Tag: Knock!

We ask if you are interested in this merger that you give us the honour of a cease fire while the deal is finalized.

Why am I now wanting to deal? It has become apparent with recent moves by Knock and internal issues in Infamy that this is a battle we no longer have a chance of winning. There are people here that deserve to win a world and as duke it's my job to make sure they get that opportunity no matter what the means. For those that do not want the opportunity, their choices are clear. If people are going to sit side by side Knock they need to feel comfortable in making the move and so this is why the specific terms to our surrender were made to help facilitate that.

As far as leadership is concerned, I will not ask that anyone from Infamy be given leadership privileges in Knock. To be frank, if I stay and don't delete, I do not want privileges.

Sincerely,
PsychoSmurf - Duke of Infamy

DeletedUser

i said all the guides is in the forum.. its up to the player to train himself by reading the manuals... members of the tribe is not a baby anymore tobe taught by spoon feeding and the leadership have to many issues to handle...

no its not lol

why are u tryin to avoid blamin ur dukes, if ur members are not up to scratch then its up to ur dukes to take action, if the member then refuses to listen to the dukes advise then ur duke has a decision to make wether to keep them in the tribe or not

ultimately wether u like it or not all the blame is on the dukes, they recruit the players, they allow the players to stay knowing there not capable of playing the game at a gd level

allowing such players does not make u world winners, makes u mass recruiters which infamy always were labelled and well clearly deservin of that label

DeletedUser

no its not lol

why are u tryin to avoid blamin ur dukes, if ur members are not up to scratch then its up to ur dukes to take action, if the member then refuses to listen to the dukes advise then ur duke has a decision to make wether to keep them in the tribe or not

ultimately wether u like it or not all the blame is on the dukes, they recruit the players, they allow the players to stay knowing there not capable of playing the game at a gd level

allowing such players does not make u world winners, makes u mass recruiters which infamy always were labelled and well clearly deservin of that label
i respect our dukes bro... they did there job well but ofcourse no one is perfect. without our dukes we will not be in the end games. there decision is very important in the tribe... Major factor that we lose this war is inactivity, if some players did not jump ship we would have chance to reform and stand our ground... lack of coordination and some internal issues... and i think a lot more... :) anyways guys congrats for winning this world... merry christmas and happy new year... :) wfman where is my gift? hehe... i will not accept nukes and nobles as a gift. hehe

DeletedUser

The loss of a tribe always comes down to particular members. Not one tribe has perfectly trained players, nor players willing to put in the time to defend, tag, snipe. You just have to have more players that can than the other tribe, and keep them around as long as possible. People play this game for different reasons and have their own limitations and strengths, it comes down to what tribe can utilize them best and eliminate problems where possible.

DeletedUser

I had hopes this thread would be taken on by both sides but seems to have gone bit off topic with only Xterm from inf postin any relevant discussion from that side

As much as I may get bollocking for this, lets throw something in there to change the convo a bit

big respect there in the part of psycho, some players blame him, but it's hard to be a duke so i can't blame him, blame for those who didn't contribute in the war, like me :p because i'm kinda lazy. well, i guess some of the conditions are too much,

well i agree with these as an ex-infamy member

We want any people who were spies in our tribe to be rimmed and never see end game. I do however ask for some form of proof before people are persecuted. We do not want to sit next to these people, they served their purpose, and now it's their time to leave the world.

pur3 m4g1ck

big respect there in the part of psycho, some players blame him, but it's hard to be a duke so i can't blame him, blame for those who didn't contribute in the war, like me :p because i'm kinda lazy. well, i guess some of the conditions are too much,

well i agree with these as an ex-infamy member

Psycho is far far far from the reason you guys are in the position you are in. Psycho is a great leader, real life and in game. Even though we may have been on bad terms for a little bit, overall I respect him as a person and his handle on his tribe had me worried very early on in the war, I would just never admit to that at the time for obvious reasons.

The real downfall of Infamy was greed, selfishness, and a handful of players that would rather survive on their own and do the bare minimums until they got prodded with a hot object. I would say inactivity, but both tribes were filled with spurts of inactivity, we lost several leadership members throughout this war, some never returned. We had a lot of inner tribe turmoil, but we had a very strong council built with trust and skill that wouldn't bow to any tribe, no offense to the skill of Infamy.

At the end of the day, it's more of a clean up process now, many of the diehard smurfs will obviously fight till their last village, some would never be offered a spot here for actions or attempted actions during the war. If the roles were switched, I wouldn't expect quite a few of us to be offered a spot.

I have been absent from the war for quite a few weeks now, about mid october. Cody was gone almost the entire time. We just had the luck of the draw that some of the original leaders stuck it out, and some players stepped up to fill those positions.

Congratulations to everyone who's even made it this far, even though this may just be a simple game, it really has a community to it, through the ups and downs. It was a fun world, and I made some friends I intend to stay in touch with for as long as I get the opportunity to. Truly was an experience.

Ps thanks to the haters, definitely made more enemies than friends <3

edit-
Targetjoe - wish ya could've made it to the end man, one player that has incredible skill.
Kingmq - lol.