blog like topic

DeletedUser

- Darth Legend will be dismissed from Knock and be rimmed. We understand people may have personal reasons for doing the things they do, but he chose to trade sides and attack the defenseless core of people who were supposed to be comrades. We can understand more if they were inactives, but he attacked and nobled defenseless villages of some of our active hard working players. He only currently exists in this world due to my grace in the Happy war. His actions have showed he was not worthy of that trust and he is not someone we want to sit with at end game.

I fail to see any active war participants that he actually conquered. Lets see:

RumpelSMURFken
War Conquers: 10
War ODA: 14.879.592
# of 3k or less barbs captured since start of war: 216

My thoughts: Psycho cant be referring to this guy. With 9million points i would expect someone who would be considered an active participant as having twice the oda and conquers given his size

Arubans
War ODA: 15.706.861
# of 3k pts or less barbs since war start: 102

My thoughts: Definitely cant be talking about him either since his last knock conquer was in october.

Skillhawk
War Conquers: 4
War ODA: 4.534.615
# of barbs: 32

My thoughts: Absolutely pathetic

The only one that might fit the description of being even remotely active for this war would be legionofloners in my opinion. Anyway, im pretty sure Knock got the players they wanted already so i doubt they will accept lol

Add on: Anyway infamy, aka Psycho, has no room to talk about hitting defenseless backlines. They had no problem attackin Happy/HI after knock had been pounding away for weeks. Same with ill and pretty much any war infamy has been in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

big respect there in the part of psycho, some players blame him, but it's hard to be a duke so i can't blame him, blame for those who didn't contribute in the war, like me :p because i'm kinda lazy. well, i guess some of the conditions are too much,

well i agree with these as an ex-infamy member

y wud u agree with that, u asked for an inv before all the others joined....

DeletedUser

I remember the Knock vs HI war and the way infamy waited then joined the winning side, I said then they had no balls and they would only be 'infamous for putting the boot in on a tribe already beaten. I still stand by this, they were the actions of a coward for a leader. Had inf taken the steps to stand with HI they would of had an advantage, but no they chose the easier route to side up to a warrin tribe like Knock.
This acc as I said back then would only ever join Knock but many were looking back then to infamy for membership.
People post Psycho was a great duke but I disagree (thats not to say hes not a good person) After seeing his past actions and communicating with him, I see someone that looked for the easy way rather than face the potential threat

I would add thats not to say inf did/does not have some good members. But clearly you did not think you had enough good members and I think you made the wrong decisions at the crucial moment.

And Darth existing because of your 'grace. I think you gained a good player there inf, and one we certainly would not trade in to appease your terms, not a chance

DeletedUser

y wud u agree with that, u asked for an inv before all the others joined....

shhh quiet that's a secret.:lol: also, big applause to legionofloners that guy never give up..

and also infamy problem is when there's an op, and nuke plegdes some guys don't use their nukes :(

and by the way is still darth playing his account? i thought he lost it.

DeletedUser

and i dont agree with you frank, i blamed the dukes of happy about there fall, not to mention there lack of doing anything and im pretty sure majority agreed with me.

well its the same here...like i said before pyscho + kato allowed these players to stay knowing they were lazy or useless, if they didnt know that before this war

example riddick: has a history of barb nobling and internalling even before this war, has like 100 war conquers overall, thats pathetic for a 9mill acc

but then again all pyscho did was mass fake and random nuke, thats not even close to enuf contribution in a war, the amount of random nukes that hit me from him coulda been co-ordinated with xterm or villa oculta and a village or 2 gained from me

forever hitting the rally point aswell....geez learn to fake the academy will ya, 5min compared to 5hr build time...hmmmm

not to mention his only attempt at a frontline was thru snipe who he thought was inactive....oh sry u did get like 1 or 2 vills here or there right? prob stacked wit 100k troops and never tryin to expand from it, yea great use of troops....

kato....built a frontline thru inactives, i know as he tried thru ahile once i eventually got the acc sit and well no fakes at all incoming, just nukes so ez to defend against

then when i acc sat frank and fought vs kato he cant even snipe a 3 sec train (lag issues from time to time which caused 1 of my trains to be 3 sec long, now ur avg player shud be able to snipe 3 sec) and instead of a snipe i see a noble nuke on its way after takin the vill
so ofc i killed noble nuke strght after and retook the vill(s)

and in due time kato eventually quit with on 50 odd vills on a frontline...

sorry but this is your war hardened dukes?

dont think so, dukes shud lead by example imo

i wud never want to play alongside either of them if this is there war efforts

DeletedUser104342

and i dont agree with you frank, i blamed the dukes of happy about there fall, not to mention there lack of doing anything and im pretty sure majority agreed with me.

well its the same here...like i said before pyscho + kato allowed these players to stay knowing they were lazy or useless, if they didnt know that before this war

example riddick: has a history of barb nobling and internalling even before this war, has like 100 war conquers overall, thats pathetic for a 9mill acc

but then again all pyscho did was mass fake and random nuke, thats not even close to enuf contribution in a war, the amount of random nukes that hit me from him coulda been co-ordinated with xterm or villa oculta and a village or 2 gained from me

forever hitting the rally point aswell....geez learn to fake the academy will ya, 5min compared to 5hr build time...hmmmm

not to mention his only attempt at a frontline was thru snipe who he thought was inactive....oh sry u did get like 1 or 2 vills here or there right? prob stacked wit 100k troops and never tryin to expand from it, yea great use of troops....

kato....built a frontline thru inactives, i know as he tried thru ahile once i eventually got the acc sit and well no fakes at all incoming, just nukes so ez to defend against

then when i acc sat frank and fought vs kato he cant even snipe a 3 sec train (lag issues from time to time which caused 1 of my trains to be 3 sec long, now ur avg player shud be able to snipe 3 sec) and instead of a snipe i see a noble nuke on its way after takin the vill
so ofc i killed noble nuke strght after and retook the vill(s)

and in due time kato eventually quit with on 50 odd vills on a frontline...

sorry but this is your war hardened dukes?

dont think so, dukes shud lead by example imo

i wud never want to play alongside either of them if this is there war efforts

Aidan... I am appalled at your claims... You know he didnt get a single vill from me on that little op...:icon_neutral: He hit a cluster of mine deep in k45 from 50-100 hours out and didnt bother sending a single support after the trains... I was going to just let him take them all and recap but i had the time to stack or get people to help me make sure all the trains were sniped... Nope not 1 vill haha...

Frank- Targetjoe - wish ya could've made it to the end man, one player that has incredible skill.
Kingmq - lol.

Lol frank do you know how much joe hated you! I swear when we were in ILL he planned so many ops on you it was ridiculous... I agree he had amazing skill and was one of my friends since i was like 50k points which is why i have him in my profile... And King, he had to much RL issues but hes doing good on W62...

I have to agree with Aidans last posts... The dukes maybe be good leaders but players? I got hit hard early in the war but other then that not much besides Pychos 500 fakes which i didnt even bother to tag... Kato lost what 30-40 odd vills on frontline in k56 and quit? Lol you still have a 8m acc bro and you rage over 40 vills... Come on...

DeletedUser7488

Kato lost what 30-40 odd vills on frontline in k56 and quit? Lol you still have a 8m acc bro and you rage over 40 vills... Come on...

Gotta agree with that..

The time and effort he put into his rage mails asking for people to stack his backline vills so they wouldn't get catted deserves a standing ovation.