• Glynjack

Votes: 27 18.9%
  • AntonGrobar

Votes: 18 12.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind you can vote for multiple people, so just mark down whoever you want.

The Top 4 of each poll with the highest votes will move on. The end time will be announced in advance so last minute votes can be made. Since this is a forum popularity contest, keep all flaming to a minimum. Candidates are welcome to rally voters, but will be disqualified for any rule violations!

Votes will not be public, so don't fear that others will know how you voted. However, if you cheated by using aliases, I will know :icon_wink:.

Group 1

Majestic Manta

Rukoh

sacredfool

2Hot

coolbluexd

Angel Styles

repinski

Bo-John-bo

Glynjack

AntonGrobar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can vote for multiple people? FFFuuuu--, didn't read that part until I'd voted. I voted for glynjack, sorry to all that I didn't get to :$

DeletedUser

The fact that I have 5 votes that aren't me is surprising. :O

DeletedUser

Keep up the voting, still a few days left! Rally your voters, its anyone's game.

DeletedUser

My supporters need to step up their game! Sacred is closing in!

DeletedUser

I voted Glyn, but I would have voted for Rukoh as well if I had the patience to read the entire thread before voting.

Mostly because those two always call it like they see it. Don't have much in terms of a hidden agenda (cough, like a lot of trolls on this forum, cough) and are straight shooters.

SHOOTER MGAVIN!

Bo-John-bo

Vote for me people!

Obviously followers of the forum moderator team can expect certain luxuries :icon_wink:

DeletedUser69703

Roo!!

Sorry Glynn, you need to make me a better offer next time :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.