• mikebiscuit

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • wIzd0m

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • xshahzad

Votes: 15 12.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

This seems inane to me, and only relevant if there is another tie. If the 4th and 5th voted will have a face-off... why not just pick the 4th? He's 4th and not 5th for a reason: He has more votes.
In fact, the only time when #5th would win is if you could only vote for one person, but in this poll you can vote for as many as you like which quite literally means #5 gets all the votes he could have gotten, same as #4, which means the outcome of this 'face-off' will be... the exact same outcome as this poll.

In other words; redundant.

I agree with you. the 4th and 5th poll is not a good idea. the top 3 should make it to the next round. Also i suggest that in the top three poll, the voter should only select 1 they thiink is the best. That would be better than giving voters choice to select multiple players.

Repinski

O_O Just noticed this. Time to rig the votes!!!

EDIT:

So if I'm in this poll, why isn't Ackcody? I mean it's not like either of us play or played this world for any significant amount of time. I demand he's added! :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

O_O Just noticed this. Time to rig the votes!!!

EDIT:

So if I'm in this poll, why isn't Ackcody? I mean it's not like either of us play or played this world for any significant amount of time. I demand he's added! :lol:

Well... this is round 2, and he wasn't in round one :icon_razz:

The 4th and 5th place players will have a head to head, one vote per player poll to see who moves on with the group.

Repinski

You've still yet to queue me in as to why I was added to the polls in the first place?

DeletedUser

Write in :) regardless it seemed to get you on here more haha.

DeletedUser

Well... this is round 2, and he wasn't in round one :icon_razz:

The 4th and 5th place players will have a head to head, one vote per player poll to see who moves on with the group.

Why? This poll determines who is more popular out of #4 and #5. It's redundant.

DeletedUser

The fact that Repinski has the most number of votes due to his large number of friends, despite him rarely posting on these forums, throw the integrity of these polls at stake. I don't think anyone who plays W56 even views Rep as a contender at the top 5 level, much less as the top poster on the externals.

DeletedUser74275

Why? This poll determines who is more popular out of #4 and #5. It's redundant.

lol, this whole poll is redundant

dragging it out in a x-factor stylee

:lol:

why it couldnt be just 1 vote per person, for everyone who wants to be voted for, that wouldve sorted this poll by now

battling it out for 4th and 5th....:icon_redface: woooooo!

DeletedUser

Realistically, how high would the chance be that a) #5 wins from #4 and that b) #5 now goes on to win the poll?

Nil. Hence, a waste of time (even moreso than having 3 polls to determine one winner, that is).

@Semp; agreed.

DeletedUser

You've done 2 polls to see who was the most then moved it onto this where you can vote for as many as you like, people will still vote for the same people later on so who cares just leave it at this poll.

Repinski

The fact that Repinski has the most number of votes due to his large number of friends, despite him rarely posting on these forums, throw the integrity of these polls at stake. I don't think anyone who plays W56 even views Rep as a contender at the top 5 level, much less as the top poster on the externals.

Why do you think I'm advertising? I think it'd be simply hilarious if I won considering I rarely post here. :lol:

DeletedUser

Looks like at this rate, I'll be going head to head with Glynjack... :icon_wink: