Blogger Wanted

samulis

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

DeletedUser

If you want to go around believing whatever partial story you have about events that are none of your business, that is your choice. You don't know the whole story and I will not comment on it beyond this: It was her choice to leave. End of story. This is not a vote for who you want; it is an advertisement of an open position. I will not discuss staff issues past or present with you to protect their privacy.

DeletedUser

You know how to apply.

If you have any legit questions for either me or the head bloggers or even Jehosophat herself then please do not hesitate to PM.

DeletedUser

Guess this wont get any replies, you know W24's feelings. I could make comics tho :D

The Great 1One1

W24 desperately needs a new blogger, because there is so much to write about. We need daily articles!

DeletedUser

Daily articles, hourly updates, at the very least. Maybe we could set up a continuous feed so that we get all the news as it comes in?

samulis

Blogging is generally treated as a weekly affair. However, if your blogger is up to it, they are most welcome to post daily news feeds. :)

On the blog, news is categorized, so you can easily find news only about your world.