Blogger Wanted

samulis

Remember what I said before, this thread won't even be read by any other Head Bloggers (most likely). If you want to get the job, you have to apply yourself. No nominations, no votes, just a simple application. :)

DeletedUser97155

I'm the one then, dew. Now we negotiate the part where you give me loads of free shit, right?

DeletedUser

Sorry dead thread is dead but I had to stop this.

If you're a "capable writer*" then you'll obviously not have any errors?

Okay.
Error 1) Now* - Capital at the start of a sentence, come on; that's what, year 1?
Error 2) I'm* it's not im.
Error 3) '...' - it's not a long pause as you use it in weird spots, you should just stick with a comma or indeed a full-stop.
Error 4) Shred - not shreed. That's not a word.
Error 5) but cannot come after a '...' - it's an attachment, so it comes after a comma.
Error 6) I* - You need to capitalize the word I, not lower-case it.
Error 7) re-read for other errors? If you did this, your comments would make sense.
Error 8) Writing books isn't really a job it's more of a passion, you don't make much for being an author unless you're J.K.Rowling, or another acclaimed writer. If this "Jason" exists he'll have a day-job, or write in newspapers, blog's, etc.

/Grammar Nazi Out.

he does in fact hes sagehazzard. so screw off. and i have said many times that i dont correct myself nor do i care about how i write this these forums. when i truely writing somethings i spell check it and add what it needs to be perfect. and FYI lol i could be a nazi;) i have beautiful blue eyes and yellow hair;) what does that make me?... lol SS or super saiyn.... lol get owned DBZ and get owned you nazi we dont like your kind here.

samulis

Please don't turn this into a big argument... if you want to argue, please do so in private or in the appropriate forum section. This thread is for questions regarding the blog application process- not critiquing each others' grammar and language.

Thanks!
-Samulis

DeletedUser

i have a question. would you be willing to look past my infractions?(ive had like 6 so far?) ive already decided to clean up my forum act...:p

DeletedUser97155

So sam, you gonna let me be the blog master or are you just full of shit?

DeletedUser

i have a question. would you be willing to look past my infractions?(ive had like 6 so far?) ive already decided to clean up my forum act...:p

in regards to this I know sam was looking after this, but I will tell you, Please email a Head Blogger directly to speak about the application directly.

Thank You,

Kris
Head Blogger

DeletedUser97155

in regards to this I know sam was looking after this, but I will tell you, Please email a Head Blogger directly to speak about the application directly.

Thank You,

Kris
Head Blogger

Look Kris- Cut the shit shit and gimme the keys to the city.

DeletedUser

You got them from an enemey tribe so i could care less at what they say. who the hell are you btw? You dont play W30 and no room to talk here fool. stay out of our forums or ill find out your worlds and spam them.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You got them from an enemey tribe so i could care less at what they say. who the hell are you btw? You dont play W30 and no room to talk here fool. stay out of our forums or ill find out your worlds and spam them.
Wow.

he addresses your claim of proper grammar, in line with the threads TOPIC.... and you get all bent out of shape.

I suggest you take a few days off the forums to chill out, before you completely ruin what little reputation you had. You are lashing out everywhere, and its becoming very disturbing. You may be taking this all a little too seriously?

And if you really wanted to apply, i hope you mailed in the application as they requested..

samulis

Look Kris- Cut the shit shit and gimme the keys to the city.

We have an application process for a reason. You need to learn patience- this isn't a simple process. We have to make sure you aren't some idiot who is going to use the blog for his own propaganda or such. Please see the original post for details on the application, as you should have initially.

DeletedUser79042

what would a blog do to this gameworld ? I think the target group is extremely limited in old worlds like this one... But still, you know best...

GET SFC BACK if you want a funblog :lol:

DeletedUser

hes to busy with his RL or i would have gotten him an account by now.

DeletedUser

We have an application process for a reason. You need to learn patience- this isn't a simple process. We have to make sure you aren't some idiot who is going to use the blog for his own propaganda or such. Please see the original post for details on the application, as you should have initially.

:lol:

you're screwed baddestmfalive

Arguing how Smurks is illiterate for a blog spot is on topic. Well done grammar nazi. :lol:

DeletedUser

mate as ive sad befor when im writing here i rarely spell check or add anything that should be. i just put my point up and leave. lol i honestly dont care for the spot so never applied for it. thanks for the morale support though helped greatly;)

DeletedUser71844

Just for the record, SFC has 28 career infractions since febuary.

So, effective immidiately, you can all get on mah nutz.