Blogger Wanted

samulis

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

DeletedUser94846

i got ? for you, why not get another bloger 2 do it ??
it doubtful any1 will become a bloger here, i think was tried already and noone would do it :/

samulis

Feel free to apply.

Citizen Kane, we are always hopeful someone will be interested, hence this post. :)

DeletedUser37628

There are only a handful of people who would even come close to qualifying, imo. Indeed, bushido!! is NOT one of them :lol:

DeletedUser

Whether or not someone is qualified is up to me and the head bloggers to decide. If you are truly interested apply. And I hope the negativity of some does not keep others from applying.

DeletedUser

Whether or not someone is qualified is up to me and the head bloggers to decide. If you are truly interested apply. And I hope the negativity of some does not keep others from applying.

But for you to know if the player was respected, you'd have to look at posts by him/her and the replies. Bushido!! in the majority of posters views is not respected on this world. His tribemates bad mouth him on here :/

So to some degree, we would have a choice surely?

DeletedUser

We always appreciate input, but you have no choice in the final decision. This is not a community vote. It is a staff decision.

DeletedUser37628

As best I can tell, no one suggested otherwise... However, I will simply point out that this IS in our forum. To expect us not to discuss things in our forum seems silly to me... Of course bushido!! can apply if he likes, but that does not change my opinion of him, or my desire to share it with my peers.

DeletedUser

We always appreciate input, but you have no choice in the final decision. This is not a community vote. It is a staff decision.

So to some degree, we would have a choice surely?

To some degree is the key phrase. Respect from their world peers is a requirement. So although the final decision isn't ours, we certainly play a role in your choice.

pudge.d.butcher

coolac apply.
if he's not respected,he's surely hated in the southern parts.