Blogger Wanted!

DeletedUser

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

DeletedUser

I agree with paolo..

On another note..

I actually read though that whole PDF File. Wow..

Yall should work on summarizing that; maybe just say "Use common sense, correct spelling/grammar, and you need to get skype if you don't have it". :icon_wink:

Yep.. That would cover it!

DeletedUser

Well i feel asthough i have been fair and unbiased in my posts over the last few weeks so i don't see why not :)

DeletedUser

if people want me to i will. though would be a monthly thing due to nothing to blog about.

DeletedUser35787

I don't think many people will want the job, aaron is probably the best guy for it who is around at the moment I would think.

DeletedUser

i just like purple tbh :p

but on a serious note first article would be some sort of history review on clear!, seeing it seems to be the biggest discussion going ever on these forums other than the flaming

DeletedUser

If yall want a blogger; I'd be happy to do it - as long as too many folks don't have any objections with it.

This world does deserve to be documented in its final months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100313

I'll be the most honest and representative blogger of w26 you can ever have, simply because I won't do anything. Vote Ham!

~Warham

DeletedUser100313

Like serieus? This got even more deader? Where's khare. when we need him?

DeletedUser

yeah khare got killed by a donkey and we are never that desperate that we need him :lol:

unless he has another plan only this time it may have to be a 3 day plan :lol:

DeletedUser74275

i think it was a 3 year plan,

clear! watchout, the donkey is comin