Blood oath

Michael Wittman

I michael wittman swear a blood oath to take down instinctive survival(not so instinctive if hes fing with me) and sierra.

their crimes

they only fight smaller tribes. weak

if you had real skill you would fight a worthy adversary but you dont. you like to pick on the small guys. yes i know your measure. weak bully cowards. we are coming for you and we will never stop. many are flocking to the ranks. many are working with us.

big big tough sierra fighting wittle twibes. yes i will show you your maker :))))))))

DeletedUser

THE Michael Wittman? oh.my.god. I had the biggest crush on you when I was 12. You were my adolescent Mason

Michael Wittman

we about to get some magic on 78 yoooooooooooo lolol

DeletedUser

I have a couple of questions
1. Why a blood oath?
2. What is a blood oath?
3. Assuming it is an oath that involves blood, how do you use blood over the internet?
4. Assuming it is an oath that involves blood, why would you bleed yourself over a browser-based video game? Don't you think that's a little unstable?

DeletedUser

Lol, this'll be fun to watch :)
Like, what if he scratches the walls?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

I have a couple of questions
1. Why a blood oath?
2. What is a blood oath?
3. Assuming it is an oath that involves blood, how do you use blood over the internet?
4. Assuming it is an oath that involves blood, why would you bleed yourself over a browser-based video game? Don't you think that's a little unstable?

you have no sense of humor..... but i suppose it means i will devote all my time to taking this player down. already making good progress

Michael Wittman

i mean really! who is sierra fighting besides tribes much smaller than them. im a big tough guy ok lololol

DeletedUser

you have no sense of humor..... but i suppose it means i will devote all my time to taking this player down. already making good progress

Define progress pls
Looking forward to your battle, finally a big tough guy thats gonna deal with Sierra.

DeletedUser117791

Progress.jpg

Big tough guy indeed...

DeletedUser

It's funny that they put people under "Defeated by SPB" who lost 1 village to them (they even lost that village again :p)

Michael Wittman

lol yep we just some good old boys out here. is the player still in the game, or is part of our future plans? but im glad you find things funny

Michael Wittman

progress is our networks reaching out all around sierra. you see they play chess. we play war

Player not found.

HOW DARE YOU ALL NOT MENTION ME

Now then, since I am back from my holiday which means I can continue to spam the forums
:lol:

DeletedUser117392

Given IS is gone, did Michael fulfill his blood oath? If yes, then what will he do next with his blood?