Blood Only Move the Wheels of History!!!

DeletedUser

Me being gone from the public forums reminds me of an old joke.

=======================================
The magician on his stage with his female assistant doing a show. The magician gave his assistant a hammer and said, "Now, for your first real experience of magic."

He gave his assistant a hammer and said, "Hit me on the head!" He bent over. She swung the hammer. > BAMMM!! <

10 years later. In a hospital. The magician, lying motionless as a nurse approaches him, suddenly sits up and screams: "TA-DAAAA!"
=======================================

So... TA-DA!!! Congo is back!! :icon_rolleyes:

Since, I was unable to explain my thoughts on the whole LoL and Dogs of War and Cats of War tribes... (as if my thoughts were actually important).

But know this. Do not bring down my comrades. Do not swing for my throat. Do not verbally lambast my tribe. And then, when your tribe becomes dysfunctional, turncoat and expect me to call me your ally.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Wait a minute... What happened to W2? =/ Where'd TW go?

And Lol's shapes on the map remind me of the old XiG...

TW imploded. Split up into four "factions": LoL, LWS, TW and the ex-Bunnies that went to MPX.

LoL consists mainly of TW1 plus some players from TW, while LWS is... uuh... TW3 I think. :icon_neutral: TW is mainly the remainders of those that wanted to stay and see if Futzy could keep the ship sailing or not.

Whichs also explains your second remark: Yea, TW1, ex-XiG.1, became LoL. Thus LoL's shape on the map reminds of old XiG. :p

DeletedUser

Behold ! Mario Congo and Luigi are back ! Now fear will live in enemy's heart ! He will bring down every enemy who it's in Haten lair .
Congo what's your name account ? (not that I wanna hunt you or something just wanna know congo's real name now !)

DeletedUser

Behold ! Mario Congo and Luigi are back ! Now fear will live in enemy's heart ! He will bring down every enemy who it's in Haten lair .
Congo what's your name account ? (not that I wanna hunt you or something just wanna know congo's real name now !)

Get around much?

lol

Been around for a while, mate. I would tell you, but I'll let you do the footwork on that 'tough' detective work.

DeletedUser2248

Im sure you are Entelligent enough to work it out! :)