Blood Promise Empire Vs... The world?

DeletedUser109935

Ask Morthy, InnGames Community Manager who handled the case, it was a simple account switch in wich i messed up & so called multi accounted without any benefit. i forgot to transfer my premium, got back on the platinum338 account in wich that & this account had villas on this world/accounts& got in NO trouble :p

So what are you saying here? You broke rules but its ok because you didn't get punished for it? Whether you get punished or not, you have broken rules. In other words, people in glass houses........... I shall leave that at that.

And back to my other question I asked you to answer, 'EMS'? Discuss.

TheHowling

This whole war thing on a casual world.... is a joke right?

It is a bit challenging when you can not attack the enemy lol

I can only attack 1 player in the whole game and he is in my Tribe lol

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL.... yeah. but its still fun... cool place to make excellent friendships with fellow addicts...LOL.

I get depressed when I see other guys that can afford to spend their whole day playing this damn drug.... I always end up loosing because I really cannot play 24/7. I can only play 20/6....and thats not good enough.....Hehehehhehehe.

But honestly ..... thanks to all you guys who make this game fun.... And yeah.... can you believe it.... there are still players that simply play for fun.....LOL>

TheHowling

I play as its a hobby, and a bit more complex than chess

Also some funny reads on this forum :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:( i can only attack a handle of individuals and none of them that are in my range would put up a fight i think. But there is those pesky barbarian villages that are getting out of control have to take those guys out first. ;)

WBB

DeletedUser101094

I play purely for the leadership aspects, running a tribe, making friends etc. Ive tried playing as a simple member but i get bored way to quick haha

DeletedUser

This whole war thing on a casual world.... is a joke right?

LOL, yeah, since you cant attack everyone you like, you just can attack them with word..
in this world we not just war with troops, but with nerve too XD