Bloodfest and TLA's Leaderhip

DeletedUser

I have been off and on in TLA's leadership for so long and there is not much I do not know about what goes on here and the current leadership leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I will know let the world know what I have seen and I am not pleased for this is the true reason why I quit the tribe. First off and if I am wrong please let the leadership come on here and prove me wrong since I only speak the truth yes sometimes I am harsh with my words or very blunt but that is the way I have been since I been a man and a mean military man at that.

Now lets speak about me and every wrong doing some have saw since why not show what goes on in my mind first:
1: Scottrhody- many have seen me be very harsh with this man but as I proven countless of times especially with monegron1 is that clusters are the best way to play this world and some like Jess argued saying this takes away from the fun of things, my argument back is well do we not teach other member not to have mixed villages and what builds to have and who to attack and my co player was told not to noble in most of continent 77 why not because of anything except that the co and Dallock want to draw a pretty picture for John our Duke. Now all I asked was that please ask me before you do, which is nice and I did ask Scott many times and he said I will not bullied around by you Bloodfest and I have others as well since as everyone has seen in the past that I have been one of the best strategist in game helping TLA win every war it has been in since the start of this world. Of course I could have not done this without the help of everyone of you who has stepped up and fought supported when needed and been there overall.

2. Calling the Southern Group "Turks" - now since many have been calling them the Turks way before I ever did so it made it easier to refer to them as so since everyone knew who I spoke of even though there is only one Turk and the Turks in general were great warriors beating the English and many others in battle and I respect that the most being who I am. The ones We always had problems with were Erto the king of 1500 barbs, matador the one who does what he wants any time he wishes without respecting the ones who help him take so many war caps with such a low ODA, minoy who always asks for PP someone to sit him and he took the most caps while people were sitting him then when someone needs help and unless it is a certain few he is never there for them. Now none of these are truly Turkish the only one I know of is paladayi who has been helping and doing his part making this tribe great. Now Sobaks co player with Dallock try to label me as a racist since they saw that I have had problems with the way leadership has been running things which I will get into later, it was not until Jess comes and and sets her straight since I put myself on trial since they felt I am not worth to be back in TLA since I stuck up for the little guys who make this tribe great.

I think those were the only two things that the leadership could say I did wrong my entire time I been here(let me know if there is anything else but even I can not think of anything) and the things I have done right until recently within the last year is too much to list here since why brag about myself we all know that I been one of the essential parts of TLA as has been Sam aka Damageboi123, slayer2292, magisa, mikey9points and jvincent but everyone one of us would be nothing without everyone in TLA who has worked hard to get us here. Yes I did leave out Jess aka Homeini, logboss, Sobaks but they did come much later.

Now lets speak about this leadership and what they have done wrong:
jvincent: lets mikey speak to anyone he wishes any way he wishes and even though he has said something to mikey he still never punishes him and if someone does not get punish they never see what they do as wrong. I could list all of those he has done this to but all of you should know since it has been on Skype. Now a true leader like Sam was never let anyone belittle another without stepping in and taking care of the matter and we all saw how mikey was kept in line those years under our late Dukes rule. Says one thing like to me or my co player well Sean I would not listen to you either if you asked me nicely about nobling within my clusters which I did to matador and scott to name a few but hey he tells my co player to not noble in k77 since Sobaks is making him a picture. First he tries to tell my co player it would be easier to go south then once my co player does not budge he then says the true reason. I thought our Duke should not manipulate one of us and not to be a hypocrite which he has been on both. Now I know John is honest enough to not deny this to any of us.

Sobaks:Dallock and the co player now this more refers to the coplayer then anyone she tells me pretty much I am a racist and Jess and the entire council can confirm this while I am not racist at all but just speak the truth about matters and not the way winners write the history books. Then she tries to undermine John's authority by getting me to back her and Dallock as Dukes since she said that we are neutral here and we did nothing wrong and when I mention slayer did nothing wrong she said well he is not here and that is wrong in itself. Once I proved to her that she is just as guilty as mikey for not doing anything except making her pictures for our Duke which she has a high ODA and war caps but that just means she is a warrior and not a leader and I look at it more as since she and Dallock are the only two who on the council is co playing and i expect them to have a high ODA and war caps. Now when I proved her wrong at first she said I was twisting her words since I used her own words against her. I wish I could tell you the names she called me but I will not list them here since I would get infractions. It did give me a chuckle though since I saw right through her scheme and told her frankly how wrong she is lol. Once again I hope she is honest here since she knows I also speak the truth.

Homeini: Jess who I like and respect a lot as a person who sided with me about the racist issue proving Sobaks co wrong but when she brought up Scott since I told the council to question me about any wrong doings they can think of, she goes Sean clusters make people not have fun since they do not like being told what to do so they have no fun and I replied well do we not tell them not to build mixed villages and also do we not tell them not to take barbs and during OPS exactly who to attack. Now I have proven that clusters work and my prime example once again is monegron1 but there has been so many, I am 50-50 offense and defense and only one man until recently that played my account since I do go away a lot on missions so need the help occasionally instead of putting the burden on another within the tribe which I have done but try to rarely.She as sobaks co also told me not to twist her words but how am I twisting them she said what she said and I proved her wrong sorry if that offends you but facts are facts.

logboss: a nice guy and he tries to help where he cans even though his ODA is quite low his timing is excellent and great at scripts but once again he could be a great leader if he put more time on this world then his other ones since I know he must have saw what mikey and the things that went on around him but without a comment and that will not acceptable since do we want someone to be part of the leadership who makes us feel like scum and wanting us to quit or just not play another more and give our accounts to either a co player or another in general. So if you are not willing to help the masses then you should step down and let another rule as a Baron in your steed who will say something.

mikey9points: now a person who attacks alot but when you are mostly offense and rely on others for defense that is to be expected and we would gladly do that for him but does he have to make us feel worthless while the few who do nothing he defends is that even close to what we want? Now after great pressure from me he finally stepped down but John did not force the issue even after little over a year telling John what he has been doing and what did John do mostly except saying mikey stop this nothing. He has apologize to me in the past and besides him, I am always attacking and also unlike him defending myself except on the rare occasions when I am away or I plan for me to lose a village which has happen a while ago and Jess and Simon Yuen can prove this ask for support which is very rare. Now after he apologize he was sitting iarn13 account and he blocked me all he can that way and then he sits minoy and blocks me the rest of the way and I told him not days but months in advance where I was going and what did he do he just laughed about it.

Slayer: the one who has put so much into helping TLA that I could not say it all here, a warrior, a friend someone who sees into things with a keen eye and if he ever wished to be a Duke he would deserve it more then any one else including me who always puts TLA the tribe not the leadership before anyone else. I have given my word to you my friend and I even saw it way back when you are and always will be my most trusted ally and no matter what happens here after TLA's council sees what I have written. I will always be there for you and you have my phone number and if you ever need any help please call me any time day or night.

Now I had two choices be quiet which what the council wanted since they did not wish for the truth to be known and just let this world end or show you what has become of great TLA I decided the latter and if enough people support me I will take up arms and fight against this and even though I wished this world to end but I rather fight against this so message me. I already have a lot of supporters but every one who joins in will help us win against this but also if enough people message me saying Sean please just let this world end and let this go even though this might be what we have fought against all these years, I will do so and just let my co player play my account. The choice is yours. Yes I had to let the world know what is going on and everything I have written is the truth and everyone in TLA's council knows this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

Honestly Sean I just want the world to end. I joined TLA because I believed it had the best chance of winning the world and it still does, so I am sticking with them. I don't want to see you leave TLA because you have been one of the major factors in TLA getting this far. Why would you want to throw all that hard work away because of a few people?

In my eyes the stuff that you have listed there about the people is so insignificant, except the racist comment; that could have led to a series of horrible actions and events (fortunately nothing too major happened).

What I don't understand is why you chose to return to the tribe that you are now complaining about and then post all this on the world forum for everyone to see. If you dislike how TLA is run now, then why did you ever return? That's not me saying I want you to leave, I already said I don't, I just don't understand why you would do things in the order you did... All this is going to lead to is TLA members disliking you and not trusting you anymore, is that really what you wanted from all this?

DeletedUser

Sean.

First off, please learn to use sentences, punctuation, the wall of text does not come across well.

Secondly, the picture we are drawing is not for John. maybe you should get your facts straight before making an ass of yourself.

Thirdly, when you tried to take an account on w42, but was accused of being a racist in the tribes skype chat, wh was it that defended you? Who was it who went on the world forums and defended you? Even though your views were not popular views, and onces that could be construed by many as being racist, we understood you were not, and defended you. But i have learnt now that you have a short memory for friends.

Fourthly, if you speak to your co you would realise we havent told him not to noble in k77, he is actually happily doing so right now. All we asked, I asked actually, is that he nobled in a certain direction and did not get in the way of the plan we have worked very hard to put into practice.

Fifthly, as far as us being Dukes, that was never the point of the conversation. You were trying to say that John should not be duke and CC was trying to work out who you thought should be. She went through the alternatives with you, and based on your logic we were the only ones that had not failed the tribe, and therefore under YOUR logic should be made dukes. However we are both very happy with the way JV runs this tribe, and as he runs it in the same vein as Sam, i will follow him tot he end of this world

Sixthly, Both myself and CC run tribes, we are pretty good at it, unfortunitely I am far to inactive to do it properly, but i know that CC is an amazingly good leader. If you ever worked under her then you would realise that.

We spent a day listening to what you had to say Sean, we bent over backwards to try to accommodate your "demands" and instead of seeing that we were doing this, because we could not agree fully with you you decided to leave us on bad terms. It was simply a case of either your way, or threaten us. That is not the way a friend acts, it is not the way a tribe mate acts.

You say what you have written is the truth, I agree it is, but only from your perspective. It is not the truth as far as the rest of the council is concerned. But what we also learned from you Sean is that you are right and all the others are wrong.

I still wish you well in your RL Sean, and i hope you come back safe, the only advice i can give is maybe you should concentrate on that more, and for now TW Less.

Dal

DeletedUser

Bloodfest i don.t know you but i say you should stay and fight who you fight with is up to you but it.ll be a shame if you throw away and go be for the world end.s .

what i will say is this and it.s aimed at every tribes leadership don.t always think you are right or know best cause you don.t sometimes us grunts have better ideas how to do things .

DeletedUser87372

Bloodfest, I kept our discussions behind closed doors as I did not want to damage your reputation within TLA. I have always wanted you fighting by my side as we are victorious over W29 following in on Damageboi123's legacy. I have placed you in a leadership role for your strategic skills in planning operations, oddly enough I cannot recollect a single one being completed, it has always been something you have fully planned and will let me know about soon.

If you wish to take the leadership council of TLA's name in vein and make this fully public I will voice my opinion on the events you have outlined above and this time I will not hold back either.

1. Scottrhody - He was someone who was predominantly back line at the start of the Grind! war and was making an effort to move forward. Yes he nobled close to you, but as a more senior member within TLA< I would have expected you to be gracious and help him, not hinder him, tell him off, threaten to rim him, and then try to force the leadership to kick him from the tribe. All for what, because he nobled within your cluster? That has nothing to do with your preservation of the masses within TLA, it is purely a selfish move that you must maintain 100% control over your clusters. It is almost as though you have been planning this from the beginning (which I believe you have also mentioned on the world forums). The way you acted with him was appalling and even when everyone was jumping in to try to stop it from escalating, you continued. Finally, you got some sense in you and stopped, but by that point it was too late and Scott was already on his way out and decided to quit. Well done Blood, you took someone who really wanted to help the tribe and get onto the front and made him quit. From where I am standing you were a bully.

2. Calling a group of people by the nationality of some - This has not been highlighted as an issue historically, and I do not believe you are a racist, as I mentioned during the council chat recently, however I did at that stage ask for you not to continue to refer to them as the Turks, but by their individual names. I had posted in our general forums a request to all of TLA to respect one another and this was one of the points covered in that message. It went up while you were away, but I know you have been back since.

3. Me as Duke - I did not ask for this job, Sam asked me to do it upon his departure. I was thrown into it and had to quickly move to get TLA moving towards our ultimate goals. I have had challenges posed to me along the way, which includes how Mikey has spoken to a few within TLA which I dealt with on every occasion, and a far more challenging issue was how you were dealing with Scott and now this issue. I would happily step down from being Duke in TLA should it be the wishes of TLA, but I would not do it simply because someone who seems to have an ulterior motive and who has been planning the destruction of TLA for over a year thinks I did not stand up for a few in TLA when someone was either over reacting or simply having a bad day. On the occasions you highlighted to me directly I got involved, I spoke with those who felt hard done by, and as far as I was aware afterwards, all had been resolved. As a member of the council yourself, I would have expected you to help in the issue resolution, but instead all you would do is tell me that you think Mikey is out of order. All of the troubles were not firmly his fault, as problems rarely are 100% 1 sided. As a duke, I have the challenge to try to remove myself from the situation, remove myself from any friendships and see the honest truth, which as a human being may or may not be correct.

4. The rest of the council - I will not go through each of them 1 by 1, but I assure you they have all helped in a multitude of ways along the way, and the only council member I have ever felt was not really pulling their weight on the council, was you. Your sole purpose on the council was to plan strategies and operations for TLA and none had ever been planned by you. You later mentioned you were watching to see if anyone else would, well it was your job to do it! I had to step in on a number of occasions and give the tribe operational direction, again with no help from you. We had discussed plans a few times, but that was pretty much the extent of it. I placed everyone that is in the council in the council for their individual strengths and varying points of view to give as well rounded a council as possible. If I were recruiting for the positions again today, I would not change it (from who is on it at this particular point in time).

Now, while I have commented on the areas in which you have highlighted above, you also mention that there are only 2 things that you know of which the TLA leadership has an issue with you on, but you have actually left off the most important:

1. Scheming for over a year a plan to destroy TLA. How can you possibly come on here and preach at how focused you are on the preservation of TLA and its people while a few days ago also saying you have been devising a plan to destroy TLA. I think (and yes, this is my opinion) you have simply been trying to find a way to make yourself as the most important person on W29 and how you must either be duke of or at least be the person to appoint the duke of the winning tribe. Why can you not simply be a team member. I am a team member, yes one with a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders, but I am still just a single man within the greater team of TLA. This has been and always will be my biggest issue with you and the sole reason why I was not willing to reinstate you as a member of the council within TLA. What you have mentioned you have been doing would be considered treason, and for a man of the military to be doing it, I find it absolutely ludicrous.

2. Demanding the removal of certain players. In order for me to consider removing someone from TLA, it would have to be a significant reason and one which affects most or at least many people in TLA. From what I can see the only reason to kick Erto23, Matador, and Minoy from TLA was because they nobled close to you or in your clusters, and then when you demanded they stop followed by actually abusing your powers and deleting their claims, they got angry and talked back to you, which you believe was a complete disrespect. All I see in this is you want them out because you want to keep your clusters. I have not taken anyone's side in this matter, as if they came to me demanding to kick you from the tribe I would tell them no as well. The reason you later gave for this was that you really have a problem with Mikey but you would not think of asking me to kick him so instead you want me to kick the people he has been working with recently to just prove a point. This is absolutely and unequivocally immature and ludicrous, with an obvious selfish reason behind it. Because I would not kick them, you decided I am a bad leader and left TLA to begin your plans on the destruction of TLA, how idiotic and childish.

As I have mentioned to you before in private, and am saying now, I am not afraid of you as a player or as a person. I have until a few weeks ago considered you a close friend and am deeply hurt by the way you have decided to conduct yourself and the ridiculous things you have said so completely publicly.

As has been said by Dallock above, I do wish you the best of luck in your mission and wish you happiness and good health for the rest of your life, but in TW I feel you have acted very poorly and it goes completely against the personality I thought you had.

Best of luck to you on your new plans, whatever they may be.

DeletedUser

In my eyes the stuff that you have listed there about the people is so insignificant, except the racist comment; that could have led to a series of horrible actions and events (fortunately nothing too major happened).
So people quitting is insignificant or being treated poorly well you are no better then the rest of the leadership then since I will stand up and fight for those who dedicated to lives to TLA I rather die in no tribe then be in one who does this to any one.

1. Scottrhody - He was someone who was predominantly back line at the start of the Grind! war and was making an effort to move forward. Yes he nobled close to you, but as a more senior member within TLA< I would have expected you to be gracious and help him, not hinder him, tell him off, threaten to rim him, and then try to force the leadership to kick him from the tribe. All for what, because he nobled within your cluster? That has nothing to do with your preservation of the masses within TLA, it is purely a selfish move that you must maintain 100% control over your clusters. It is almost as though you have been planning this from the beginning (which I believe you have also mentioned on the world forums). The way you acted with him was appalling and even when everyone was jumping in to try to stop it from escalating, you continued. Finally, you got some sense in you and stopped, but by that point it was too late and Scott was already on his way out and decided to quit. Well done Blood, you took someone who really wanted to help the tribe and get onto the front and made him quit. From where I am standing you were a bully.

No actually I asked him many times to please just ask me and when he finally mailed me saying that he was sorry and that he will be willing to help me I helped him and then he quit. A bully is someone who pushes around people for their own gain I only want the best for TLA and I even showed where scott would be better to noble at which was still right next to me just the cluster right next to though and he finally agreed but since he had to work and he saw that I was willing to work with him since the entire time I messaged him which it seems he never told you about most of it just what put me in a bad light since he quit once his amusement of messing was over and he just was there to help TLA. I planned when I saw things in TLA going form bad to worse and yes I took steps so my efforts was put there instead of planning an Op against Grind which where it should have been if you stopped the bad going on which you did only half hazardly now if I am wrong then prove it to me. I am always willing to share with people who respect me which I have shown also.

Calling a group of people by the nationality of some - This has not been highlighted as an issue historically, and I do not believe you are a racist, as I mentioned during the council chat recently, however I did at that stage ask for you not to continue to refer to them as the Turks, but by their individual names. I had posted in our general forums a request to all of TLA to respect one another and this was one of the points covered in that message. It went up while you were away, but I know you have been back since.
Please post what you posted in the TLA forum and I never saw anything like what you mention here since I did read it just awhile ago form you guys for the first time while you had me on trial since I put myself out there.

3. Me as Duke - I did not ask for this job, Sam asked me to do it upon his departure. I was thrown into it and had to quickly move to get TLA moving towards our ultimate goals. I have had challenges posed to me along the way, which includes how Mikey has spoken to a few within TLA which I dealt with on every occasion, and a far more challenging issue was how you were dealing with Scott and now this issue. I would happily step down from being Duke in TLA should it be the wishes of TLA, but I would not do it simply because someone who seems to have an ulterior motive and who has been planning the destruction of TLA for over a year thinks I did not stand up for a few in TLA when someone was either over reacting or simply having a bad day. On the occasions you highlighted to me directly I got involved, I spoke with those who felt hard done by, and as far as I was aware afterwards, all had been resolved. As a member of the council yourself, I would have expected you to help in the issue resolution, but instead all you would do is tell me that you think Mikey is out of order. All of the troubles were not firmly his fault, as problems rarely are 100% 1 sided. As a duke, I have the challenge to try to remove myself from the situation, remove myself from any friendships and see the honest truth, which as a human being may or may not be correct.
Yes you were and at that time I was fully behind you 100% and dealing with scott it was an easy issue when he finally decided to work with me instead of against me then I had no longer had any problems with him and fully supported him in all areas and then a few weeks later he quit so tell me if your problems went away and the man who you had problems with was willing to do anything in his power to help you why would he quit? Now mikey yes not all of it was all his fault but most of it dealt with him starting it many times or did I have access to the same skype chat room as you did and the same tribal forums?

4. The rest of the council - I will not go through each of them 1 by 1, but I assure you they have all helped in a multitude of ways along the way, and the only council member I have ever felt was not really pulling their weight on the council, was you. Your sole purpose on the council was to plan strategies and operations for TLA and none had ever been planned by you. You later mentioned you were watching to see if anyone else would, well it was your job to do it! I had to step in on a number of occasions and give the tribe operational direction, again with no help from you. We had discussed plans a few times, but that was pretty much the extent of it. I placed everyone that is in the council in the council for their individual strengths and varying points of view to give as well rounded a council as possible. If I were recruiting for the positions again today, I would not change it (from who is on it at this particular point in time).

I could have sworn I told you that I would be away and that I no longer wished to be on the council and even asked others to not vote for me but you are the one who pushed me there and I never wanted to be the War Baron after mikey stepped down and I even said you may if I must be on there put me as a consultant only. I was tired way back then and also knew that I did not have time to be an effective leader but once again you made an error by putting someone or doing something that should not have been done. How many times did I wish to step down and you talked me into going back on the council where I never wanted to be in the first place? My job was no longer needed and was hoping that someone would step up to take the job form me since there was not much fight left in Grind at that time and still not much but now they are trying.

Erto never nobled close to me lol so you are wrong since please highlight him on the map and check yourself, matador did and I asked him nicely to ask me first and thatw as all but he laughed in my face and I never mentioned minoy doing any such thing just when mikey sat his account and cut me off.

I never schemed to destroy TLA but I did take preparations to make sure that the ones who were treated badly if they wanted to rise up that I would have a plan to hurt those who did so.Read my profile I always have a plan that is why I was TLA's planner for so long until I asked even begged not to be there.

DeletedUser

Dallock please do not call me names on the world forum especially cuss words I hope the moderator does something about that, once you treat me with respect which you said you I will answer you, treat me like I treat you with respect you may say what I have done wrong but with respect. The only one trying to accommodate my demands was mikey if I remember correctly mikey who values our friends since he saw the error of his ways stepped down and by doing so I value him. So do not play the holier then though outlook and John I did see you as my friend but friends do not treat others like that since my friends respect one another like you should unless they are disrespected first.I stuck up for all of you on many occasions and why did I have to since you should have never put me in that kind of spot in the first place. Now if my spelling or punctuations are off then sorry but that does not change the matter at hand. I am very busy man and always have been lately so I do rush but my point still comes across.

DeletedUser79621

So people quitting is insignificant or being treated poorly well you are no better then the rest of the leadership then since I will stand up and fight for those who dedicated to lives to TLA I rather die in no tribe then be in one who does this to any one.

Yes, people quitting is insignificant. It happens all the time, sometimes they will give the account away and others they will outright delete it... Sometimes people quit because of boredom, I know I've been close to it a few times in the past, but I have stuck it out as I am determined to see the end of W29, or be taken out while trying to do so.

It's a game Sean, people should learn not to take what is said to and about them to heart... How people are IG doesn't always reflect how they are IRL. Clearly you need to remember that this is only a game. In no way does it effect what our lives will be like outside of this game.

DeletedUser

Yes, people quitting is insignificant. It happens all the time, sometimes they will give the account away and others they will outright delete it... Sometimes people quit because of boredom, I know I've been close to it a few times in the past, but I have stuck it out as I am determined to see the end of W29, or be taken out while trying to do so.

It's a game Sean, people should learn not to take what is said to and about them to heart... How people are IG doesn't always reflect how they are IRL. Clearly you need to remember that this is only a game. In no way does it effect what our lives will be like outside of this game.
You must ask yourself why is that member quitting after he/she worked so hard well I got to the bottom of it and tried many times to put an end to it but when I got little or no support from our Duke I clearly saw what needs to be done.

I agree that this is only a game but most things in real life can not be change but I am also trying but sometimes only one man can do so much but at least ig I can do alot more especially when I have others who see what I see and willing to do what it takes to help those around us maybe that is what is wrong with this world that no one stands up for what they believe in and yes I still would like to consider mikey a friend and if he still wishes to hang out with me one day I will still be there. I am a man of my word and if John even wishes to hang out I would but would also never mention the game since I do not see why he did what he did but still think highly of him for what he has done in the past and how he treated me at that time. There is many ig that I do like in Grind and TLA and even if I hurt them during the game I would still consider them a friend just not ig.

DeletedUser

Fifthly, as far as us being Dukes, that was never the point of the conversation. You were trying to say that John should not be duke and CC was trying to work out who you thought should be. She went through the alternatives with you, and based on your logic we were the only ones that had not failed the tribe, and therefore under YOUR logic should be made dukes. However we are both very happy with the way JV runs this tribe, and as he runs it in the same vein as Sam, i will follow him tot he end of this world
No based on her logic since she did fail the tribe by not doing anything to help those around her when mikey or someone was putting down someone else who has help the tribe and you guys are on so much that you must have seen so you guys failed much more then logboss being one man playing his account who is busy with his other worlds and jess who tried to help and still think she would make a better Duke if she wanted to be one just she needs to see that playing a war game you must do what the best is for the tribe at all sides. Slayer is the only one who has the excuse of not doing anything since he is busy with real life and I made sure to point that out to her and she quickly dismissed him.

Sam had his faults but he is still my own real Duke and if he came back I will still follow him but certain things needed to be done first and he knows what I speak of since it was brought to his attention not by me but another. I wish I knew then what I know now since things will be quite different in this world.

Secondly, the picture we are drawing is not for John. maybe you should get your facts straight before making an ass of yourself.

John stated and I quote that they are drawing me a picture and that is the mail he sent my co player so please get your facts straight since if it is not for him then he should have never said that. John tell him if I am wrong or right.

DeletedUser87372

John stated and I quote that they are drawing me a picture and that is the mail he sent my co player so please get your facts straight since if it is not for him then he should have never said that. John tell him if I am wrong or right.

I may have said that tp your co-player which is true, but I only said that as i thought it would be better received if it were something I asked them to do. In all honesty, I really do not know what you are trying to prove by bringing this point up over and over. It is my understanding that you and Sobaks had an agreement about this which you did not inform your co about.

BossMan07

Dang all this going on and I didn't even notice...this is why leaving and coming back messes with my head.. I cant wait till the end of this World

DeletedUser93018

:O i pop on to see how long till TLA win and i see this.... miss a little miss alot :p

DeletedUser79621

You must ask yourself why is that member quitting after he/she worked so hard well I got to the bottom of it and tried many times to put an end to it but when I got little or no support from our Duke I clearly saw what needs to be done.

I agree that the reasons behind them quitting (regarding IG issues) should be stopped but since it is just a game nobody is going to do what they are told if they are enjoying being an ass... Just look at how Mikey is as an example, Sam and John both did all they could to stop him... He continued; hell, he still goes it every now and again now. But that is how Mikey is IG, you can't change him unless he wants to change, the same goes for everyone you have problems with.

I find it hard to believe John didn't do what he could to try and get people to stay. He has always done what he felt was best for TLA and apart from a few people throwing their toys out their prams I can't see where he has hurt the tribe.

I agree that this is only a game but most things in real life can not be change but I am also trying but sometimes only one man can do so much but at least ig I can do alot more especially when I have others who see what I see and willing to do what it takes to help those around us maybe that is what is wrong with this world that no one stands up for what they believe in and yes I still would like to consider mikey a friend and if he still wishes to hang out with me one day I will still be there. I am a man of my word and if John even wishes to hang out I would but would also never mention the game since I do not see why he did what he did but still think highly of him for what he has done in the past and how he treated me at that time. There is many ig that I do like in Grind and TLA and even if I hurt them during the game I would still consider them a friend just not ig.

I understand you are trying to stick up for the little people but surely they would go to John if they had a major problem?

DeletedUser

No based on her logic since she did fail the tribe by not doing anything to help those around her when mikey or someone was putting down someone else who has help the tribe and you guys are on so much that you must have seen so you guys failed much more then logboss being one man playing his account who is busy with his other worlds and jess who tried to help and still think she would make a better Duke if she wanted to be one just she needs to see that playing a war game you must do what the best is for the tribe at all sides. Slayer is the only one who has the excuse of not doing anything since he is busy with real life and I made sure to point that out to her and she quickly dismissed him.

I know for a fact CC never failed. She spent a lot of time speaking to people in PM and defusing situations before they blew up. Never once did she walk away. As far as how busy other people are, it slips your memory that both myself and CC run other tribes on other worlds. convenient....

Sean, you blame everyone else. but in the end you failed on these matters as much as anyone, more so as not once did you fulfill your given role as war baron. It was left to me, logboss and mikey to plan our divisions, and for my part the division i was in charge of runs itself. the people in it do not need further guidance as they know where they are going, but know if they have issues they can discuss them.

Look at yourself before blaming others. you say "you must do what the best is for the tribe at all sides" at no point have you ever shown this in your actions. You have looked after your friends, not the tribe, Again i say you have failed TLA and its idea's more than any other player in the tribe. THis thread is just the culmination of that failure.

GL in RL. This is over now and tbh no one else in TLA should give you anymore food on which to ramble....

Dal

DeletedUser

Man, wall of texts, read some, skimmed most.

Sean: You are a great guy, and I have no hate towards you in life, but in game, you expect everyone to bend over for you and accomodate you and your account alone. You refuse to accomodate your tribal mates if it may interfere with your future plans, you refuse to allow the tribe to grow in "your K's" because that will mess up your plans and make life harder for you.

this game is called tribal wars for a reason, you seem to have forgotten that fact.

When we all last chatted, we were willing and DID cater to every request pretty much that you put forward, and than decided to come out here on externals and bad mouth us?? what is the go man? I respect you as a person but this was pretty goddamn low man :|

DeletedUser87372

When we all last chatted, we were willing and DID cater to every request pretty much that you put forward

There was one thing we were not willing to do, and that was apologize to him for him feeling the need to leave TLA and devise a master plan for the destruction of TLA as well as reinstate him in the council. I stand behind that decision not to apologize as it is absolutely ludicrous. We were happy to bring you back in and work on rebuilding the bridges that had been singed, but to apologize to you, I think it should have really been the other way around in all honesty, but we were not looking for apologies, we just wanted to get on with the game. This is what really makes this whole thread crazy, as I thought it was resolved, you did not want to harm TLA, but also wanted nothing to do with it, so you were going to quit and leave the account to your co-player. Then all of a sudden you got a change of heart came back and thought you would stir again. Oh well, what is done is done and we all must simply move on, I just hope you will be honorable enough to speak freely of your plans.

Daryl1000

I joined TLA because I believed it had the best chance of winning the world and it still does, so I am sticking with them.

So from what you are saying Kris, if for some reason another tribe would have a better chance of winning the world you would jump to their ranks?? thats really honorable.... Im actually 90% sure the rest who came in your recruit class would do the same thing. I think they are a bigger virus to what TLA was than the NSA members who all got so much grief.

DeletedUser

So from what you are saying Kris, if for some reason another tribe would have a better chance of winning the world you would jump to their ranks?? thats really honorable.... Im actually 90% sure the rest who came in your recruit class would do the same thing. I think they are a bigger virus to what TLA was than the NSA members who all got so much grief.

It amuses me that this is happening to TLA again and they still can't figure out that maybe it's their own fault. Obviously everyone else in the world that you guys can't get along with are the problem. lol