Bloodfest and TLA's Leaderhip

DeletedUser79621

No one had my password and no the account was never logged into and that is a fact so you are wrong since we both got banned Kris. I would love for any one from the staff to say that I am wrong and it was being logged into. Since they did nothing when I asked for help and they still never responded to my support ticket. Kris I hate to bring this up but everything you ever said to me has been wrong and you have said many things to me.

1. No I'm not wrong, read the rule about multi-accounting, clearly someone was logging into both accounts. Also, there are only 2 ways of you knowing that both the accounts were banned, well 3 but you already ruled one of those out by mentioning the staff ignoring you. Care to guess what those 2 ways are?

2. What I say is wrong in your own opinion, others agree with what I said.

3. If you really hated to bring it up you either wouldn't have done so or would have done it through a PM, so don't try and spout shit about not wanting to when you clearly did.

4. Kindly provide me with instances where I have been out-right wrong not just in your own opinion and I will happily apologise for them.

queenangel

Now yes I could have easily stayed in TLA for the win but does that mean that I let my friends down, yes I do believe it does.
Now this made me laugh. You have the most distorted sense of logic Blood. You left your friends in TLA, so you wouldn't let your friends down? Really? You can't possibly think of any other way you could have handled yourself? Your first solution for not letting your friends down is to talk nasty about just about everyone you have ever met on W29 while attempting to tear apart the tribe you helped to build. According to you, everyone is against you. I have no idea who you are referring to when you say you are trying to help people, so it seems to me the only person you are trying to help was you and your own prodigious ego.

True I should be still playing but Tw staff never help me in getting my password back in some way even though my e-mail had nothing recieved. Then when I let others know they get me and Maks banned who was nice enough to loan me her account.
OMG, so now TW staff is against you too? It must really suck to be you Blood. Everyone is a liar and out to get you it seems.

Now many of you actually thought I was still playing my account but have I ever lied to anyone in this game?
I will pass on this one. It is just way too easy.

All of the ones who spoke down to me I really do not care I been TLA way before you guys and if this happen back then I would have found another tribe. Sam and others spoken bad about me since I am not perfect but I have never did any thing to hurt TLA and I even warned the entire leadership of TLA before I said a word to anyone else, if I wanted to hurt TLA I would have never said a word and just struck. Now TLA is in the heart and if you find that the ones who thought were you friends speak about you in some way in disgust then you are not a friend but saw that you needed me and when you guys no longer did you no longer wish to treat me with the respect I earned or my friends. Sam might have spoken bad about me behind my back but yes like slayer I know a lot about what goes on they had a purpose back then since I am the big bad guy who is awesome in combat and once the combat was no longer needed they figured screw him and thats me lol.
oh no...now Sam was speaking bad about you? I could have sworn you said that Sam was a great leader, and if he were still around none of this would have happened. I'd go pull the quote, but reading your posts is like reading a poorly translated edition of War and Peace.

All True Slayer if you lead TLA this would not have happen but I can not blame John for this but the entire leadership in general, only because you network of informants surpass John's.
Uh..Slayer didnt say anything like that. You say it here like its a quote. Let me help you out buddy. What he ACTUALLY said was.....
Slayer said:
My roll in TLA is simple Sean. Duke, Baron, Council, Normal Member doesn't matter. The victory and glory belongs solely to TLA not to anyone else.
Now I beseech you to return to the fold in TLA and regroup yourself while I work to restore TLA to its true glory along side the rest of the Great TLA council.

Good job for winning TLA but at what price did you pay for that victory this past year? John if i was wrong why did others wish to join me? And you will find out whom when this world is over since I will never betray a true friend. I have said enough on this forum since I do not matter at all to the rest of you guys. I am just happy I found out who my true friends are and slayer I have all the proof since it was on skype just have to add a few people and go back in history I tried sending you everything while you were away.
The price we paid was the price everyone pays in Tribal Wars. We get along, work together, and if we have a problem we cannot solve, we defer up the chain of command. You didn't like what your command said, so you went AWOL. Its that simple Blood. If anyone else wanted to join you, I am fairly sure its only because you talked to them until they became insensible trying to figure out what you are talking about, rendering them impervious to logic.

Sobaks Co tried to make me say that I found all unfit except her and Dallock for Duke since even though I said otherwise she tried to push the issue and just ask her and see what she says. If she lies to you and says something else I will be back on and call her a liar to her face. I am sorry I did so much for this tribe and got what I did in return but the real world is the same way. Oh Dallock please do not put me down in any way dealing with me leaving when you decide to fight for 15+ years for your country you may but not until then.
According to your logic, no one in TLA was good enough to be a Duke except Dal and I. JV was no good since he doesn't listen to you, Slayer was no good because he had to many RL issues, Homeini was no good, Logboss, Mikey etc etc. You also disqualified yourself from being Duke as you failed to perform your duties as well. The only person qualified to be Duke under your sense of logic was Dal and I. I know we do our jobs well, but neither of us had any desire to do anything but follow JV. As any true TLA member would.

Feel free to call me whatever you like. Just be sure to include those lovely screenshots of our convos. Truth is a lovely thing Blood You really should try to get acquainted with it.

Oh Dallock please do not put me down in any way dealing with me leaving when you decide to fight for 15+ years for your country you may but not until then.
What does you serving in the military have to do with anything? If you need time away from the game to serve, fine. But I resent the fact that you use your service in the military as an excuse for your poor behaviors and actions, and you know I do actually have the right to say that to you. Honestly, I cannot imagine how someone with your poor regard for rules, regulations and chain of command ever gets along in the service. I would have dressed you down so hard you would still taste the boot polish a year later.

For someone who has rank, you sure do whine quite often about everything and everyone else. I would hate to be under a command like that. Perhaps you should look at a new profession, or hobby. May I suggest a writing course?

DeletedUser89005

Bloodfest.. MR.T.. SEAN, which ever you prefer, i not only salute you for you stance and your dedication to the game but for also your claim to fame in my eyes, you where a huge stumbling block and one which i never did really over come in my own account we tossed a few nukes around bro, tried to take each others vills and generally killed alot off needless and at times heavy troops along the way, you stood between myself and big mongo and without you there we would have pushed alot deeper, you sir and you alone have done yourself and those that remain in TLA proud, for without you things would have been different.. may the gods above look after you blood and may you always hold your head high in knowing that you and you alone gave TLA that edge..