Bloodfest and TLA's Leaderhip

DeletedUser89005

ive been good bro, just finished my long haul trip for work today (headed local now) and me mama is sound as a pound, still a witch though (reminds me of that fooker out of the lord of the rings.. nag nag nag.. kinda like littlemiss sexy..lol..) but other than that dude me and my babies are A OK.. just miss the game and the challenge...

DeletedUser

Bert I don't think anyone is slightly interested in what u gotta say lol...

DeletedUser

Now Sean you are now making me laugh. Seriously i think you are becoming a joke (shouldnt you be traveling the country right now?)

You wanted this world to be won by the most deserving (your friends) and you are now allying yourself with Grind! and other randoms???

Ty for making me laugh so so much....

Dal

edit..

Bert, i am glad your life is good. Welcome back (is it presumptuous to say that?)

DeletedUser

glad to hear everything is ok bert i.v sent you something have a look and let me know. hello pickle how.s it with you

DeletedUser89005

Bert, i am glad your life is good. Welcome back (is it presumptuous to say that?)
cheers dal.. everything is spot on for now, am i back, not yet but im doing my best to get there, i'd like to have a chance at being a thorn in TLAs side again.. but for the record i do respect how you have played the sobaks account.. well done..
and saxon i aint recieved anything?????

DeletedUser89005

glad to hear everything is ok bert i.v sent you something have a look and let me know.
geez saxon when ya said ya sent me something i never expected to see ya in your birthday suit..lol.. oh and get that hair trimmed..lol

DeletedUser

cheers dal.. everything is spot on for now, am i back, not yet but im doing my best to get there, i'd like to have a chance at being a thorn in TLAs side again.. but for the record i do respect how you have played the sobaks account.. well done..
and saxon i aint recieved anything?????

Will be good to tangle again Bert :) In the brief time you were active around me it was fun

Dal

DeletedUser62494

A long well written post but none the less My Brother you have lost sight and I will show you the error of your ways now.

I have been off and on in TLA's leadership for so long and there is not much I do not know about what goes on here and the current leadership leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I will know let the world know what I have seen and I am not pleased for this is the true reason why I quit the tribe. First off and if I am wrong please let the leadership come on here and prove me wrong since I only speak the truth yes sometimes I am harsh with my words or very blunt but that is the way I have been since I been a man and a mean military man at that.

I am here to show you where you are wrong Sean.

Now lets speak about me and every wrong doing some have saw since why not show what goes on in my mind first:
1: Scottrhody- many have seen me be very harsh with this man but as I proven countless of times especially with monegron1 is that clusters are the best way to play this world and some like Jess argued saying this takes away from the fun of things, my argument back is well do we not teach other member not to have mixed villages and what builds to have and who to attack and my co player was told not to noble in most of continent 77 why not because of anything except that the co and Dallock want to draw a pretty picture for John our Duke. Now all I asked was that please ask me before you do, which is nice and I did ask Scott many times and he said I will not bullied around by you Bloodfest and I have others as well since as everyone has seen in the past that I have been one of the best strategist in game helping TLA win every war it has been in since the start of this world. Of course I could have not done this without the help of everyone of you who has stepped up and fought supported when needed and been there overall.

Launch pads Sean. One and two caps moving forward to create clusters. The claim system allows you to build clusters and thats why we use it to allow everyone an equal right to expand. You like I have in the past have lost sight and faith. I am here to return your sight and faith in TLA. TLA=Tribe Tribe=Team Team=Family. Family no matter what is loved. Even when we disagree we do not take up arms or plot to destroy family. Sadly my friend you have lost faith in the TLA council but I will restore it.

2. Calling the Southern Group "Turks" - now since many have been calling them the Turks way before I ever did so it made it easier to refer to them as so since everyone knew who I spoke of even though there is only one Turk and the Turks in general were great warriors beating the English and many others in battle and I respect that the most being who I am. The ones We always had problems with were Erto the king of 1500 barbs, matador the one who does what he wants any time he wishes without respecting the ones who help him take so many war caps with such a low ODA, minoy who always asks for PP someone to sit him and he took the most caps while people were sitting him then when someone needs help and unless it is a certain few he is never there for them. Now none of these are truly Turkish the only one I know of is paladayi who has been helping and doing his part making this tribe great. Now Sobaks co player with Dallock try to label me as a racist since they saw that I have had problems with the way leadership has been running things which I will get into later, it was not until Jess comes and and sets her straight since I put myself on trial since they felt I am not worth to be back in TLA since I stuck up for the little guys who make this tribe great.

The real question Sean is who cares if someone calls you racist? I am called racist constantly ingame and in RL. Doesn't matter. Thicker skin my boy! Minoy may ask for PP but who always gives them? Me so I fail to see why its a problem?

I think those were the only two things that the leadership could say I did wrong my entire time I been here(let me know if there is anything else but even I can not think of anything) and the things I have done right until recently within the last year is too much to list here since why brag about myself we all know that I been one of the essential parts of TLA as has been Sam aka Damageboi123, slayer2292, magisa, mikey9points and jvincent but everyone one of us would be nothing without everyone in TLA who has worked hard to get us here. Yes I did leave out Jess aka Homeini, logboss, Sobaks but they did come much later.

Yes yes everyone has played a role :)

Now lets speak about this leadership and what they have done wrong:
jvincent: lets mikey speak to anyone he wishes any way he wishes and even though he has said something to mikey he still never punishes him and if someone does not get punish they never see what they do as wrong. I could list all of those he has done this to but all of you should know since it has been on Skype. Now a true leader like Sam was never let anyone belittle another without stepping in and taking care of the matter and we all saw how mikey was kept in line those years under our late Dukes rule. Says one thing like to me or my co player well Sean I would not listen to you either if you asked me nicely about nobling within my clusters which I did to matador and scott to name a few but hey he tells my co player to not noble in k77 since Sobaks is making him a picture. First he tries to tell my co player it would be easier to go south then once my co player does not budge he then says the true reason. I thought our Duke should not manipulate one of us and not to be a hypocrite which he has been on both. Now I know John is honest enough to not deny this to any of us.

Who says it isnt easier to go south? Last I checked doesn't matter what you noble in GRIND its all easy.

Sobaks:Dallock and the co player now this more refers to the coplayer then anyone she tells me pretty much I am a racist and Jess and the entire council can confirm this while I am not racist at all but just speak the truth about matters and not the way winners write the history books. Then she tries to undermine John's authority by getting me to back her and Dallock as Dukes since she said that we are neutral here and we did nothing wrong and when I mention slayer did nothing wrong she said well he is not here and that is wrong in itself. Once I proved to her that she is just as guilty as mikey for not doing anything except making her pictures for our Duke which she has a high ODA and war caps but that just means she is a warrior and not a leader and I look at it more as since she and Dallock are the only two who on the council is co playing and i expect them to have a high ODA and war caps. Now when I proved her wrong at first she said I was twisting her words since I used her own words against her. I wish I could tell you the names she called me but I will not list them here since I would get infractions. It did give me a chuckle though since I saw right through her scheme and told her frankly how wrong she is lol. Once again I hope she is honest here since she knows I also speak the truth.

I would prefer this all mailed to me as true proof. Since these claims of undermining authority are not light accusations and proof is generally needed when such statements are made unless you wish it to be called slander and nothing more.

Homeini: Jess who I like and respect a lot as a person who sided with me about the racist issue proving Sobaks co wrong but when she brought up Scott since I told the council to question me about any wrong doings they can think of, she goes Sean clusters make people not have fun since they do not like being told what to do so they have no fun and I replied well do we not tell them not to build mixed villages and also do we not tell them not to take barbs and during OPS exactly who to attack. Now I have proven that clusters work and my prime example once again is monegron1 but there has been so many, I am 50-50 offense and defense and only one man until recently that played my account since I do go away a lot on missions so need the help occasionally instead of putting the burden on another within the tribe which I have done but try to rarely.She as sobaks co also told me not to twist her words but how am I twisting them she said what she said and I proved her wrong sorry if that offends you but facts are facts.

Yet again this whole racist bull. It doesn't matter Sean. Who really cares if you are? As for clusters yet again Sean we use claims. It allows for people to do as they please with a limit in the number of claims. Thus your clusters should be built via your claims thus no one should be able to stop you anyhow.

logboss: a nice guy and he tries to help where he cans even though his ODA is quite low his timing is excellent and great at scripts but once again he could be a great leader if he put more time on this world then his other ones since I know he must have saw what mikey and the things that went on around him but without a comment and that will not acceptable since do we want someone to be part of the leadership who makes us feel like scum and wanting us to quit or just not play another more and give our accounts to either a co player or another in general. So if you are not willing to help the masses then you should step down and let another rule as a Baron in your steed who will say something.

Logboss is a respected player in the North and East. His role in leadership has been solid and effective as TLA has had next to no problems among the players of his region his role is obviously being taken care of. TLA's barons are set up in sections and as such he has no need to step into anyone elses arguement regardless if it does not partain to his region.

mikey9points: now a person who attacks alot but when you are mostly offense and rely on others for defense that is to be expected and we would gladly do that for him but does he have to make us feel worthless while the few who do nothing he defends is that even close to what we want? Now after great pressure from me he finally stepped down but John did not force the issue even after little over a year telling John what he has been doing and what did John do mostly except saying mikey stop this nothing. He has apologize to me in the past and besides him, I am always attacking and also unlike him defending myself except on the rare occasions when I am away or I plan for me to lose a village which has happen a while ago and Jess and Simon Yuen can prove this ask for support which is very rare. Now after he apologize he was sitting iarn13 account and he blocked me all he can that way and then he sits minoy and blocks me the rest of the way and I told him not days but months in advance where I was going and what did he do he just laughed about it.

Mikey plays a key roll in TLA's leadership. He has always been the one who pushes players to reach their limit and potential. His ways are often ruff and uncouth but he has polished it up quiet a bit as of late from how he was in the old days lol.

Slayer: the one who has put so much into helping TLA that I could not say it all here, a warrior, a friend someone who sees into things with a keen eye and if he ever wished to be a Duke he would deserve it more then any one else including me who always puts TLA the tribe not the leadership before anyone else. I have given my word to you my friend and I even saw it way back when you are and always will be my most trusted ally and no matter what happens here after TLA's council sees what I have written. I will always be there for you and you have my phone number and if you ever need any help please call me any time day or night.

My roll in TLA is simple Sean. Duke, Baron, Council, Normal Member doesn't matter. The victory and glory belongs solely to TLA not to anyone else.

Now I had two choices be quiet which what the council wanted since they did not wish for the truth to be known and just let this world end or show you what has become of great TLA I decided the latter and if enough people support me I will take up arms and fight against this and even though I wished this world to end but I rather fight against this so message me. I already have a lot of supporters but every one who joins in will help us win against this but also if enough people message me saying Sean please just let this world end and let this go even though this might be what we have fought against all these years, I will do so and just let my co player play my account. The choice is yours. Yes I had to let the world know what is going on and everything I have written is the truth and everyone in TLA's council knows this.

There is no need or point in fighting against TLA. Such are the words of foolish treason Sean. Your heart wishes to solve everything with the sword when you know full well that words will solve everything you have laid down.

Now I beseech you to return to the fold in TLA and regroup yourself while I work to restore TLA to its true glory along side the rest of the Great TLA council.

Zeddy Le Mange

Not that I've read much (the first post was pretty difficult to follow) on the specifics of this thread, I just wanted to let you all know that the Great Wall of TwentyNina is now visible from space:

[spoil]
great_wall_from_space1.jpg
[/spoil]

Soberknight

A long well written post but none the less My Brother you have lost sight and I will show you the error of your ways now.

I am here to show you where you are wrong Sean.

Launch pads Sean. One and two caps moving forward to create clusters. The claim system allows you to build clusters and thats why we use it to allow everyone an equal right to expand. You like I have in the past have lost sight and faith. I am here to return your sight and faith in TLA. TLA=Tribe Tribe=Team Team=Family. Family no matter what is loved. Even when we disagree we do not take up arms or plot to destroy family. Sadly my friend you have lost faith in the TLA council but I will restore it.

The real question Sean is who cares if someone calls you racist? I am called racist constantly ingame and in RL. Doesn't matter. Thicker skin my boy! Minoy may ask for PP but who always gives them? Me so I fail to see why its a problem?

Yes yes everyone has played a role :)

Who says it isnt easier to go south? Last I checked doesn't matter what you noble in GRIND its all easy.

I would prefer this all mailed to me as true proof. Since these claims of undermining authority are not light accusations and proof is generally needed when such statements are made unless you wish it to be called slander and nothing more.

Yet again this whole racist bull. It doesn't matter Sean. Who really cares if you are? As for clusters yet again Sean we use claims. It allows for people to do as they please with a limit in the number of claims. Thus your clusters should be built via your claims thus no one should be able to stop you anyhow.

Logboss is a respected player in the North and East. His role in leadership has been solid and effective as TLA has had next to no problems among the players of his region his role is obviously being taken care of. TLA's barons are set up in sections and as such he has no need to step into anyone elses arguement regardless if it does not partain to his region.

Mikey plays a key roll in TLA's leadership. He has always been the one who pushes players to reach their limit and potential. His ways are often ruff and uncouth but he has polished it up quiet a bit as of late from how he was in the old days lol.

My roll in TLA is simple Sean. Duke, Baron, Council, Normal Member doesn't matter. The victory and glory belongs solely to TLA not to anyone else.

There is no need or point in fighting against TLA. Such are the words of foolish treason Sean. Your heart wishes to solve everything with the sword when you know full well that words will solve everything you have laid down.

Now I beseech you to return to the fold in TLA and regroup yourself while I work to restore TLA to its true glory along side the rest of the Great TLA council.

Slayer, you have grown a lot, leadershipwise. congrats, this post of yours shows you are indeed fit to replace Sam.

Good luck to TLA.

DeletedUser79621

Slayer, you have grown a lot, leadershipwise. congrats, this post of yours shows you are indeed fit to replace Sam.

Good luck to TLA.

Jvincent replaced Sam :icon_wink:

Slayer, along with others, are there to aid JV.

DeletedUser

wooohooo i got first mention in the first two post!!! beat that suckkkers:D

sean i left solely for work reasons and becomeing a father. if i didnt have a business to run i would still be here pestering you guys today...

i was far from the best at this god forsaken game but i did my best for TLA and my friends but for you big man, someones best was not good enough and your "mean military' attiude was not likable.

now that i run a business i understand what leadership is, im not a boss im a "leader" and my guys are not employees they are team members we work togather to accomplish the work that needs done. i feel that you were a boss not a leader. sam and john are leaders, they dont boss you around they lead you into battle and expect you to do your best but thats it just do your best. my best may not be as good as your best but its still my best.

bye bye
scott

DeletedUser

It is easy to say all of this now Slayer and like you I never cared what part I had in TLA as long as I had some type of part but when members get trampled upon either by words or actions it makes me take notice. Now yes I could have easily stayed in TLA for the win but does that mean that I let my friends down, yes I do believe it does. If you can live with yourself after that happens then you are not the ones I should call friends.

True I should be still playing but Tw staff never help me in getting my password back in some way even though my e-mail had nothing recieved. Then when I let others know they get me and Maks banned who was nice enough to loan me her account. Now many of you actually thought I was still playing my account but have I ever lied to anyone in this game? TW staff can verify this dealing with playing my account or not.

All of the ones who spoke down to me I really do not care I been TLA way before you guys and if this happen back then I would have found another tribe. Sam and others spoken bad about me since I am not perfect but I have never did any thing to hurt TLA and I even warned the entire leadership of TLA before I said a word to anyone else, if I wanted to hurt TLA I would have never said a word and just struck. Now TLA is in the heart and if you find that the ones who thought were you friends speak about you in some way in disgust then you are not a friend but saw that you needed me and when you guys no longer did you no longer wish to treat me with the respect I earned or my friends. Sam might have spoken bad about me behind my back but yes like slayer I know a lot about what goes on they had a purpose back then since I am the big bad guy who is awesome in combat and once the combat was no longer needed they figured screw him and thats me lol. I have heard that "Sean you are the one who influences me the most" but I will do exactly what you do not want lol. That is called BS, now was I siding with Grind yes but who else is out there and the ones in Grind who are left are some good people sorry about what happen dealing with my account.

True Slayer if you lead TLA this would not have happen but I can not blame John for this but the entire leadership in general, only because you network of informants surpass John's. Good job for winning TLA but at what price did you pay for that victory this past year? John if i was wrong why did others wish to join me? And you will find out whom when this world is over since I will never betray a true friend. I have said enough on this forum since I do not matter at all to the rest of you guys. I am just happy I found out who my true friends are and slayer I have all the proof since it was on skype just have to add a few people and go back in history I tried sending you everything while you were away.

Queenangel tried to make me say that I found all unfit except her and Dallock for Duke since even though I said otherwise she tried to push the issue and just ask her and see what she says. If she lies to you and says something else I will be back on and call her a liar to her face. I am sorry I did so much for this tribe and got what I did in return but the real world is the same way. Oh Dallock please do not put me down in any way dealing with me leaving when you decide to fight for 15+ years for your country you may but not until then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

Sean, the Maks account wouldn't be banned unless your account was at least being logged into because the staff do actually look to see whether multiple-accounting is occurring. So someone with the same Internet connection as either you or Maks was logging into both accounts as they don't just take people's word for it..

DeletedUser

Sean, the Maks account wouldn't be banned unless your account was at least being logged into because the staff do actually look to see whether multiple-accounting is occurring. So someone with the same Internet connection as either you or Maks was logging into both accounts as they don't just take people's word for it..
No one had my password and no the account was never logged into and that is a fact so you are wrong since we both got banned Kris. I would love for any one from the staff to say that I am wrong and it was being logged into. Since they did nothing when I asked for help and they still never responded to my support ticket. Kris I hate to bring this up but everything you ever said to me has been wrong and you have said many things to me.

DeletedUser

Christine tried to make me say that I found all unfit except her and Dallock for Duke since even though I said otherwise she tried to push the issue and just ask her and see what she says. If she lies to you and says something else I will be back on and call her a liar to her face. I am sorry I did so much for this tribe and got what I did in return but the real world is the same way. Oh Dallock please do not put me down in any way dealing with me leaving when you decide to fight for 15+ years for your country you may but not until then.

Sean CC just tried to reason with you and work out why you felt everyone but you had let the tribe down. She was following your logic and that was where it led. However at no point did either of us ever want leadership. Its a dead point discussed several times, and always comes back to you not understanding what was happening...

As for talking down to you, I have only ever tried to make you see reason and come back to the tribe you loved. But your logic has always frustrated me - case in point see quote - I have supported you a lot in the past Sean, but you tend to ignore those times, a trait in you I severely dislike now.

As for fighting for my country. I never could. I respect those who do however, but most of those i know who do aren't self righteous blowhards.....

Dal

DeletedUser87372

Blood,

Kris was mistaken with one element, being that you would only get the ban if you had logged back in to your own account. Where he was inadvertently correct is stated below:

We are aware that players take up new accounts, or go from smaller accounts to bigger accounts. In order to make sure everyonne is clear, there are only 3 ways that you can do this Legally and be without breaking the rules(mainly #1).

I thought it would be a good idea to outline the only 3 ways that switching accounts is considered Legal. These 3 examples have always been the only way but some players do not realize that.

1. Your CURRENT account is completely nobled out, you hit delete, never log back in and then a few hours later take up the "NEW" account.

2. You hit delete on your CURRENT account before you take up the new account. Logging back into the old account for ANY reason is considered a breach of rule 1.

3. You give away your current account to a new owner, they immediately change the password. Once the password is changed, you then accept the new account. Knowing the password to two accounts at the same time is considered illegal.

You may never send your old account into sitting while taking up a new account or waiting on a new owner.

Waiting on a new owner to appear for your old account is illegal. Having your tribe noble out your old account while actively playing a second, and knowing the passwords to both, is multi accounting, and a banable offense.

These are the only 3 ways that you can plausibly change accounts and stay within our written rules. Please make sure you understand before you or anyone you know takes up a new account.

Important: If you give away your account it no longer belongs to you. If you change your mind later on and try to reclaim control of the account this will be treated as illegal entry to an account.

As such, by your old account still being live, regardless of whether you lost your password (which the admin staff could not prove, nor disprove) with the same password being in place, which your IP address had put in place in the first place, it in essence becomes multi-accounting.

To be perfectly clear on this, I did not request this ban, nor did I want it; it has negatively effected Maks' account, and I really like Maks, as well as her account being beneficial to TLA. What you have done by accepting the PW she sent you (not sure if you asked or she offered, but that is irrelevant) is put her account in jeopardy. This whole situation is a shame on 2 levels, 1 that W29 has lost an account that has had a lot of hard work, effort, and PP put into it over the past couple years, and that someone who probably did not understand the risks involved so in my opinion was an innocent bystander had a large number of her villages removed in the process.

On the point of if Slayer were duke of TLA none of this would have happened, I would have to disagree, unless you are simply saying you would have not gone off to plot your revenge on "the destruction of TLA". The reasons you have given for why you have done what you have done are reasons that Slayer would not have been able to fix any more so than I. I stepped in on every occasion you have outlined as being troublesome occasions, and the situations have been resolved at the time. If TLA had been led the way you seemingly believe it should have, with a strong arm and being trigger finger happy at kicking members, it would have fallen apart ages ago. I am confident that Slayer is not as dictatorial as you believe he would be, and would take a similar approach as I have.

Slayer is a fantastic player and a person I respect, I am glad he is on my side, and I suspect he is glad to be on my side as well.

Regardless of whether you believe me to be a friend, I will always hold you and consider you a friend, I just do not agree with what you have done IG.