Blue Star on the Tribe Tab - Who knew?

DeletedUser

Okay, this is overly random and I've never seen it spoken about in general of the entire of Tribal Wars.

I abscent mindedly clicked on the Blue Star on the Tribe tab in-game only for it to take me directly to the Tribal Forums... I though "okay... wth!?!" and went back to my village overview and clicked it again... the same thing happened.

Talked to a mate of mine who was also like "wth!?!" so I've decided to come here and either make it known to the public OR! find if others have known this for a while now and how long it's been the case ;)

DeletedUser

it's been the case for as long as i can remember playing. That's almost 4 years now :) Just you and your friend it seems

DeletedUser

lol, just thought I'd ask because I haven't bothered ever clicking it before and I got lazy and decided just to click anywhere on the tab and hit that mark and bam... lead me to the forums rofl

DeletedUser

Eh don't feel bad, it took me over a year of playing to realize that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I've been playing since Easter "07" :p

Yeah I've been playing since the beginning basically and it even took me like 2 years to use Premium because I thought it was "Too Complex" and now I can't even play without it :p

DeletedUser

It always did that. It's a magical star that leads you towards enlightenment. Kind of like the one that lead shepherds according to the bible.

DeletedUser

Lol
Yea, it been out for a while but it is a great feature

DeletedUser

O.O

I've known its there since.. maybe my first day playing ;P

eh lol.

DeletedUser

Lol i figured that out by complete accident one day. Just randomly clicked it and look bam new post in the forums I was like wow.

DeletedUser

@ Carrie

I've only started using it this year :icon_redface: a week in to my joining W53 :icon_razz: