BM - Betrayal Mafia

DeletedUser122108

This is an eye-opener to every member of Balkan Mafia, Aftermath and Scurge who was not part of their premade Line-up, Especially to Iron Lady who value principles here in Forums but dirty as crook in-game.

After I outrank most of their members in points in Start-up, their leadership decided to sway me to join their tribe. Once I join and check the map, there's only blue dots around me and feel safe as we dominate the area.

Little did I know that the main tactics of this tribe is to noble the players they recruited once your offline and remove you from the tribe for "good records" in twstats.

To the leadership of those tribes, hope you enjoy this dirty tactics you are implementing to grow. A bunch of cowards who rely on cheating to accelerate their growth.

To Riot/Impact/Noodle/Tequila Sunrise/AKA and other tribes surrounding this vulture tribe, never ever trust this tribe into any Diplomacy.

A proof and more to come:

Personal messages will be given to players after you build those defensive troops. Do not worry, Riot will not be around long.

Edited by Iron Lady on 09.05. at 05:30

9 players said thanks for this post. (Show)

PS:

BM, I will come after you. I use an alias and start anonymously to have some fun. But now, I have to pull some strings and revive some of the friendship I have by playing this game for a long time just to rim every single one of you, cheaters. See you on the battlefield, cowards.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

DeletedUser122111

Heyyyyyyyy people

Oh no betrayal mafia , what now :(:(:(:(

upload_2018-5-18_9-1-29.png

SHAME ON US ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you got into the game after 28h this time , congrats...

I'm going to cry now

bye.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57259

Why would internalling a tribemate while theyre offline look good on TWstats?

Can't help but think there's a bit more to this than the OP is letting on.

DeletedUser57259

"Personal messages will be given to players after you build those defensive troops. "

Is a personal message from Iron Lady really that much of an inspiration?

If one receives such a message would it be appropriate to stick it on the fridge or does this type of thing deserve a frame? I wouldn't want to come across as uncouth.

DeletedUser122108

Hot Eagle, you proud bro? You don't realize how unethical the leadership of BM is? I joined your Tribe in good faith, yet what you did is horrible. Nobling your own tribemate while offline, you should know coz your on my friends list. What a coward who doesn't have the guts to attack an enemy and chose a tribemate to accelerate growth. Check your first conquer, another former tribemate. Let me guess, you noble him while offline, right?

What's disgusting here is your tribe always has a plan to backstab Riot and TQL while having a diplomacy and being nice to them in Shared Forums. That's sickening in my eyes that's why I never post in Tribal Forums.

What a lovely leadership to have. Nobling their tribemates while offline. In your core, you're all coward. You just show your true colors. The dark side of the leadership of BM. Good luck ingame, mate. When the right time comes, I will slap this thread to your Leadership when you guys are about to get rimmed by playing dirty.

DeletedUser114002

J
OH HEY LOOK IM SPECIAL.

This is his village history the last 3 days before you nobled him
upload_2018-5-18_18-7-33.png

I dont see him being any inactive whatsoever.
You and your tribe are a bunch of cowards from what I've seen here. Coming on externals only to make fun on the backstabbed guy.

Well done ladies. Hats off.