BM - Betrayal Mafia

DeletedUser98641

Ok I know that jealousy is killing you guys , but we have some rules peopleee , normal tribe rules .

If you think that destroying this "active" and normal player is backstabbing than ... View attachment 1639

Cry more please :(

View attachment 1638

and look at this nice guy , friend of his , also very active member of TW .

Looks like they deserved to get nobled those are troops you should have by 300 points

Unaundra

There is nothing such as trust in this game

You Cant play solo and you will never have a chance to play Solo Randomly

Friends is Everything in this game

you are not the only one who face that and you wont be the last one there will be more always

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea I agree , take him with you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: , you need to have that kind of player and his friend with full warehouse trust me ;););)

Did you really make an external forum account just to brag about this? And I'd much rather play and go down with those "noobs" than play with dishonorable people such as yourself.

DeletedUser122111

Did you really make an external forum account just to brag about this? And I'd much rather play and go down with those "noobs" than play with dishonorable people such as yourself.

just to brag ? Where ? hahahaha :p:p:p:p Dont worry I will skip you if you are going to be a nice litlle boy .

haha and first of all i didnt give the order to noble that noob but that was the right call after 28H , and secondly I'm talking with reports :D . Don't be a jackass.Cry more .

You can just watch and cry like those two noobs :D ;);););)

You cant be inactive and play this world.

Just follow the tribe rules and there is not going to be a problem
:)

And what is this W100 | William Wallace ????? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like they deserved to get nobled those are troops you should have by 300 points

That's a pretty gross exaggeration. Not saying his troopcount was good, but 756 troop population would be a ton at 300 points, on any world, especially on (no/limited) hauls.

You joined a tribe called MAFIA and you were hopping to find nice dudes.
Next time go for the POLICE tag!

That's not going to work out so well either. POLICE! is the tag Muldie325 used when he made a tribe and then force internalled everyone in it.

DeletedUser122111

upload_2018-5-19_20-52-12.png with 23 24 23 ..... active guy who deserves to continue the game ????

First we were sending him 3 msgs and have warned him. I was honest with him.... go hard or go home , it was like that on the begining it's same now.

Go and play tetris .

P.S. that villa went to the other guy , not to me ;););) , I just did the cleaning :D:D

Last edited:

DeletedUser118850

View attachment 1643 with 23 24 23 ..... active guy who deserves to continue the game ????

First we were sending him 3 msgs and have warned him. I was honest with him.... go hard or go home , it was like that on the begining it's same now.

Go and play tetris .

P.S. that villa went to the other guy , not to me ;););) , I just did the cleaning :D:D
Who took that villa..
za'ebavam se :D