BM - Betrayal Mafia

Mr. Cringer Pants

There is nothing such as trust in this game

You Cant play solo and you will never have a chance to play Solo Randomly

Friends is Everything in this game

you are not the only one who face that and you wont be the last one there will be more always

Aww man, I hit rank 2 on my first world startup playing solo. I trusted ALessonInPointWhoring in educating me about startup and trusted a few friends and top accounts to sit my account when I slept. They didn't farm but did watch for incomings and kept the queue going. My account later joined 4zlulz that went on to world win the world. This was before all the premium features though. Key point, I wasn't a douche to anyone any nobody was a douch to me. Nobody backstabbed me and I picked the key players to trust based on crowd sourcing and my own personal evaluation of there language and behaviors.

There is trust in this game if its build with the sword and axe so to speak. Work with a small group sitting, stacking, sniping and farming with each other and there is no reason you cannot develop a peer bond and work throughout an entire world. If there is no trust, how can a tribe even win? The key to trust is knowing where peoples loyalties lie. I think the main point is you cannot trust someone to work with you unless you are both treating eachothers territory and villages as one account/tribe/relationship. Working with members, training members and fighting with members is how you earn trust and both accounts have plenty of food to grown. Respect is key.

I've been part of major espionage actions within top tribes multiple times and the key dukes of the worlds still trusted me as I never once lied to anyone and honorably targeted tribes that needed to go down. If you keep your word and have a respect for fidelity, the network will label you as a trusting member. The main point is not getting caught in a load of bullshit, over and over again.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aww man, I hit rank 2 on my first world startup playing solo. I trusted ALessonInPointWhoring in educating me about startup and trusted a few friends and top accounts to sit my account when I slept. They didn't farm but did watch for incomings and kept the queue going. My account later joined 4zlulz that went on to world win the world. This was before all the premium features though. Key point, I wasn't a douche to anyone any nobody was a douch to me. Nobody backstabbed me and I picked the key players to trust based on crowd sourcing and my own personal evaluation of there language and behaviors.

There is trust in this game if its build with the sword and axe so to speak. Work with a small group sitting, stacking, sniping and farming with each other and there is no reason you cannot develop a peer bond and work throughout an entire world. If there is no trust, how can a tribe even win? The key to trust is knowing where peoples loyalties lie. I think the main point is you cannot trust someone to work with you unless you are both treating eachothers territory and villages as one account/tribe/relationship. Working with members, training members and fighting with members is how you earn trust and both accounts have plenty of food to grown. Respect is key.

I've been part of major espionage actions within top tribes multiple times and the key dukes of the worlds still trusted me as I never once lied to anyone and honorably targeted tribes that needed to go down. If you keep your word and have a respect for fidelity, the network will label you as a trusting member. The main point is not getting caught in a load of bullshit, over and over again.

Noz is back? :eek:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Noz is back? :eek:

Hi James, not currently on an account but highly considering poking around for one next week when I'm back from a small vacation. Lets catchup on skype! Hope you've been well over the last couple years. Missed the community and knew w100 was starting so and had to jump back on the bandwagon.

50 something wasn't it?

w54 if I recall. Although, I had prior training in the game Trivian which was essentially the same platform but different settings and a friend that brought me to TW from the game Diablo 2. After my successful start-up, the network found me a late-game account in ODA - w50 to teach me how to macromanage 1000+ villages and learn about late/end game tactics and strategies. One of my greatest accomplishments hasn't been on my own accounts but instead being part of 4 winning tribes since playing, and 3 rim tribes that played key roles in bringing down the backstabbers and mass diplo whores of the world through espionage. I've always defended the little guy that got snuffed out for no reason. (5 winning tribes if you count BEN w80 as a SIN/Destiny merge but had to step out early due to 3 deaths in my direct family thus never being technically part of the BEN. On a quick side note, what a lovely idea to dedicate a tribe to Ben for those whom were highly active in w80. Really makes me smile to come back to see how w80 closed. :)

Something to chew on with regard to espionage and trust: If a team vouches to be loyal to each other regardless of which flag they fly(tribe name and logo) and never backstabs or betrays anyone by straight up lying, cheating or stealing and plays by the rules but are good at finding loopholes and workarounds, are they dishonorable? Even if spying, sabotage, defamation and assassination campaigns are used, are they untrustworthy or are the accounts that abuse bashers, kick members, create BS diplo and make fake wars to buff up stats the untrustworthy members of society? I suppose it's a matter of opinion but something to consider when discussing unfair behavior/tactics and when designing a tactic or implementing a strategy.

By the looks of this thread, BM might be heading down a slippery slope. :O