Bmf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92753

Deceit has been bullying me ;(

-Costy92

Off-topic much? This thread is about BMF.

Anyway, SP loses top members, south is unstable again. Will BMF capitalize on that? Anyone? Go go go!

DeletedUser

BMF time to eat up the south, now get to work! :D

haha Newly Broken off SP members AKA Tri Us = Get to work on picking an ally or merging into a cool tribe that likes amazing talent and points :D

DeletedUser

Ohh its fun with the speculation but whoever said that the South was unstable? I would love to see who your contacts are that have this information :p

DeletedUser

So basically W49 is under reconstruction, the top 20 tribes have been moving around like crazy and some tribes have been consolidating under the Flags of Deceit and BS. What is to come of the Top 20? :) hopefully a more unified W49 xD less major top 10's means closer to World Domination :p

DeletedUser

recruitment is on a high for bmf and deceit in the south lol the top players of the sp tribe is going to either one of them lol

DeletedUser

We are trying to advance the process to EndGame war. :) haha the more we have in Deceit in BS means the more potential for us to win, as most of BS will be consolidated into Deceit I am sure :p

DeletedUser

cool.jpg

rich26ca

you forget about bmf's basher/academy/ally tribe in DeusEX

deceit/BS currently have 31K's and BMF/DeusEX have 27k's

pretty even dominace wise all though we do have

200 mio in points and 22,000 villages

while BMF/DeusEX has about 170 mio and about 19,000

DeletedUser

I just want there to hurry up and be the last 5 left. Consolidate. Go Go Go!!! :D

DeletedUser27

All this uninformed speculation isn't good for the stress levels people.

DeletedUser50733

you forget about bmf's basher/academy/ally tribe in DeusEX

This made me smile :) just because of... :lol:

All this uninformed speculation isn't good for the stress levels people.

Nah, but it sure is funny to watch from behind BMF's closed doors :icon_wink: even rich is joining in on the speculation, I know rich hates not knowing whats actually going on over here :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nah, but it sure is funny to watch from behind BMF's closed doors :icon_wink: even rich is joining in on the speculation, I know rich hates not knowing whats actually going on over here :icon_cool:

i know you copycats :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Deusex is not a basher tribe, because they have TLM (deus) as a basher tribe :p
Players in academies usually, when they reach enough points, move to the main branch, but I haven't seen deusex players moving up :p
they have BMF in the OP against DALR so.... I guess they are allies?
This was world renown for years ( at least for a few players)

rich26ca

Speculation is all i have now Nathen ;D

but the recent recruitment from Thunder into Deus in the north would indicate much more then just allies as now there taking away nobling territory from BMF. the only way i could see BMF agreeing to this as they have maintained no alliance kill attitude as long as we have.

so with that, i preclude that Deus is allied/whatever you wanna call it as i doubt Nathan would give thunder ground to another tribe he is allied with unless it allowed them something.

so i ask, what could that be.... Well with our great war looming our recent destruction of Horde and now the dismantling of ~SP~ has brought us closer to that war. Only makes sense that you guys would find another tribe to help out with the war effort. as you know when the war starts it will be Deceit & BS. so too even that up you get DeusEX.

and i think its smart, there for the most part behind enemy lines with safe villages. will know forsure if we start seeing your frontline players changing to deus. that support with protected villages far off is a good move forsure. if not then it would seem I gave to much credit or perhaps just so far behind either way speculation makes the forums funner ;D

DeletedUser

going to be a great final fight between the top 2 and allies. just a shame sp didint work out as planned. even if Iam nobled before then I will be checking to see who wins in the end

DeletedUser

Well this war will be more like activity war, tribe where activity will be most and inactive accounts less will win, it depends on how big fight bouth tribes will be able to show..

Status
Not open for further replies.