Bmf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92753

Considering they have both held off fighting each other specifically for this war, I think they are going to be active.

DeletedUser

This will certainly be an interesting fight... I can hardly stand the wait :)

DeletedUser92753

Can BMF at least confirm if HEROES are bashers are not? I wanna know if it will be Heroes vs Villains :D

DeletedUser

Oh my god! xD haha, never thought about that :p and BMF could change their name to Truth :D

rich26ca

don't know about hero's i always thought it was just a few of them working with BMF as hero's is in a perpetual sate of collapse and have been that way for like 8 months since we took them out of k35/34.

My theory and thats all it is was DeusEX as there tribe to fall back on.

makes more sense as there front line players can switch to deus send support then come back to BMF for close support. there alot more safe and more organized then Hero's are so it would be my choice if i was BMF to go with Deus.

DeletedUser

all in good time guys.. there's still a lot of turtles to crack, I personally don't see anything happening between Deceit and BMF for at least another couple of months.. and even that's awfully soon, it'll likely be several months yet.

Each side has to solidify it's position (ie: clean up tribes near them, recruit the good ones, internally noble inactives etc).. let alone all the other pre-epic-war posturing that has to occur.

Relax... you have plenty of time to grab another bag of popcorn (or 2) before this world sees any fireworks.

:)

DeletedUser

All this talk of EndGame makes me jittery :) haha, well, W49 is pretty boring, so BMF need to come to the Externals and formally declare on some top20 tribe :p cuz I myself am pretty bored of Deceit being the only ones to talk about xD

DeletedUser50733

Speculation is all i have now Nathen ;D

but the recent recruitment from Thunder into Deus in the north would indicate much more then just allies as now there taking away nobling territory from BMF. the only way i could see BMF agreeing to this as they have maintained no alliance kill attitude as long as we have.

so with that, i preclude that Deus is allied/whatever you wanna call it as i doubt Nathan would give thunder ground to another tribe he is allied with unless it allowed them something.

so i ask, what could that be.... Well with our great war looming our recent destruction of Horde and now the dismantling of ~SP~ has brought us closer to that war. Only makes sense that you guys would find another tribe to help out with the war effort. as you know when the war starts it will be Deceit & BS. so too even that up you get DeusEX.

and i think its smart, there for the most part behind enemy lines with safe villages. will know forsure if we start seeing your frontline players changing to deus. that support with protected villages far off is a good move forsure. if not then it would seem I gave to much credit or perhaps just so far behind either way speculation makes the forums funner ;D

Speculation is all i have now Nathen ;D
:icon_wink: it's all you're ever gonna get pal, lol
perhaps just so far behind
Perhaps, or perhaps you are bang on the truth. You don't, and won't, know either way for sure. I could come up with a bangin argument for about 6 different directions of possibilities you just mentioned, each looking as credible as the one before.

All this talk of EndGame makes me jittery :) haha, well, W49 is pretty boring, so BMF need to come to the Externals and formally declare on some top20 tribe :p cuz I myself am pretty bored of Deceit being the only ones to talk about xD

Here you go, this is my declaration on a top20 tribe :icon_wink:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Devil firefish
Side 2:
Tribes: Plague

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 0
Difference: 110

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 932,555
Side 2: 0
Difference: 932,555

chart

[/SPOIL]

Happy?! Hahaa

DeletedUser

Nathan I was hoping you would attack WAR D: , with all those villages near each other it would be the best war ever :D

DeletedUser

Yes, that is who you should move on next :D haha, i think it should go:

Deceit/*VLN* vs. ~SP~ and BMF/DuesEx vs. ~WAR~

Those would be fun fights! :D

DeletedUser

I was not wanting, I just said that the war between BMF and WAR will be interesting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

Thats called "nom nom nom nom" Its a matter of BMF taking the time to clean them out imo. But why when they are content to turtle? Noble out the active, ambitious tribes first.

DeletedUser

Well, they need to eat more, cuz you can't let Deceit do all the eating D:

rich26ca

shhh i told you that in secret, its a sensitive topic for me... and here you are telling everyone.... were no longer BFF:icon_sad::icon_sad:

DeletedUser50733

Did you know, roses are no longer red...
Now they are DEAD.

gold-rose-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, What has been going on in BMF this topic is all about you, yet you do not post about you at all D:

Status
Not open for further replies.