BMR plans......

DeletedUser

I am posting this for Eldrocks who is not able to post at the moment.

eldrocks today at 04:27

Greetings,

I am writing to all of the leaders in all of the key tribes in w24 because I feel there seems to be some sort of miscommunication on my part and I feel that this needs to be clarified before I move on.

For those who don't know who I am, I go by the name eldrocks. I have been playing on w24 for nearly two years now. I started out in a tribe consisting of two people. As time passed I moved from tribe to tribe to improve my status and chances of survival. Some of the ones worth mentioning you might be familiar with; (OM, MANIC, SOA) and am currently in a tribe you know as BMR.

As fate would have it, one of our dukes has been unable to play due to serious RL issues and I had taken it upon myself, in an attempt to get the tribes focus back, to take over the reigns of the tribe.

As the Duke of BMR, I handle the day to day operations like any other Duke, including trying to establish a relationships with the other tribes in W24 in an effort to see which way our tribe needed to go to insure our successBMR.

With the exception of one tribe. I was only successful in establishing how naive I was to think that any leader in this world would treat me on a level playing field. My honesty and forthrightedness, my greatest strength, was turned into my greatest weakness as each and every attempt only brought BMR closer to its demise.

It also doesn't help that I have seem to be suffering from a variation of the "SINS OF THE FATHER SYNDROME". Where people can't seem to get past the issues they had with Smurf, KG, hebile, Hocchamp, and a couple of others I probably don't even know about.

How do I convince you all that I am not any of these people and that I should be judged by my own actions.

The answer is I can't and I won't.

How does a tribe of 23 compete with an entire world who hates them simply because at some point they were wronged by those some of us associated with.

The answer is I can't and I won't.

After a vote that was taken a couple days ago, the remaining members of BMR currently have my back and are willing to face the rim in order to protect their friends. I hope that they follow through on this but you never really know who a person is until faced with adversity.

All I can do is show you who I am.

I believe very strongly that HYPER and {HDR} are fighting the wrong tribe. I believe very strongly that DEUS is only so strong because of their alliance with HPYER and =ttd=. I believe that DEUS should be the ones who need to be triple or quadruple teamed.

Instead BMR is the focus of everyones ire. Some because they have to grind their axe as stated above, and others because they fear the inevitable but are too arrogant to realize it.

If nothing changes DEUS WILL WIN THIS WORLD!

So this is what BMR is planning to do?

We are going to let DEUS win this world.

Unlike HYPER and =TTD= who supposedly have their own agenda but will help DEUS with support or fighting =RES= we are going to do one better.

Until the rest of the world realizes that DEUS is the tribe to attack BMR will be working with DEUS to win this world whether DEUS wants to ally with us or not.

I will be advising my tribe to not resist DEUS when they come knocking on their doorstep. What's BMR's will be reserved for DEUS when they want it.

Any villages that are taken by any other tribe will be considered an act of war and we will fight to defend what's rightfully DEUS's That means HYPER and {HDR} are now officially enemies of DEUS and we will be setting up our ops to and start our attacks on you very shortly.

BMR's borders are k62/70/71/72/74/75/80/81/82/83/90/91. Any tribe not DEUS infringing on any of these k's will be an act of war as these k's have been reserved for DEUS.

Any BMR tribe member that decides to leave will be considered a refugee and will therefore will only be eaten by BMR and DEUS anyone taking any refugee villages will be considered an act of war.

DEUS now has 16000 more villages at their disposal and the best part for them is that they don't have defend these villages with their own people until they're ready to take them and by taking BMR's villages you are taking future DEUS villages.

The only way that this will change is if the rest of the world decides that DEUS and unites to attack DEUS. This alliance only changes when I see visible proof that each and every tribe has been consistently taking DEUS villages.

To give you the near perfect analogy. Consider BMR the Cardassians in STAR TREK DS9. They joined the Dominion only to betray them in the end, and until I see, the Klingons, Romulans, and Starfleet unite against the Dominion, this Cardassian will continue to do what he says.

Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

I just received this addition.......

If anyone thinks this is a joke.....if you are not Deus.....just take a village and see what happens.

DeletedUser

I posted it first :(

EDIT: Plus its simple, carry on as normal. And we stack Hyper and HDR, pretty simple right? Didn't think this one through did you?

DeletedUser

Wow ......
I did not know that Hyper was an enemy of Deus ...... :D
Excuse me ..... but I aligned myself with Deus way back in the days of the tribe Kings in my time in Ayreon.

We fought along with Kings against XP. Fought along and supported each other through many other adventures and watched many a tribe come and go.

We along with TTD have chosen our sides of this world long ago and we have kept our word, and have been true to it.
We like many others have not switched sides or ran for cover to other tribes to protect our own butts.

We chose a side and vowed to rid this world of Manic, Storm and any tribe that supports them or have chose to back them.
We have never wavered from our goals. Which brings me to wonder .....

How trustworthy is your statement if you want to switch sides in this world NOW ......
Better question is ..... How can BMR trust your suggestion for this ???

Bonerv
Duke of Hyper

P.S.
Thanks for the stacking offer Walt :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i need troops in my villages now :) well never mind i think i can take them by myself :p

DeletedUser

Hey Walt .... I got a great idea .....
Why dont we all join Deus or set up those acadamy tribes and we all get free villas :D

DeletedUser

I guess =RES= isn't a key tribe as we got no mail! :-(

Aaah Well!

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, Walt gave me the weekend off! Thanks for that!

@ Walt, if that's the tactics you need to use, then help yourself! Or come and find me and we will have a one on one!

I speak for =RES= when I say, we do not play by those methods, we will play as the game was intended. Troops vs troops!

DeletedUser

You mean, troops + illegal scripts vs. troops, right? Cause that's pretty much how you were playing, wasn't it?

That's the tactics we need to use? I don't know what you're talking about:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =RES=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 41
Difference: 151

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,817,862
Side 2: 382,487
Difference: 1,435,375

chart
[/spoil]

I alone have this on you, and I've only been back for 4 days:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: neva1

Side 2:
Tribes: =RES=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 4
Difference: 39

chart

Side 1: 413,294
Side 2: 37,917
Difference: 375,377

chart
[/spoil]

I mean, come on. You don't honestly think Deus needed players to get banned, do you? Walt is probably 3x the player you are, considering the stuff he pulled against Storm. Don't cheat, and you won't get banned.

In fact, I don't know why you'd suspect Walt would need to ban you guys to win. If he was the one who reported you, he gave his enemies the weekend off while his players had the momentum, that's not worth a 4 day ban. He had no incentive to get you guys banned. In fact, the only person I could see gaining anything out of this is someone who is disgruntled inside =RES=. They saw the scripts being used, most likely, don't like your tribe, and thought to hurt it by getting players banned. Perhaps you should be looking to your own players before assuming Walt did it?

DeletedUser

Let him say on these forums that he didn't do it!

And we can add liar to coward! All pomp with a merge behind him! Whatever floats his boat!

Whoop, you have taken some of our villages out of your bloated area. Good on you! Clap Clap Clap!

To be honest with you....

I'm not really interested :-/! Does this make me a bad person????

DeletedUser

Encouraging your players to use auto clicking macros, that's always a good way for a Duke to behave.

Maybe you make up for it in being a brave warrior and leading your tribe from the from front...
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: dcloake

Side 2:
Tribes: Deus =TTD= HYPER
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 141
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 594,275
Side 2: 1,371,554
Difference: 777,279

chart
[/spoil]

Coward you say?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: RStudios

Side 2:
Tribes: =RES= S²ORMe
Players: Shrike.Carnage

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 296
Side 2: 32
Difference: 264

chart

Side 1: 2,614,434
Side 2: 286,441
Difference: 2,327,993

chart

[/spoil]

Come back when enough ammo to hold your own in a debate

DeletedUser

The normal banner of stats comes up!

Big deal, Half of W24 against me! So I lose!

Go away little man!

DeletedUser

Half of the world against you? You lost... FOUR Villages to Deus, The rest were from TTD, mainly 2-3 players.

Is "little man" the best insult you can come up with when your losing (to half the world) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yet another one who doesn't understand the "tribal" bit of Tribal wars

Dcloake, this is not half the world against you. This is the winners of the war that if, perhaps, RES had put even 1/4 of the effort that TTD did instead of moping around in a corner like a grumpy teenager, against the ones who are left

The problem with not making an effort to join in a war, is that they invariably end up on your doorstep, which then comes as a bit of a shock to those who dont know how to send trains, snipe, dodge, tag, co-ordinate etc because they have had no experience of it out of choice...which coincidentally is when most of the tribes pop up on these forums grizzling how unfair it all is

In summary, the bully is the one you should have been fighting 9 months ago when he wasn't 1/2 as strong as he is now. You didn't bother as a tribe, and now this is the consequence. so quit your grizzling and name calling and perhaps learn from your mistakes by looking inwardly at RES instead of the people you should have been fighting long ago

DeletedUser

Let him say on these forums that he didn't do it!

And we can add liar to coward! All pomp with a merge behind him! Whatever floats his boat!

Whoop, you have taken some of our villages out of your bloated area. Good on you! Clap Clap Clap!

To be honest with you....

I'm not really interested :-/! Does this make me a bad person????

so your banned cause you use auto clicker and illegal script but you call someone else a coward..:icon_confused:

A bit weird,Its not like if it was a profile offence,a sitting mistake or something of this kind,we talk about someone who definitly know he cheat,and choose to still do it...

Also..Glyn nailed it...

edit:I must say it....Glyn Told Ya..In Ya Face

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what was the illegal script? heck what is even considered illegal?

edit**

I dont want the code I just want a description of what it did to make sure I am not using one LOL (ex-res member here)