BMR plans......

DeletedUser

You know, it would've saved you time if you just said, "Yeah, I have nothing to say to that, really".

I honestly don't know why I bother even looking at this forum? Your right, I have nothing to say to that? I could sit here all day debating who is the best in the whole world at this game! I could post stats after stats after stats and even draw pretty pictures.

One thing that does not change is I survived Booty / BOOB once and I will again! You come and find me just before you hit delete and I will wave you goodbye as I have many before you!

Kriid, please, I would criticize your spelling, grammar, and everything that is wrong with your grasp of English... But I understand that you are probably a 13 year old boy that is still working his way through the English text book you have to study! No one can fault your time management to be able to play this game and study for exams at the same time.

And to keep it on topic.... BMR, your tactic sucks!

Your all great! But I will donate some of my ODA to a good cause! Homeless Otters!!! (as I have plenty more than most of you great warriors!) Grrrrr

DeletedUser

dcloake said:
Kriid, please, I would criticize your spelling, grammar, and everything that is wrong with your grasp of English... But I understand that you are probably a 13 year old boy that is still working his way through the English text book you have to study! No one can fault your time management to be able to play this game and study for exams at the same time.

I guess it must be insulting to be unable to answer to a 13 years old boy who dosent handle english well..

but that's just me,maybe you feel alright with that:icon_eek:

Your aware that since now,Ive being able to answer to most of your comment/argument while yourself,choosed to change subject and pic another insult each time someone answered something decent and logic to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MODS - RES have nothing to do with BMR's tactics as mentioned in the title and first post. We have bastardized this thread for our own selfish purpose of getting flamed by overgrown sick notes.

It is pointless and void and as such I back The Russian's claim that this thread is dead!

Bury it!

I expect my warning or banning in the post! :lol:

The Great 1One1

I honestly don't know why I bother even looking at this forum? Your right, I have nothing to say to that? I could sit here all day debating who is the best in the whole world at this game! I could post stats after stats after stats and even draw pretty pictures.

You probably should have stopped where the bolded bit ended. Because everything after is pretty much what the pnp is about.

One thing that does not change is I survived Booty / BOOB once and I will again! You come and find me just before you hit delete and I will wave you goodbye as I have many before you!

Survived? Are you serious? BOOB/BOOTY destroyed you and had the generosity to allow you a NAP long enough to run to K1.

Kriid's first language is not English, yet he makes a whole lot more sense than you.

DeletedUser

I guess it must be insulting to be unable to answer to a 13 years old boy who dosent handle english well..

but that's just me,maybe you feel alright with that:icon_eek:

Your aware that since now,Ive being able to answer to most of your comment/argument while yourself,choosed to change subject and pic another insult each time someone answered something decent and logic to you?

Stealthy sarcasm = You can't win an argument with a 13 year old boy! Get it??

Oh Boy this is painful!

You'll get it one day Kris!

DeletedUser

Stealthy sarcasm = You can't win an argument with a 13 year old boy! Get it??

Oh Boy this is painful!

You'll get it one day Kris!

You could prove him to be wrong easyly if you had something to back your statement,the right formula would had being ''you cant make hush a 13 years old stuborn child'' this could be right,but being unable to ''prove him wrong'' is simply proving your incapacity to handle a debate,your incapacity to read,and wrost then that,your incapacity to think.

Also,for info,I am 24 years old,But I doubt its actualy relevant to the current discussion,the same as 90% of the answer you provided so far,I suggest you let Sherry handle it,your just digging your own hole deeper and deeper...

DeletedUser

Survived? Are you serious? BOOB/BOOTY destroyed you and had the generosity to allow you a NAP long enough to run to K1.

I think your mistaken. Firstly, I am still here. Secondly, it was I that broke the NAP that instigated the war in the first place (remember now). There was no NAP in place for me to "run off" to K1. You simply chose not to follow. I remember these things.... ergo, I am the original player of this account which is a little more than can be said about others on your side. And you have the audacity and insolence to tell me that you destroyed me???????

DeletedUser

You could prove him to be wrong easyly if you had something to back your statement,the right formula would had being ''you cant make hush a 13 years old stuborn child'' this could be right,but being unable to ''prove him wrong'' is simply proving your incapacity to handle a debate,your incapacity to read,and wrost then that,your incapacity to think.

Shut up Kris! You're embarrassing yourself now!

The Great 1One1

Tbh dcloake, I am struggling to understand how you come into the forums, slag off the forums itself and what it represents, instead focusing on your actions in-game, yet your last enemy conquer was near the beginning of March (aside from one retake a week ago....which you subsequently lost again).

As a baron of Res (I think....at least a council member), I find it to be a pretty poor example set to the rest of your tribe. I know a few of you did try to help in the war vs TTD/Deus, but quite honestly it just wasn't anywhere near enough what was to be expected of an ally. But I can understand if it were because the council just couldn't motivate the rest of the tribe. However, it seems, not just you, that the majority of the Res council itself, followed this same pattern. No war experience whatsoever, hence one of the reasons why your tribe is getting smashed.

The Great 1One1

I think your mistaken. Firstly, I am still here. Secondly, it was I that broke the NAP that instigated the war in the first place (remember now). There was no NAP in place for me to "run off" to K1. You simply chose not to follow. I remember these things.... ergo, I am the original player of this account which is a little more than can be said about others on your side. And you have the audacity and insolence to tell me that you destroyed me???????

Ok, maybe I am mistaken. But why would we follow you to K1? Why would you relocate to K1 if you had nothing to run from? Usually when people relocate, it is to get closer to a war. Remind me what war there was in K1?

DeletedUser

I am embarrassing myself?

I lol'd,your unable to debate with annyone without using unclassy insult,your unable to answer to anything that get brought against you,but yet im the one embarrassing myself?I could watch you ''doin ya thing'' all day long,and never get bored of it,its just unbeleivable..I dont even need to make real effort to make you look bad:icon_biggrin:

Keep it up bros,youl get it one day:icon_wink:

633571865263062974-PersistaenceItso.jpg

DeletedUser

@Sherry,your avoiding my answer honey?

No, your post asked not questions for me to answer too...so not avoiding. I just merely refuse to fence words with people as I make my points and so be it :)

DeletedUser

As for you Krimar, learn to speak English! :icon_rolleyes:

cheap shot what a sad punk
he is not speaking....he is typing (writing) get it right :icon_rolleyes:

"After all thats what I pay my premium to do!"

stop wasting time go defend your villages for the love of god :lol:

GOOOOO Krimar

DeletedUser

insulting peoples english=lame
avoiding arguments=lame
being in =res= = lame
You guys getting nobled= awesome

Lets get off the subject of =res= really nothing to talk about they were a tribe that was surrounded by there ally nobled barbs sent a few ds of villages and a couple hundred nobles (which ended up being retooken) to help there allies against 3 top 5 tribes while they nobled barbs they are really good

DeletedUser54677

dcloake, do both you and your tribe a favor and stay off the externals. Let Sherry handle the public relations. She at least is able to relatable, and thus, likable. You, however, are not. You're a sad and pathetic forum poster. Why is Rukoh good at posting? He argues his point while it still being about the main point he's trying to make, and not petty things such as grammar or spelling (which are ban-able offenses). You? "hurr, durr.. u sux and cnt rite gud anglish!" Stick to arguing your points, and maybe, just maybe, you'd give the world a reason to let =RES= live, like Sherry does.

If you want to argue English, bring it on. I'll be more than happy to take on that challenge. Seems like you just want an easy fight, like in-game. Picking on someone who's first language isn't English, that's downright pathetic. Get off the forums, and don't let me ever see you post something that disrespectful to a friend of mine again.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: neva1

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: dcloake

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,736
Side 2: 0
Difference: 78,736

chart
[/spoil]

For someone who talks so big on the forum, and feels justified criticizing over spelling, you lose villages fairly quickly. Took your tribe over a week to take 12 villages from me in a more isolated area, with multiple people attacking me alone (while it was the opposite for me taking from you), and they had plenty of nobles and nukes even closer than my nobles. Pitiful, I've gotta say. I'm hardly even trying. You killed about 5 of my trains by stacking (which was bad), gave me a chance to poof your support in other areas, and I bet you felt all high and mighty. I stop over 10 of your tribe's, and you still talk smack on the forums and insult other people while breaking forum rules?

Wow, you're one sad, sad player.

XenoBlade147

Trying to figure out what the dude is doing in the pic ermmmm.

But ill agree with Russian this topic is dead get rid of it ^_^ its a bash the one guy in res when it was about BMW.

Lastly i agree with KK stay off the forums mate.