BNL vs HOPLOS continued

Gunsandroses

Actually no idea. As I looked closer I think Blue is HOPLOS, White is ~TSE~ andyellow is BNL, Then who is black?

DeletedUser

JDC i have one question for you guys, after you attack one of our members to you threaten them to join BNL or get nobled, cause frankly about 10 of our members joined your tribe, looks to me like you guys are playing dirty.

DeletedUser

Don't ask me, ask leadership. I don't know anything about it, apart from sirmixalot who said...

"Thank you for the invite back to BNL-ET I was in the original BNL way back in the day."

So maybe he never really felt at home in hopless? Ask him, or Matti... They'll have more answers than me.

DeletedUser

I had two Ex-BNL members in K81 rejoin BNL and BNL-ET, so theres 2 of the 8, Sirmixalot would be a 3rd, and I'm sure the others had their reasons for Joining, or Rejoining BNL, maybe they realized that Hoplon wasn't coming to help them in their losing battle?

Side 1: BNL BNL-ET

Side 2: HOPLOS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 380
Side 2: 147
Difference: 233

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,336,046
Side 2: 1,104,243
Difference: 2,231,803

image.php

===================================

BNL-ET has taken 5 villages in K90, A lot of villages on the K92/93 border, a large amount of villages inside K81 and villages on the K80/70 border and on the frontline of the war on the K70/60 border

BNL has taken one village in K90, Several in K81, 3 on the K92/93 border and several towards the frontline of the K70/60 border.

Hoplos has taken one village on the K92/93 border 4 villages in K81 one on the border of K80/70 and the rest along the frontline in K70/60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And ~TSE~ seems to be doing quite a good job also.

Side 1: ~TSE~

Side 2: HOPLOS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 3
Difference: 142

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,234,415
Side 2: 35,025
Difference: 1,199,390

image.php

================================

~TSE~'s growth is currently in 71 and 61 along the front line. with a few enoblements in K92/93 and 52

DeletedUser23324

Ah so you want everyone to be nice and civil and next thing you post this post ramming stats down our throat we have seen 100s of times and provoking hoplos players in doing so.

Very classy.

DeletedUser

Well the ~TSE~ stats are new, and hey, if you want me to stop posting the BNL stats then I wont.

DeletedUser23324

Do as you like, but don't be a hypacrite making topics saying how we should be more civil when your spamming shit on the forums.

DeletedUser

so posting war stats is spamming. Im pretty sure thats as on topic as you can get, seeing this is a war forum and people would like to see the wars progress.

Also, deathpact, I think sir mixalot is a big boy, he can make decisions on his own we dont threaten him, he looked at hoplos, then looked at BNL-ET, thought about it for a second, then went with the better choice:D

DeletedUser23324

so posting war stats is spamming. Im pretty sure thats as on topic as you can get, seeing this is a war forum and people would like to see the wars progress.

Also, deathpact, I think sir mixalot is a big boy, he can make decisions on his own we dont threaten him, he looked at hoplos, then looked at BNL-ET, thought about it for a second, then went with the better choice:D

Posting the same stats again and again with no input is spamming. If he went into detail what they mean, what has changed, why it's changed. Etc etc then they would actually have some benefit to the topic.

DeletedUser

Do as you like, but don't be a hypacrite making topics saying how we should be more civil when your spamming shit on the forums.

would it still be hypacritical if it was a hoplos member posting them or is it just bcoz a bnl member is poting them ? lol

DeletedUser43231

would it still be hypacritical if it was a hoplos member posting them or is it just bcoz a bnl member is poting them ? lol

if you would take the time to make your posts semi-coherent, people may listen :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

JDC i have one question for you guys, after you attack one of our members to you threaten them to join BNL or get nobled, cause frankly about 10 of our members joined your tribe, looks to me like you guys are playing dirty.

lol how wrong you are. sirmixalot is actually a smart player and can realise when he being used as a meat shield to protect the likes off you far away lol

me and sirmixalot have been friends since back when he was in bnl it was a shame to see him go.... i offered him the chance to leave hoplos b4 the war was started and also promised him ill do my best to make sure he wouldnt be attack... the only attacks he had were from ppl attacking him back.....

the fact is ill always look out for my friends even iff there in an enemy tribe as much as i can.... as for you deathpact... wake up and realises that hoplos is being a meat sheild.... and you guys not going to win lol

run to mummy and start crying :D

lol as for playing dirty why do you have you guys contacting our players b4 the war started asking them to join you guys lol teguh123 and mypayne have been campaigning against us for some time tryin to get our member s to join hoplos lol

DeletedUser

I'll Edit the posts with the stats and Contribute something to them, will add information from now on, sorry Mattius

Rm07theis

Haven't you heard???

(all is fair in love and war :))