BNL vs HOPLOS continued

DeletedUser

Spam Cat, I agree with you, netflame is going fix that. But if we didn't post these then stats wouldnt be posted cuz what hoplos player is going to post losing stats:D

DeletedUser23324

Am not going to count how many times v similar stats have been posted but am sure in the 14 pages it will be allot.

DeletedUser

I agree with spam cat, and don't you know how to edit the stats? Nobody cares about how many total conquers your tribe has had in that time frame.

DeletedUser

Then should we post who is winning on a day to day post. That will make everyone happy, we can post stats they will be different, and it will let everyone know who won that day and there wont be any BS with the stats, day to day cant really lie:D

DeletedUser

Then should we post who is winning on a day to day post. That will make everyone happy, we can post stats they will be different, and it will let everyone know who won that day and there wont be any BS with the stats, day to day cant really lie:D

I agree with spam cat, and don't you know how to edit the stats? Nobody cares about how many total conquers your tribe has had in that time frame.

Stats Edited down to just the conquers against the opposite side, and I'll post just those stats, for BNL Vs Hoplos and TSE Vs Hoplos every 48h as to not spam the thread, and if Mattius wishes, I will do a Weekly Update every wednesday, instead of posting the stats whenever I feel like it.

DeletedUser

daily, weekly stats are not really meaningful except to tell us who was better prepared or maybe even who screwed who first. The stats will be much more meaningful once the initial shock is off and both sides fight - 6 to 8 weeks (allows for a number of nuke attacks/rebuild and attacks again) - though given summer it may take longer for this to be a real fight.

Now if you guys really think that HOPLO sux, then don't even bother posting stats because it would not be very interesting. Just let us know when your done.

DeletedUser

Stats Edited down to just the conquers against the opposite side, and I'll post just those stats, for BNL Vs Hoplos and TSE Vs Hoplos every 48h as to not spam the thread, and if Mattius wishes, I will do a Weekly Update every wednesday, instead of posting the stats whenever I feel like it.

if you have the time can you make some about ~TNE~ and HOPLOX?

DeletedUser

daily, weekly stats are not really meaningful except to tell us who was better prepared or maybe even who screwed who first. The stats will be much more meaningful once the initial shock is off and both sides fight - 6 to 8 weeks (allows for a number of nuke attacks/rebuild and attacks again) - though given summer it may take longer for this to be a real fight.

Now if you guys really think that HOPLO sux, then don't even bother posting stats because it would not be very interesting. Just let us know when your done.

It do give a picture of the aggressor, 6-8 weeks are a very long time. It isn't lfkd, it's Hoplo.

Majot changes can happen in these days or in a week. If a tribe were to lose a half continent or even a tenth then it's a lot. The pnp do decrase the enemy morale quite highly if it turns out that they're losing more and more everyday.:p

DeletedUser

Weekly stats are very necessary, with all the half-assed built villages, it's so much easier to take them over that way, so ennoblements may go up from 20...to 100 within just a week.

And in all honesty, if HOPLOS is still around after 8 weeks, I will be terribly sad and feel like a bit of a failure, unless i've capture 100+ of HOPLOS villages by that time period. Then I'll feel much better.

You want some relevant stats.

The Punisher83 - 10 days - 31 Villages and still counting taken from a HOPLOS front.

Rm07theis - 7 days - 36 Villages and still counting being taken.

The stats can keep going on and on, each ennoblement week that you see a TSE player up in the tops, and you see HOPLOS in the 200-400+ on Ennoblement Losers as a tribe, you will know that weekly stats are necessary, many many many things can change with a weeks time.

Rm07theis

it ain't going down hill anyway .
we are taking their front and right now it seem to go pretty fast.. and clearing the front k's of ours.

DeletedUser

good to see my old BNL buddies btw :icon_cool:

Hoplos doesnt know how to use this:spear::spear::spear:
to defend against this:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Don't start spamming the forums bashing Hoplos like that phoenix, [Yes mattius, I know, don't say it >.<] We're already starting to talk like "BNL is Pwning teh hopeloss". so yeah, don't post war stats either, it bothers people. If you want to see an example of what not to be, check out the numpty of the week thread. [Not an intentional Bash]

DeletedUser

The Punisher83 - 10 days - 31 Villages and still counting taken from a HOPLOS front.

Rm07theis - 7 days - 36 Villages and still counting being taken.

for those of you bad at math. thats 60+ brand new nukes that will be ready in 2 weeks. it only gets worst for the enemy after that. ....

DeletedUser

LAST WEEK - This isnt a war, its a slaughter!

Side 1: ~TSE~

Side 2: HOPLOS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 571
Side 2: 188
Difference: 383

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 1
Difference: 101

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,221,060
Side 2: 1,149,041
Difference: 3,072,019

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 890,032
Side 2: 11,688
Difference: 878,344

image.php

DeletedUser

News to me that we are at war. Thought it was simply a NAP dropping?

[/sarcasm] Although TSE didn't/wouldn't admit to more than that..