BNL vs HOPLOS continued

DeletedUser

I showed how it does not show activeness.

I'll use daikou as an another example (not taking anything away from what he has done to that account).

He already had 200 villages (I believe?). That means 100 offensive villages. He claims that he's far better than deathpact because he has got more ODA in 3 months than deathpact has since he started. However, at deathpact's peak so far (now) he has what, around 40 offensive villages (guess). Thats means every 2 weeks, daikou has the potential to gain 2.5 times as much ODA as deathpact.

ODA does not show activity or skill. Anybody can gain ODA. It is an indication of skill and activity, however can be VERY misleading. It shows how many troops you have killed as attacker. Nothing else. Other intrepretations can be made on what a person THINKS it might suggest - but these are no where near 100% accurate.

I never once suggested ODD shows skill. Skill in defending is simply killing as many nobles as possible whilst losing as few villages. I'd rather have a low ODD and have killed a hell of a lot of nobles than a high ODD and killed a lot. Defensive units take a long time to build. Many people believe stacking to be the best defensive tactic to be stacking. Sure, it will kill you a lot of the oppositions offenses, but it is not sustainable. Sustainable defending is dodging when done effectively. This gains you far less ODD, and will cost you a lot less troops. I know it won't kill your opponents troops, but offensive's take a far shorter period of time to build. (This is assuming long ranged attacks, not short distance).

Randomly sending 200 nukes does not make a player good either though. 50 well timed nukes can do the same damage as 200 random nukes. ODA does not show skill. At the end of the day, I'd rather take 10 villages and lose 50 nukes than take 10 and lose 200. The first way gains far less ODA, but it shows more skill.

Guess that is too much thinking for you.

DeletedUser

But seriously you were inactive since the first village and just came back?

Only an idiot let the walls go down, what do you think that everyone wants, once walls are down then you can mass nukes. Now if you don't have defenses and are completely empty then it's the only way to dodge nobles. However this will not do in the long run, you will fail in the end and get nobled. Tribes are big today and even a 100k pointer know that, give the Duke rank to a yellow 100k guy and he'll do the jobb better.

If you can defend then you do it, if a wall is breached then the enemy will aim for that village, how will you ever get back on your feet by dodging nobles once Cats hit?

Adowsie, your half tribe last blinked yellow. Your guys gave up and can't attack, they got mixed villages everywhere. The only thing that increase is ODD by the low number of troops they kill when we take out the twice amount. Normally this should be the other way around but not with Hoplos.

Your ODA shows your inactivity if it's very low, sure a few guys might still be good. But if you look on the overall amount it's the good and active ones that keep increasing their ODA, thinking logically and keep attacking, pushing the enemy to the edge.

I would rather take the 200 nukes for a squad leader to make an operation by.
Daikou takes a lot an is pushing his noble amounts to a limitl he takes enemy villages wher last I saw Deathpactussy were bragging about supporting himself.

Still he what he took were enemy villages and not just from internal nobling. You have failed with your tribe and you admited it. And what in hell, I would like to see any big player noble in the rate you ask for, Daikou must soon be close to over 50-100 villages, are your guys even closing in on that amount?

You have failed and what awaits you is a restart, you wont get further, neither will deathpact.

DeletedUser43231

I love when people dodge attacks

by the time they stop, i knocked the HQ and farm down to 1 :)

DeletedUser

Yes, the best enemy is the one who dodge you attacks. Walls goes down and it's complete safe to send cats and not having them for walls.

I love to hit smiths if I'mclose though, it takes about 20 hours to build Smith lvl 20. If you then hit the enemy as several locations it'll be a hell to get those noble since he can't defend when you send nukes/nobles. If he were to defend then he would lose a lot to take out one noble.

Farm is always good since that takes real long to rebuild, keeps the enemy from maxing armies and will cost a lot.

DeletedUser

Yes, the best enemy is the one who dodge you attacks. Walls goes down and it's complete safe to send cats and not having them for walls.

I love to hit smiths if I'mclose though, it takes about 20 hours to build Smith lvl 20. If you then hit the enemy as several locations it'll be a hell to get those noble since he can't defend when you send nukes/nobles. If he were to defend then he would lose a lot to take out one noble.

Farm is always good since that takes real long to rebuild, keeps the enemy from maxing armies and will cost a lot.

cats are awesome especially when u catch your enemy trying to rim you

The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level3 to level1

your going to have to do better than that

DeletedUser

Damn, that will take some time to build up(the village next to it is surely empty due to supporting/Let him keep that one).:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

But seriously you were inactive since the first village and just came back?

What? My ODA is low simply because I did not know truly how to get the best out of this game. Nor did I know the best tactics. Now, I know great tactics. I am not naive enough to think that I know the best tactics for every situation, but I do know the best tactics for a variety of situations. I know how to apply the tactics I use to maximum efficiency now.

Only an idiot let the walls go down, what do you think that everyone wants, once walls are down then you can mass nukes. Now if you don't have defenses and are completely empty then it's the only way to dodge nobles. However this will not do in the long run, you will fail in the end and get nobled. Tribes are big today and even a 100k pointer know that, give the Duke rank to a yellow 100k guy and he'll do the jobb better.

See, you think you know the best tactic but are too stubborn to take into consideration what I have actually said. With 1 full defensive village, I'd still dodge if they sent over 1 clearing attack, possibly even if they sent only 1 (depending on distance). What do you mean by that last sentence?
I know how to survive, I know how to defend. I have explained one of my methods and parts of the reasoning behind it. You are too stubborn to accept/attempt to understand it, so continue as you are doing. Everyone thinks the way they are doing is the best. Only the ones who can consider what others do will improve. The ones who do not consider it, might just realise when it is too late.

If you can defend then you do it, if a wall is breached then the enemy will aim for that village, how will you ever get back on your feet by dodging nobles once Cats hit?

How many people use cats? Not many. Even with 100 villages, I think only 1 in 10 people will have one or more villages with 200+ cats, and know how to use them effectively. I'd take those odds. And if the started using cats, then I'd have to reasses the sitation. One village catapulted is one less village that you can take, but it can still have the 24,000 troops.

Adowsie, your half tribe last blinked yellow. Your guys gave up and can't attack, they got mixed villages everywhere. The only thing that increase is ODD by the low number of troops they kill when we take out the twice amount. Normally this should be the other way around but not with Hoplos.

You say this, but we are rank 12 ODA. Facts speak differently. Sure, we have not been effective yet. Things do change occasionally though.

Your ODA shows your inactivity if it's very low, sure a few guys might still be good. But if you look on the overall amount it's the good and active ones that keep increasing their ODA, thinking logically and keep attacking, pushing the enemy to the edge.
Wrong again. ODA does not show inactivity in the slightest (as I said before though, it can suggest it, and it can be (inaccurately) associated with it. Look at the top 20. I can guarantee none of their ODA matches their rankings (haven't checked). Theyre not inactive though. Good attacking does not involve logical thinking. Logical attacking can be easily predicted. To devastate an opponent, it must be a seemingly illogical move.

I would rather take the 200 nukes for a squad leader to make an operation by.
Daikou takes a lot an is pushing his noble amounts to a limitl he takes enemy villages wher last I saw Deathpactussy were bragging about supporting himself.
Still he what he took were enemy villages and not just from internal nobling. You have failed with your tribe and you admited it. And what in hell, I would like to see any big player noble in the rate you ask for, Daikou must soon be close to over 50-100 villages, are your guys even closing in on that amount?

Never have I admitted failing with my tribe. I haven't asked for a rate, wtf are you talking about?

You have failed and what awaits you is a restart, you wont get further, neither will deathpact.

As I explained to daikou ingame, HOPLOS will be my last tribe. I will not restart. My villages will not be donated and my account will not be deleted either though.

Bold.

DeletedUser

I cycle my nukes, and sure they may not be as well coordinated, but at some times I just don't have the patience nor the time with RL to wait an hour or so to send my next nuke, so I may sent it a bit earlier, but at the same time, I've not lost over 2 nukes on a single HOPLOS village...except a Barbarian village from one of your abandoned players.

I will not speak anymore of the matter of HOPLOS, just know you're going to die, may be a week, may be 5 months. Just know you will die regardless. =]

DeletedUser5905

I belive Daz is one of the best users of this tactic, well the example i've seen.
Somehow managed to get a mid-table rank 200-300ish account into the top10 in ODA.

Simply by just demolishing vills forcing them to defend when they didn't have the troops to.

DeletedUser

I cycle my nukes, and sure they may not be as well coordinated, but at some times I just don't have the patience nor the time with RL to wait an hour or so to send my next nuke, so I may sent it a bit earlier, but at the same time, I've not lost over 2 nukes on a single HOPLOS village...except a Barbarian village from one of your abandoned players.

I will not speak anymore of the matter of HOPLOS, just know you're going to die, may be a week, may be 5 months. Just know you will die regardless. =]

this does seem to be going quite smoothly

DeletedUser

Least I can quite happily say we have survived longer than TNE, and will continue to do so ;). Come say I failed again jezuz? How come in one thread daikou, you brag how "active" you are, and in another, you say you don't have the time? Another contradiction...

Almost everybody will die in the end. TSE probably will not survive till the end, LFKD probably wont. HOPLOS will die when I do, not before.

DeletedUser

You're a moron Adowsy, when I aforementioned my activity, it was in reference to posting on the forums, and mainly in response to what Mattius had said before about people having "great skills" and having "a lot of time in front of the computer." If you would've read my response I mentioned, "This is why I'm bragging now, because I have far too much free time at the moment." Just because I had free time 2 weeks ago to purposely plan with on here, doesn't mean my life will remain that way. It's picked back up, I used my time wisely to make the impact I had invested in. It paid off, now it's time to relax for a bit, and wait until I have more time to plan something worth while. Plus it gives you guys time to figure out a strategy to help out K51, so I'm curious to see what ya got.

DeletedUser

I was referring to this:

"It also shows my activeness, because a normal player wouldn't of take 50 villages, they would have stopped, taken a break, did other things, instead I focused my forces to impact and deal a heavy damaging hit, and I did just that, enough to get your guys attention on my front, did it not?"

Which was posted approx 2 hours ago.

In one thread, you are bragging about your activity, and in this one you are using inactivityas an excuse for bad coordination. I am not saying you have coordinated badly, I am simply showing you talk nonsense.

So daikou, I'll put it back to you that you are a moron.

DeletedUser

Yes, when I attacked HOPLOS I did it pretty coordinated, it wasn't the best coordination, I have other things to check online than TW every 30 minutes to send troops, so yes, I'm rarely ever inactive for days, but for hours, yes I'm very inactive in that sense, which is what i was saying.

Being inactive for 10 hours can lead to terrible coordination.

However my coordination is still good enough to kill your tribes troops, so go on, keep trying to beat me down at PnP, at least you may actually win something.

^_- GL with all that

DeletedUser

"I don't need to try", and I am not trying. You do that yourself as you are so stubborn (with regards to anybody else) but what you say changes depending on the situation and which you think you will sound better saying. Stubborn and inconsistent basically.

Now you are talking like I said you coordinated badly, when it was infact you that said that. Don't get yourself annoyed because you actually admitted something for a change. Let it all out ;)

Their is only a limit as to how good a player can be whilst they are online. A truly great player knows what to do when they offline aswell xD

DeletedUser

allllllllllrighty then, this is the BNL vs HOPLOS thread, lets talk about that

Side 1: BNL BNL-ET

Side 2: HOPLOS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 439
Side 2: 173
Difference: 266

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,854,570
Side 2: 1,366,184
Difference: 2,488,386

image.php

DeletedUser

they're still in the top 20 so theire is deffo enough ass to spank. in fact they're still in the top 15 :p

oh yes, and how long shall that last? oh oh right since SCIRON will baby u a bit longer than expected but not too long at all.