BNL vs HOPLOS continued

DeletedUser

better to spam the spew out nonsense and talk about how great you think you are :icon_confused:

actually id be great if HOPLOS was active and i was going at this rate, but HOPLOS isnt active therefore i am achieving nothing so i apologize for my ego, yes im apologizing for my spam now can we get back on topic before you end up like me?

DeletedUser

It all comes down to those 2 or 3 big players in HOPLOS, if we rid them, they will disband

DeletedUser

HOPLOS have more pride than you think.

yea i would guess so considering adowsy is surrounded in k74 and still has his sword drawn, still willing to fight, either its really honourable or really crazy either way i can respect him for his decision. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yea i would guess so considering adowsy is surrounded in k74 and still has his sword drawn, still willing to fight, either its really honourable or really crazy either way i can respect him for his decision. :icon_wink:

well it'sa bit of both lol. But mainly daring not crazy :) some would argue that they could be the same thing, but i disagree.

DeletedUser

Aparently you attacked with about 5 scouts in some cases :p

10 actually. Surprising how few scouts actually died :icon_cool:

HOPLOS will not disband before there is only one member in that tribe. If everybody leaves and there is only me and one other person left, I will not disband until that other person leaves. End of.

I am not crazy/honourable/mad or whatever for fighting in K70. I just like to have fun.

DeletedUser

haha well then not disband, but from what I said before when/if that happens, its a huge stepping stone and will at least lead to the downfall of hoplos, you know what I meant, same thing kinda

DeletedUser

haha well then not disband, but from what I said before when/if that happens, its a huge stepping stone and will at least lead to the downfall of hoplos, you know what I meant, same thing kinda

well, you know its no fun when the enemy just disbands HOPLOX must not have had much fun *COUGH* KAT *COUGH* its been a long time since ive been able to fight with such an honourable oponent that does not drop its shields but rather raises them (stubbornly raises but none the less) give me a good fight you shall only be a worthy opponent if you fight as well as my old friend... cinzano.

~TSE~ will crumble HOPLOS but im glad to be able to fight for that achievement.:icon_smile: