Implemented Boarder Lines for Continents, color and thickness option.

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser122790

Hello, I would like an option to select a bolder defining option for boarder lines in the map for different K's. Sometime I find it hard to notice because of the color and thickness of the line. You can tell in mini map but it is more of a pain in actual map view. I would appreciate the option for selecting the color and thickness of the boarder line. What does everyone think about this idea?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
This idea is approved for voting.

(as a small note, @C3PO , please do not create polls yourself. The team will add a poll for you, as it needs to fulfil certain conditions and should only start when an idea is approved. I have as a result deleted yours and added a new one :) )

DeletedUser122790

This idea is approved for voting.

(as a small note, @C3PO , please do not create polls yourself. The team will add a poll for you, as it needs to fulfil certain conditions and should only start when an idea is approved. I have as a result deleted yours and added a new one :) )
Thank you

Canibal12

Hello, I would like an option to select a bolder defining option for boarder lines in the map for different K's. Sometime I find it hard to notice because of the color and thickness of the line. You can tell in mini map but it is more of a pain in actual map view. I would appreciate the option for selecting the color and thickness of the boarder line. What does everyone think about this idea?

Finally, I've been bugged by this for a while!

DeletedUser122790

Thank you very much guys. I only want the option for the people that may have a hard time with them at the moment or someone may be color blind. I do not know, I myself have had an issue with them for the past 10 years. Giving the option will allow it to change for the ones who want the option. For the ones who don't want it to change they can ignore the option and keep it they way they are.