=BoB= Declares on the PACK Family

DeletedUser

The brotherhood of the blade officially declares war on the PACK family. I'm not good at long declarations, so that's basically it lol. While we respect PACK greatly, their recent breaches of our diplomacy have pushed us toward doing this. We aren't going to sit idly by while our members get attacked.

See you on the battlefield :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this was not expected :lol::icon_eek::icon_rolleyes:

Well pack must be a good tribe if it needs you all to noble us ;)

good luck noob tribes when your by yourself v sub v :)

alexmichie

Or the real reason Packs diplomats couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery? Got a feeling this is the right answer. Mate Pack Suck so badly and the whole world knows this, stop trying to think its because your so great you need the whole world against you. The majority of the tribe is barb nobling, inactive eating Cowards, who have never done anything in a war except lose villages or hide.

edward007007

If PACK couldn't convince Bob that they may possibly be next then they lack basic communication skills and common sense :icon_rolleyes:

This will be interesting to see what happens with these too

DeletedUser

this was not expected :lol::icon_eek::icon_rolleyes:

Well pack must be a good tribe if it needs you all to noble us ;)

good luck noob tribes when your by yourself v sub v :)

no, everyone is just sick of PACK, i'd say.

DeletedUser

by pack, you are a bunch of useless idiots who had many chances of domination but failled to take them.
you will fall
and every tribe you've managed to piss of will help kill you.

Lucky sevens your minee :D

DeletedUser

if anything PACK should feel complimented by the amount of tribes wanting a piece of them lol

ArmandMALTA

again. another puppet tribe. theres no place for BoB and SFM to be recruited in Subv..maybe form subv3 for you. if theres no subv3, then u know what ur future is. but it can be assumed. Bucknut spying for subv in BoB (yes i made it public for you), see his history, u get him.

EPIC FAIL.

If PACK couldn't convince Bob that they may possibly be next then they lack basic communication skills and common sense :icon_rolleyes:

This will be interesting to see what happens with these too

or maybe subv were more efficient to convince BOB to war PACK seeing that they arent able to take us alone.

or maybe BOB is too afraid to make the best obvious decision.'

last thought: Will subv say they won PACK IF (its an if yes) PACK falls? Dont forget theres subv2, SFM and BoB and SubJ helping u. So who will take the merit? no one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

armand remember archangel the guy you rimmed. my pa.
payback time

DeletedUser

armand, quit flaming like everyone in the game who isn't in PACK.

Yeh, chances are after this, Sub V will move to take us, but i don't care, at least we will last longer than you. I can see this is gonna be a flame thread, so I'm stepping' out now.

Toodles :)

ArmandMALTA

next comment guys. if it was a stronger guy saying this i would have continued the argument. but meh. next one please.

padanew - yes, im glad u know it. but the duration of the tribes will still differ. i bet everyone aims to be the first and not aiming to be the one who loses at the last stages. but lol.. im gonna stop too.

'toodles' :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

YAY the nub is back PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DeletedUser

armand it may be a trickof the mind but have you shrunk in size. you were 11 mill last week

alexmichie

Instead of posting on here Armand why dont you attempt to save some villages instead of giving them all to SubV. WoW 100+ losses this week. No wonder you had to drag in a co.

DeletedUser

hey subv guys. u breached armands k9 villas/? cos thats his strong hold

ArmandMALTA

yeah i forgot to mention ur spies working for you. yeah that shows that u feel inferior to ask for spies and asking other tribes to join u. inferiority complex is not good mate. so whatt? what is the difference between the guy who wins the world and the one who loses it?? one is satisfied, the other is not..the rest will remain the same...we wil still have to work to earn money..girls wont come with us beacuse we are the winners of world 25. this is just a game. losing a village means that the vilage will be yellow on ur map and no longer red. dont take this game so serious :D

>LUCKY - dont u thnk k9 is ur area? :D

DeletedUser

I love how every time someone pathetic with a huge ego starts getting nobled, they start blabbing on about how great their life is :lol:

DeletedUser

same old same old minute you start to lose the it's just a game speech comes out but it goes away when you are winning ( a rare occasion)

alexmichie

I love the way as soon as someone is getting owned they go on to real life, "Oh real life is so much more important" lol yes obviously that is true but you have just spent 2years playing this game and now your getting OWNED lol you failed after all that smack talk and your Nothing, small members in your tribe are doing a better job than you lol and if it wasnt for you BoB would be declaring on us not you, so pack have you to thank for yet another enemy lol.

And have you noticed how its only the successful who have spies or informants? little thing for you to think about.

Cya Failure!

Hope your Co can save you, but i doubt it, you have already screwed yourself.

ArmandMALTA

ok then. if RL is less important, then its ur opinion. i respect it mate :) but i never changed opinion. i never said RL was less important. when UK spied on you, you didnt say the same thing. be consistent.

cuu on the virtual screen :)