Bob Vs MAD!+MAD?

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello w111,

I really love barbs. I want to noble them all. Problem is, that sometimes you run out of them in your area so you have to noble them somewhere else. In this case I was sneaking into k54 totally unseen: on the hunt for more delicous barbs to noble, then the unspeakable happened! This Evil tribe MAD nobled them in front of me and cut me off. This respectless act cannot be tolerated and I BOB, by myself (not IKEA included) declare a war against MAD! and MAD? I know it might seem unfair, being only 42 players against me but feel free to invite some others if you like.

The delicous barbs of the south shall be mine and you will not stop me from getting them!

A special thanks to Hazard who gathered you all under the same roof, so that you can all be destroyed at the same time

Last edited:

DeletedUser124183

Hello w111,

I really love barbs. I want to noble them all. Problem is, that sometimes you run out of them in your area so you have to noble them somewhere else. In this case I was sneaking into k54 totally unseen: on the hunt for more delicous barbs to noble, then the unspeakable happened! This Evil tribe MAD nobled them in front of me and cut me off. This respectless act cannot be tolerated and I BOB, by myself (not IKEA included) declare a war against MAD! and MAD? I know it might seem unfair, being only 42 players against me but feel free to invite some others if you like.

The delicous barbs of the south shall be mine and you will not stop me from getting them!

A special thanks to Hazard who gathered you all under the same roof, so that you can all be destroyed at the same time

Hope, you'll get some ODA now.

Ayman

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Good luck Mad fam, you'll need it

and be careful of the "bobbolobbo" :rolleyes:

#teamBoB

DeletedUser124022

I was attacked by MAD member, 3 major nuke attacks and 4 noblemen DIED. I almost give up on my village. But it was not captured. My village is now precious and valuable, in my mind. My time and effort of upgrading my village is now worthy to let go, after knowing that it was attacked by a MAD tribe member but failed to conquer it, and I am now relax and willing to give up, as my village is now worthy to be captured so that I can now sleep much better.
I hope they will try it again.

Estel2931

I was attacked by MAD member, 3 major nuke attacks and 4 noblemen DIED. I almost give up on my village. But it was not captured. My village is now precious and valuable, in my mind. My time and effort of upgrading my village is now worthy to let go, after knowing that it was attacked by a MAD tribe member but failed to conquer it, and I am now relax and willing to give up, as my village is now worthy to be captured so that I can now sleep much better.
Okay

DeletedUser124183

Ggwp!
Hope you enjoy. Have fun for yours others worlds!

Btw you shloud have create a new sujet Mad vs You and don't post this here ahah.

Ayman

DeletedUser124022

Yes I was again attacked by MAD member. And TALKED TO HIM. He has PLENTY OF VILLAGES, but I do one thing I know, he has NO WORD OF HONOR.
WHAT IS THE USE of having, If you have plenty of village but grab it by CHEATING. WHAT IS THE USE OF HAVING PLENTY OF VILLAGES, if YOU CHEAT.
And with NO WORD OF HONOR.
TRIBAL WAR is one of recall our history, fighting with HONOR, and with WORD OF HONOR. And of course DIE WITH HONOR.

How about you, did you talk to him to fight and be ready to defend his village before you conquer it.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tumblr_mr0f2yCtFz1rzjur7o1_500.gifv

When you have a few incs