bobbies sig shop

DeletedUser

Heh, I'll admit I was a bit over the top. Things are a bit boring on the forums nowa days and I pounce at any opportunity :icon_biggrin:

But, making your own render or not doesn't define a sig great or not. You could be a wicked render-er dude, and not put it together with all the other effects. Wether or not you make the render doesn't matter. It's the other bits that do matter, and define the sig as yours.

DeletedUser

lol, ive never even attempted rendering b4, hands, i appreciate your idea, but did you render that guy in your sig?

and i did take x's advice and start to use my own backgrounds, lol

DeletedUser

Heh, I'll admit I was a bit over the top. Things are a bit boring on the forums nowa days and I pounce at any opportunity :icon_biggrin:

But, making your own render or not doesn't define a sig great or not. You could be a wicked render-er dude, and not put it together with all the other effects. Wether or not you make the render doesn't matter. It's the other bits that do matter, and define the sig as yours.

Render-ing is very hard. Even if with the use of magnetic lasso tool. :icon_neutral:

There are many render sites in the web, try googling for one.

Render Positioning is vital too.

DeletedUser

lol, ive never even attempted rendering b4, hands, i appreciate your idea, but did you render that guy in your sig?

and i did take x's advice and start to use my own backgrounds, lol

Definitely not. I did make a portion of my background however.

DeletedUser

sorry they is not good enough yet to pay for.:)

Why do you keep coming here? Isn't bad enough that you suddenly disappear when avoid starts attacking you? And now your mocking one of [H] best friends, what do you want? Piss us off? You've already done that..........

DeletedUser

Why do you keep coming here? Isn't bad enough that you suddenly disappear when avoid starts attacking you? And now your mocking one of [H] best friends, what do you want? Piss us off? You've already done that..........

<3 ya zach

DeletedUser36833

cant bobby babes! my laptop annoyed me and now its in a few pieces in the bin hahaha gotta stop drinking and then going on it when its jiggered! I buy a new one next month man no worries!

DeletedUser22924

Still doesnt give him the right to say someone else isnt tho man.

i never said, he was bad:lol:

bobby, is actually better than most sig makers, but i do not think they are yet good enough to get paid for them.

@zach: hmm:icon_confused:, the most incoming i saw were 20-30 i think, and i didn't leave when i was under attack, i actualy left when i didn't see any attacks for weeks:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

new sig

ichigosiggehnew.png