bobbies sig shop

DeletedUser

I could use a new sig bobby!

I'll let you be as creative as you want, the only thing I care for is my name, and w32, and the tag line 'To the victor goes the spoils!'

Ewww text was never a strong point of mine :p i shall try but dont expect it to be great lol

DeletedUser

I'll expect the same as always from you bobby!

(doesn't that just leave everyone wondering what it is I think of him? :icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

It was always more than just a streak of brilliance, maybe streaky bits of brilliance? Often shining of brilliance? Maybe hopefully you'll finish the sig before getting bored, and forgetting about it? :lol:

DeletedUser

It was always more than just a streak of brilliance, maybe streaky bits of brilliance? Often shining of brilliance? Maybe hopefully you'll finish the sig before getting bored, and forgetting about it? :lol:

precisely! i have to admit ive been stuck for ideas lol

DeletedUser

No worries Bobby, I've no expectations, it'll be a pleasant surprise if I get one!
And I'm glad you were busy over the holidays, that's what we're all supposed to be!

greenmonsta

this still going? I could use some sigs and a CoA for my W61 tribe :p

DeletedUser

not really lol. its pretty rare i feel the urge to do any kind of graphic design anymore, and when i do, i dont generally do it for other people, just my own satisfaction