Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser

You stop that too viper. No more bumps. This road is bad enough

DeletedUser94761

Yes, its a long time from now. but to put it simply, i want to get as many people interested as i can well in advance.

too many times have i been in some premade and everyone on my skype is already in another 1/the one i'm in so cant join the one im in.

:icon_cool: wicked. Your a great player as well, so its a shame you cant play, but if im honest, the reason i want you in any tribe im in is your mentality, and the aura you give off. I dont think i have ever seen a really heated argument while you were online on skype last for more than 2 minutes because you shut them up.

And what are you going to do if it's a 20 person tribe limit?

DeletedUser

And what are you going to do if it's a 20 person tribe limit?

have a load of people coplay?

you always have people drop out within the first 3 days of any premade or drop out a few days beforehand cause they dont have time. im gonna be fine

Subwind

Did I agree to this? Aaron, co-play me.... Get Silva and we'd cover 25 hours a day because we'd be that good...

~Matt

DeletedUser36833

Did I agree to this? Aaron, co-play me.... Get Silva and we'd cover 25 hours a day because we'd be that good...

~Matt

Matt your name might have been tossed in there to attract others.
Silva and you on the same account seems a scary thought though.

DeletedUser

~Matt

you did agree to this :D. check ur skype history :D i went spamming everyone in my contacts on skype and you said youd be up for it :p~

DeletedUser

~Matt

I'm in buddy, I'm sure we could convince Silva

Matt your name might have been tossed in there to attract others.
Silva and you on the same account seems a scary thought though.

Pretty insulted you just said Silva and Matt there... everyone underestimates me...

Last edited by a moderator: