Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser

A little information about me and this premade

My name is Rob, i am currently 17 18 (groooaaaarrrr i turned 18 in march) and those who already know me will know that while i am serious ingame, im more about having fun on skype and annoying the crap out of everyone on the forums and in-game. I have a little bit of leadership experience, such as w32 [H] and w50 HUG too if you care. I'm not even going to try and paint myself as the best leader... because i'm not, but i like to think of myself as somewhat capable.

As for the premade, it will be ran mainly by me in the summer, maybe with a little help from those i trust the most. I can only properly commit to tw in the summer holidays because i let tw screw up my first year of college to the point of me having to retake it. I do not intend to let that happen again, so simply put, I will be in charge of the tribe from day 1, but as soon as College starts i will be upping and leaving. If the tribe is successful, I will likely leave a tribe vote to see who should take over in leadership, and leave the tribe to them.

My goal is to have as much fun as possible with friends, and set the tribe on the way to being successful before i leave.

When will it start?

As it currently stands, my last is exam is in late May, and after this, my AS courses finish. So, looking for any world after then. even a world that opens a little bit before my last exam. we would be joining a little late, aiming for the outer core/inner rim (idk what you call it, but you know what i mean) anyway so a world that opens may works for me

this means probably w63. I was open to the possibility of going to another server but then i realised PP is an issue for some people, and they cant afford to buy it here, and on another server.

I don't particularly want to wait for w64 unless it will come out fairly quickly after w63, so i am also open to joining w63 rather late.

Why am i making this premade, especially if i will not stick around?

I joined world 57 with a few of my friends, where things just didnt go to plan at all. Mainly due to the fact that we didnt get the member count we were searching for. I want to have a good world with as many friends as possible, even if it is only for a short space of time

I also joined on w60's rim for a laugh with a few of my w50 tribesmates (some of the people joining this) and we got bored fairly quickly with it just being 3 accounts.

How will the tribe be ran?

I want to give players as much of a say as possible in everything imaginable tribe related. The majority will say who is in power, who we war (if we war), what the tribes name will be, what should go on the profile, who we recruit, etc. However, this has 2 exceptions;

A tribe minimum D, and participation in Op.'s. Too many times have i been in tribes where players have refused to participate in Op.'s because it will slow their personal growth, and also where the most support we could muster to support a tribesmate in need was a few hundred spears and swords because everyone only had the spears they used to farm with at the start.

The minimum D will be 1/10th of your O count with a cap once you the hard cap (to be decided by the tribe. examples assume 800) defensive units. This means if you have 1000 axes, 500 lc, and 10 rams (which adds up 3050 farm space) you need at least 305 farmspace of defensive troops. However, if you have 5000 axes, 2500 lc, 200 rams and 100 cats (which adds up to 16800 farmspace) you will only need the hard caps worth of pop of D units (in this example, 800).

I appreciate this is not to everyones taste, because people can snipe by recalling etc, but it is not possible to stop catting attacks alone from multiple players without suffering significant losses, especially if they have D coming in from tribesmates to prevent backtimes.

If we join a pally world, and you get bonfire, you do not have to adhere to this, but you will need to up your workshop to 15 and pump out the catapults like a madman.

Further to this, participation in local operations is compulsory without a good excuse. This does not include 'but it will stunt my growth'

The tribe will largely be skype based. Skype is fun, and also builds a tribe community feel rather than a cold forum style.

We will be taking in a few newer players who want to learn (preferably Aussies/New Zealanders. there arent enough of them on tw)

Requirements

- Must be willing to participate in ops
- Must conform to the tribe minimum D
- Must have Skype
- Good sense of humour.
- There are some people who are just downright offensive in things they say - ie, benhoulker. if for w/e reason he (or anyone else) says something that really gets to you, dont freak. Just accept it for what it is, and if it really bugs you that much (if after you try talking to them they dont listen. I shouldnt have to get involved in everything), come to me.
- Just as there are some people who will say offensive things, there are people who will not stop bragging. This would normally be me. But there are others. But... mainly me. The same applies to these people as above. talk to them before freaking to me.
- Not exactly a requirement, but if you are willing to give the time to write guides/teach new players things you get an instant thumbs up from me.
- I do not care if you can not snipe, can not backtime, do not know what dodging is, have never used opera before etc. All that stuff can be taught. A good personality and mentality (which is what i am really looking for) cannot.
- Oooo and a good sig/COA maker is always welcome

You like the sound of us?

then you can do 1 of a few things.

- PM me here. I will still be trolling the forums a little during college - like i am now
- Skype me. You can get my skype by clicking the little skype icon underneath my avatar. Or if you cant figure that out, my skype is robertrobrobert1
- Post here. I will eventually see it.

People joining

Well, this is everyone in the skype chat :3 if you dont wanna join, then leave the chat lol

[spoil]
This list was so outdated i deleted it. You will find out when we join.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67788

- Not exactly a requirement, but if you are willing to give the time to write guides/teach new players things you get an instant thumbs up from me. Ie, i will be bugging hazad to join this tribe constantly until he agrees to it

I can make my guides available to the tribe, and I could probably even join the world just to check up on forums and answer a few things but I very much doubt I'll be able to play the world at all.

DeletedUser

2012.. You cant be serious.

Yes, its a long time from now. but to put it simply, i want to get as many people interested as i can well in advance.

too many times have i been in some premade and everyone on my skype is already in another 1/the one i'm in so cant join the one im in.

I can make my guides available to the tribe, and I could probably even join the world just to check up on forums and answer a few things but I very much doubt I'll be able to play the world at all.

:icon_cool: wicked. Your a great player as well, so its a shame you cant play, but if im honest, the reason i want you in any tribe im in is your mentality, and the aura you give off. I dont think i have ever seen a really heated argument while you were online on skype last for more than 2 minutes because you shut them up.

DeletedUser100507

Lol apparantly world will end 21st dec 2012.

THATS 2 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!0

DeletedUser

I have no idea when w69 is starting, but if this is w69 I'm playin elsewhere. Already made commitments :icon_razz: ... But sure, I'll play if available. A reminder will be needed obviously. I'll be brutally honest tho, I probably won't play past 150k... Better than nothing? :icon_neutral:

Hi btw. :)

Oh, and I'll probably be able to make a CoA once a name has been given for the tribe.

nowait. On second thoughts, come and nag me some more. Stroke my ego stick :lol:

DeletedUser

Boobeh. I want to join your smexy premade. :">

Skype me -.-"

i havent seen you on skype in aaaagesssss. if you can get ur ass on there more often your in, i remember you ha

I have no idea when w69 is starting, but if this is w69 I'm playin elsewhere. Already made commitments :icon_razz: ... But sure, I'll play if available. A reminder will be needed obviously. I'll be brutally honest tho, I probably won't play past 150k... Better than nothing? :icon_neutral:

Hi btw. :)

Oh, and I'll probably be able to make a CoA once a name has been given for the tribe.

nowait. On second thoughts, come and nag me some more. Stroke my ego stick :lol:

Well, seeing as they tend to release 1 world every 2 months or so more recently, and the most recent world is w57, i reckon this will be w62, 63, 64 or 65 depending on how many worlds they release. Shouldnt be as far as w69 unless innogames go mad and release a new world every month.

The 150k thing... idc. just play under alias so someone can take ur acc.

The CoA thing for the tribe, cool.

DeletedUser

If your still planning on going through with this put my name down. I will make Silva co-play me so that will get him in as well :icon_razz:

More then happy to play any world with you, Plus everyone needs a jolly old Sheep Shagging Kiwi :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If your still planning on going through with this put my name down. I will make Silva co-play me so that will get him in as well :icon_razz:

More then happy to play any world with you, Plus everyone needs a jolly old Sheep Shagging Kiwi :icon_cool:

aaron! <3

deffo putting ur name down