Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser

Rob you can sign me up. Would be nice to play with some of these people again...

DeletedUser

Rob you can sign me up. Would be nice to play with some of these people again...

Done. hopefully they will still be playing or come back by then though. i know xander well enough to know he will at least :D

zakipoo

Bobby-o :) i might join, just cant register many hours but ill sure ass hell would like some fun sometimes.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this thread and some of the names(especially the huntress being around for leadership stuff part,even in a non playing role) intrigues me

i'm tempted to join(which is more than I can say about any other tribes in a long time)

I might end up joining either way but I will say this:

if you do end up getting areyoukidden to join too(which unfortunately seems unlikely) then assuming I have the time to make a serious go at it(which I should but you never know really) then I WILL be around for this,it wouldn't be another Hate.(and I could definitely think of a few more names that would be needed even discounting Harlos as an impossibility for obvious reasons to even make it particularly close in my mind) but it would likely be the closest that could ever happen again

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this thread and some of the names(especially the huntress being around for leadership stuff part,even in a non playing role) intrigues me

i'm tempted to join(which is more than I can say about any other tribes in a long time)

I might end up joining either way but I will say this:

if you do end up getting areyoukidden to join too(which unfortunately seems unlikely) then assuming I have the time to make a serious go at it(which I should but you never know really) then I WILL be around for this,it wouldn't be another Hate.(and I could definitely think of a few more names that would be needed even discounting Harlos as an impossibility for obvious reasons to even make it particularly close in my mind) but it would likely be the closest that could ever happen again

Gonna need to remind sarah about that. she offered a LONG time ago and probably wont remember offering.

Also need to update the list, a lot of the players have quit and i highly doubt will return just for my premade, a lot of them dont log into skype anymore too, like raffy, so are impossible to ask.

DeletedUser

Waittt onn for just a second, I'm noticing a distinct lack of redness next to my name as well.

What is going on here? disrespectful much:icon_confused::icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Waittt onn for just a second, I'm noticing a distinct lack of redness next to my name as well.

What is going on here? disrespectful much:icon_confused::icon_confused:

You still play twin juggs on w50.

noob!

DeletedUser

No spare time. Over new years I was on leave so was able to delay quitting but now I've re started work I just don't have the time to run an account. Winter I have a bit more time so might pop in and help out, but during summer I have literally 20 mins a day to myself.