Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser

Christy (smexy hippo)

Silly christy
20t2e84.jpg

<3<3<3

DeletedUser

Looking at the member list, this appears to have turned into 'Teh World 50 Premade'

DeletedUser

Looking at the member list, this appears to have turned into 'Teh World 50 Premade'

I asked the same thing in the chat but apparently theres a fair few non-players.

about 2 thirds of the people in there are on w50, in 1984 or ODA. You are correct there

your point is though? i mean, i know we haven't got the most skilled line-up, but most of us have experience working together - in other words, it isnt a group that will fall apart quickly like so many premades do.

DeletedUser

about 2 thirds of the people in there are on w50, in 1984 or ODA. You are correct there

your point is though? i mean, i know we haven't got the most skilled line-up, but most of us have experience working together - in other words, it isnt a group that will fall apart quickly like so many premades do.

Nothing wrong with it, just commenting. The fact that you have all played together and proven that you are good end game acts in your favour, and as you say you are more likely to stay as a tribe.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with it, just commenting. The fact that you have all played together and proven that you are good end game acts in your favour, and as you say you are more likely to stay as a tribe.
We're going to noble you.

DeletedUser

i would like to join but i don't have a co player to play with me and also hope the world setting is good

DeletedUser

i know about you cessro ;D always nice to have another world winner in the mix :p

Oh, and i havent updated the list in a while. its grown considerably. for anyone who cares. i may update it tomorow. depends how i feel <3

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i'm no longer interested in this by the way

no offense meant to anyone but I don't recognize a single name on that list in the op now and playing a new world with people I recognized was the entire point of me joining this in the first place