Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser

i'm no longer interested in this by the way

no offense meant to anyone but I don't recognize a single name on that list in the op now and playing a new world with people I recognized was the entire point of me joining this in the first place

everyone dropped out :p lots of people quit, and since w32 has ended... well.

zakipoo

Hi babies :) anyone miss me? lol
someone was metioning TW in one of my fb post and ive been bored lately since i gave up a few chatroom sites and such, started thinking about this.

interested in co playing for 2-4 hours depending,.. time would be AROUND 8pm-12amish(CST) (4 hours) not sure what ST is for my time zone anyways.
note: i may not be as dedicated for the moment until i get into the groove, new kinds of things going on for me in my career.
Saudi for work soon maybe, until then im available :)

ill be refreshing and checking for this post.

i need to work a new signature pic :|

zakipoo

BUMP

Ive been drinking lately,.. you know what that means huh? huh? huh? :D

DeletedUser

Looks like a pretty good member list you got there with some good support.... Good luck :).

DeletedUser

I'm interested in joining. Can't get on Skype right now, but you can add me at devin_01010.

DeletedUser104296

good luck in 64 mate/
btw anyone in hes premade who would want to join 63?

DeletedUser105178

well now the names on that list are familiar. and as much of an ass as I was to bobby in w43..... I would still like to play with him. Hope all is well man, I'll add you on skype when I get the chance and hope to catch up.

zakipoo

i may as well play W63 anyways and train a friend whom will play as my coplayer before 64... get him accompained to the game.

zakipoo

I can make my guides available to the tribe, and I could probably even join the world just to check up on forums and answer a few things but I very much doubt I'll be able to play the world at all.

Hi Hazad, can you mail me with those guides, id like to have these in mail to be prepared to use it when i need to. Much appericated.

DeletedUser

What a bummer about those churches. Got to say I really hate them although as I have offered to co Tria I will still do if this tribe goes ahead.

DeletedUser

well now the names on that list are familiar. and as much of an ass as I was to bobby in w43..... I would still like to play with him. Hope all is well man, I'll add you on skype when I get the chance and hope to catch up.

Vinnie? is that you?

Hi Hazad, can you mail me with those guides, id like to have these in mail to be prepared to use it when i need to. Much appericated.

hazad hasnt been around in months. Hasnt played in pretty much twice as long. doubt he will be showing his face again.

What a bummer about those churches. Got to say I really hate them although as I have offered to co Tria I will still do if this tribe goes ahead.

you are welcome on w64. i may join 63 as a tester, but not take shit seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

zakipoo

well in that case would anyone have hazad's guides saved somewhere??

DeletedUser

gluck with this mate. If i can find some coplayer for w64 then i might join cos im really busy with w62.

Im from hate btw :))