Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser

well in that case would anyone have hazad's guides saved somewhere??

a few might be hanging around the forums somewhere. I may go searching. idk though.

gluck with this mate. If i can find some coplayer for w64 then i might join cos im really busy with w62.

Im from hate btw :))

What account were you on in Hate. w32 m8? was a pretty long time ago, and i was never actually in Hate... i've just ended up knowing a few of them having spent a considerable amount of time on there with it being my first world and all.

DeletedUser105178

Feel free to add me on skype man. What you did on w43 was pretty sucky but ive got over worse ;)

will do bobby. I just got nobled on w62, same thing I did to you, happened to me lol. what did we learn? karmas a bitch

DeletedUser

Some of us will be joining w63 as a tester.

don't expect us to take it too seriously. Current members are free to join any other premade they feel like for w63, and im also happy for them to not join (should they choose not to)

DeletedUser

Some of us will be joining w63 as a tester.

don't expect us to take it too seriously. Current members are free to join any other premade they feel like for w63, and im also happy for them to not join (should they choose not to)

I'm sick of your lies.

Robertosmallhair

DeletedUser

add me on skype: guildedshade1

I'd be more than interested

^This I approve of. I have no idea of his playing skills (although I'd be surprised if they're less than competent), but he seems a nice guy and plays TW for the right reasons.

DeletedUser93408

Hey Rob, i feel don't belong in here, Im not on the list.. :S :(

DeletedUser

i might me wrong, but i think the defensive power of the bonfire doesn't exist any more, just the offensive.

and i will like to join ;)

DeletedUser

i might me wrong, but i think the defensive power of the bonfire doesn't exist any more, just the offensive.

and i will like to join ;)

Old Vs New weapons are different. new weapons are overpowered for cats defensively, and old weapons aren't

if you were wondering, the new ones arent exactly new, theyve been around for years... but came out after the old weapons, and still called new weapons by most people.

Also, Skype me? I'm really busy right now with exams so im not checking this thread too often.