Bobby Turnip - Late May/early June, probably W64

DeletedUser67788

well in that case would anyone have hazad's guides saved somewhere??

I've still got most of my guides saved on my PC, but with all the TW updates and Opera updates, most of them have been redundant for a long time. I had intentions of releasing them all, but they're useless now.

hazad hasnt been around in months. Hasnt played in pretty much twice as long. doubt he will be showing his face again.

Every now and then I come to the forums and search my own name to see if people are talking about me, because I'm a narcissist like that. You're right though, I won't be coming back except to say g'day every now and then.

G'day (and to you too Zaki)

DeletedUser

I've still got most of my guides saved on my PC, but with all the TW updates and Opera updates, most of them have been redundant for a long time. I had intentions of releasing them all, but they're useless now.

Every now and then I come to the forums and search my own name to see if people are talking about me, because I'm a narcissist like that. You're right though, I won't be coming back except to say g'day every now and then.

G'day (and to you too Zaki)

;( your greatly missed <3

DeletedUser

U are totally nub with your EG tribe, I each time laugh when see your tribe TWstats on W2. :D:D:D u and your tribe will lose war on W2 and I will help to take out faster your tribe

You see the "R" next to it? Means im retired from that world. :p.

DeletedUser

U are totally nub with your EG tribe, I each time laugh when see your tribe TWstats on W2. :D:D:D u and your tribe will lose war on W2 and I will help to take out faster your tribe

argue with pengy over skype. not here.